The date for re-registration of the January Session of IGNOU has been extended up to 28th February 2021. Earlier, the last date was extended to 30th January 2021 from 15th January 2021 and then till 15th February 2021.
The students who have not done their IGNOU registration can do so by visiting the website “ignou.ac.in” or can also visit the website “ignou.samarth.edu.in” to complete their registration process.
The students who are enrolled in UG, PG, or semester-based programs of two or three years’ duration in IGNOU can do the registration for next year even if they have not yet appeared for the previous semester’s or year’s term-end examination.
IGNOU January Session Registration Procedure 2021:
The candidates can do the registration for the January Session of IGNOU in the following way-
- At first, the candidates should visit the official website “ignou.ac.in” or “ignou.samarth.edu.in.”
- Then, they should click on the option of “New Registration.”
- After that, they should select the name of their course.
- Next, an admission form will appear for the previous semester, which will be pre-filled.
- The candidates must check all the details in the form properly for any mistakes in it.
- Finally, the candidates should pay the registration fee.
- In this way, the candidates’ re-registration process for the January Session of IGNOU will be completed.
The re-registration process is applicable only for students enrolled in UG, PG, or semester-based programs of two or three years’ duration.
In case the students have any queries, they can contact the student service center at 011-29572514, 011-29572513, or [email protected].
They can also contact the student registration division at 011-29571528, 011-29571301, or [email protected].
They will also contact IGNOU’s any other regional center or study center for having a solution to their query.
The students are advised that if they face any kind of problem during the procedure, they should immediately contact the authorities for an immediate solution. Else this can hamper or affect them.