Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the Hall Ticket (Revised) of the IGNOU December TEE 2020. The Hall Tickets were released a few days ago, but some minor changes have been made to a few exam dates.
Thus, if the candidates have already downloaded and printed the Hall Tickets, they need to download the revised Hall Ticket again and take a print out of it for the exam purpose.
The candidates can do so by visiting the official website of IGNOU, that is, ignou.ac.in.
An official notification has also been released by the exam authority on the official site, viz. ignou.ac.in to confirm that revised hall tickets have been issued for the IGNOU December TEE 2020.
According to the notification, the exam schedule for the following subjects have been changed-
- FST01- Foundation Course in Science and Technology
- CHE09- Chemistry
- CTE03- Teaching of English as a Second Language
- LSE01- Life Sciences
- AMT01- Teaching of Primary School Mathematics
- BECE016- Basic Education Certificate Examination
Thus, the students who will appear in the examination of any of these courses or subjects should download the hall tickets (revised) by visiting the official website, ignou.ac.in as soon as possible.
Downloading procedure of the IGNOU December TEE hall ticket:
The students who want to download the revised hall ticket can do so by following the below-given steps-
- The candidates must visit the website ignou.ac.in first.
- Then, on the homepage, they should scroll down to the section Alerts.
- After that, they should find the “Hall Ticket for December 2020 Term End Examination” link.
- Next, a new page will appear on the screen with input fields present on the page.
- In the 1st input field, they will be asked to enter their enrolment number.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, they should select the program.
- After that, they should click on the button indicating “Submit.”
- On doing so, their hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Finally, they should download and then take a print out of their IGNOU December TEE 2020 Hall Ticket (Revised).
The students must necessarily take the Hall Ticket printout with them during the exam at the exam center, as without it, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Students must check the hall ticket twice for the presence of all necessary details.
Otherwise, any issue regarding the information in the hall ticket can be dangerous for the applicant. If they find any wrong information on them, they should contact the authorities immediately.