IGNOU B.Ed. Exam 2021 Important dates, IGNOU B.Ed. Exam Preparation Tips, IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Test Written Exam Date, How to check IGNOU B.ED. Exam Schedule,
The admit card of IGNOU B.Ed. 2021 has been issued for those candidates who have submitted their complete applications within the specified time limit. The candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website of IGNOU, that is, ignou.ac.in.
The candidates will be able to download the admit card for the B.Ed. entrance test –
- At first, the candidates must visit the official website, viz. ignou.ac.in.
- Next, they must find the link to admit card on the home page and should click it.
- Then, they should provide the details that will be asked for downloading the admit card.
- Once downloaded, the candidates should also print the admit card for use in future.
It must be noted that the admit card will not be sent to any candidate via post. They must download it by visiting the official website of IGNOU ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU B.Ed. Exam Schedule 2021
Also, the admit cards of IGNOU Post B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2021 is available on the official website which can be downloaded by the candidates by providing the required details.
IGNOU B.Ed. 2021 is a national level entrance examination that is held for the admission of eligible candidates in the B.Ed. course of 2 years in IGNOU. The entrance exam will be computer-based. The question paper will consist of Hindi and English language.
|IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021||IGNOU B. Ed & OPENMAT registration|
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU BED Result|
The duration of the test will be of 120 minutes, that is, 2 hours. All the questions asked in the exam will be MCQ type and the total marks of the exam will be 100. Every question will carry 1 mark. Thus, there will be a total of 100 questions.
Some preparation tips for the candidates who will appear in IGNOU B.Ed. 2021
- The candidates must know the syllabus very well and must focus on the hard topics and the topics in which they are weak. They should thoroughly revise the hard topics. They must also not start any new topic a few days before the examination as this will lead to the wastage of time. Rather, they must focus more on the completed topics.
- The candidates must stay updated with the current affairs as the part holds General Awareness which will consist of questions on Geography, Polity, History and Current Affairs. For gathering knowledge on the current affairs, the candidates must make a habit of the reading newspaper at least for half an hour every day and must catch up on all the major issues and the headlines.
- The candidates should make small notes of important points, formulas, etc. while they study. This will be helpful during their revisions.
- The candidates must focus on learning new words, antonyms, synonyms, etc. The candidates must also try to increase their reading speed as this will be helpful for them while solving the section of Comprehension in the General English part.
- The candidates must practice as much as possible as this will make them stronger in the topics. They should try to appear for as many mock tests as possible and try to solve more and more previous years’ papers.
The above-mentioned tips will surely help the candidates to get good marks in the IGNOU B.Ed. 2021 Entrance Examination.