The registration for B.Ed. and OPENMAT in IGNOU has been started by IGNOU on 2nd March 2021. The interested candidates can apply for the entrance test for being admitted to the courses by visiting IGNOU’s official site, that is, ignou.ac.in.
For both the tests, the last date for applying is 20th March 2021 for admission in the January Session.
The candidates can apply via online mode only. They cannot apply via offline mode. Both the programs, that is, B.Ed. and OPENMAT in IGNOU will have a minimum of 2 years course duration.
For completing the programs successfully, a maximum of 5 years will be provided to the candidates.
For eligibility to apply for the test and get admitted in the courses, the general category candidates must have passed graduation with at least 50% marks, and the reserved category candidates must have passed graduation with at least 45% marks according to the rules specified by the Indian Government.
The schedule for the entrance exam of B.Ed. and OPENMAT in IGNOU is as follows-
- The Application Process started on- 2nd March 2021.
- The Application Process will end on- 20th March 2021.
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from- Almost ten days before the test.
- The Date of the Test- 11th April 2021.
IGNOU Registration procedure:
The candidates can do registration for the entrance test by following the below-given steps-
- At first, the candidates must visit the official website ignou.ac.in.
- Then, in the applicant login area, they must click on the tab “Register Yourself”.
- After that, they should enter all the details that will be asked to get registered.
- Next, they must submit their registration form.
- After that, they must log in by entering the required details.
- Then, they should apply for the entrance test of the course in which they want to get admitted.
- Next, they must fill in all the details in the application form correctly and upload their scanned photo and scanned sign.
- Finally, they should make the payment of the application fee via online mode and then they should finally submit the application form.
The fees for the entire program of B.Ed. will be a total of 55 thousand rupees, and the fees for the entire program of OPENMAT will be a total of 2 thousand rupees.
The candidates can pay the fees via any of the banks scheduled in favour of IGNOU, and the fees must be paid at the regional centre’s bank of the candidates.
The candidates must have passed graduation, and their result must have been declared at the time they will fill the application form; otherwise, even if they appear in the test and also crack it, they will not be able to get admission in the courses as they will be declared ineligible at the time of verification.
Thus, the candidates who have the result of graduation with them only those candidates should fill-up the form for the entrance test of B.Ed. and OPENMAT in IGNOU.
For any further details related to the courses and their entrance tests, the candidates must visit the official website of IGNOU, viz. ignou.ac.in.