The admit card for IGNOU Assistant Registrar and Security Officer 2021 has been released on January 13, 2021. The examination is going to take place on January 24, 2021.
Today, we will give you various information regarding the Admit Card. So, read this article till the end and receive all this information.
IGNOU Admit Card 2021 Assistant Registrar, Security Officer
|Name of the Organization||IGNOU|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Registrar, Security Officer|
|Total number of Posts||22|
|Location of the Job||Delhi|
|Date of the Admit Card release||January 13, 2021|
|Date of the Examination||January 24, 2021|
|Process of Selection||Via Written Test and Interview|
The candidates who will appear for the examination must download their admit card, as they will not be able to attend their examination without the admit card.
The candidates must visit the official website, viz., ignou.ac.in, in order to download their IGNOU Assistant Registrar and Security Officer 2021 Admit Card. The admit card contains several important information regarding the candidates, which will be verified during the examination entrance.
Downloading procedure of the Admit Card:
The candidates must maintain the following procedure for downloading the Admit Card of the Examination-
- Visit official website
At first, the candidates must visit the official website “ignou.ac.in”.
- Home page
Then, they should click on the option “Recruitment” on the homepage.
- Select a suitable link
Next, they should find and click the option of “IGNOU Assistant Registrar and Security Officer 2021 Admit Card”.
- Click on the admit card link
After that, they should enter the asked information and click the button “Submit.”
- Download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021
Finally, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Save & print admit card
The candidates must download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference as it is necessary to carry it during the examination
The candidates must take an extra print out to avoid any problem later. However, candidates should check that all the necessary details are present in the admit card with correct data. If any problem happens, they should contact the authorities.
The information present in the Admit Card:
The following information will be present in the Admit Card-
- Name of the Candidate: The full name of the candidate will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidate’s Father Name: The full name of the candidate’s father will be present.
- Candidate’s Mother Name: The candidate’s mother name will also be present.
- Gender of the Candidate: The candidate’s gender will be mentioned.
- DOB of the Candidate: Full birth date of the candidate will be present.
- Candidate’s Category: Admit card will hold information regarding the category of the candidates.
- Name of the Examination: Admit card will contain the full name of the examination.
- Name of the Post: The post will be mentioned, for which the specific candidate has applied.
- Roll Number of the Applicant: Specific roll number will be allotted through the admit card.
- Date and Time of the Examination: Proper date and time will be present on the admit card.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature: The candidate’s signature and photo will be there, uploaded during the application.
- Signature of the Counselor of the Examination: The signature of the counselor will be present.
- Name & Address of the exam center: Full name and detailed address of the exam center will be present.
- Code of the exam center: Every exam center has a unique code, mentioned in the admit card.
- Total Duration of the examination: The total allotted time limit will be mentioned there.
- Important information related to the Examination: Some essential guidelines that must be followed by the candidates will also be mentioned.
The essential documents required:
The important documents that are required for the IGNOU Assistant Registrar and Security Officer 2021 Examination are as follows-
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank passbook along with a photo
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
About the Examination:
The examination will consist of 200 questions, out of which 150 questions will be from Educational Administration & Management Section and will carry a total of 150 marks, and 50 questions will be from General Studies Section and will carry a total of 50 marks.
The total duration of the examination will be 180 minutes, that is, 3 hours. The candidates who will qualify for the written test will be called for the next round, the interview round.
In case of any problem, the candidates can call on the helpline number 0120-6895200 from 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. on any working day.
We hope to give you all the important information related to the IGNOU Assistant Registrar and Security Officer 2021 Admit Card. Please share your views about this article with us via your comments.
FAQs for IGNOU Assistant Registrar and Security Officer 2021
No, the examination center or date and time of the examination cannot be changed according to the rules.
In the examination, the original copy of the Admit Card must be carried. However, 2 or 3 photocopies of the Admit Card should also be carried along with it.
Yes, the Admit Cards are also required to be carried during the examination’s further process.
Yes, it is 24th January 2021.
The admit card has already been released from 12th January 2021.