IGNOU Admission Entrance Test 2021, IGNOU Entrance Test for B.Sc. Nursing, MBA, and B.Ed. Admission 2021, Candidates can check IGNOU Entrance Test Schedule & Application Process, IGNOU Admission Eligibility Criteria & Important Dates
Every year many students are admitted to IGNOU in various courses, and this admission process takes place twice a year in January and in July. However, an entrance test is held for B.Sc. Nursing, MBA, and B.Ed. only. We will give you various details associated with the IGNOU Admission Entrance Test 2021 via this article. Thus, read the article till the end so that you can grab all the important information present in this article.
- 1 Some information about admission:
- 1.1 Overview of IGNOU Admission Entrance Test 2021:
- 1.2 IGNOU Admission Test Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MBA-
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed.-
- 1.5 Checking Registration Status:
- 1.5.1 IGNOU Admission Entrance Test Study Material:
- 1.5.2 Frequently Asked Questions for IGNOU Admission Entrance Test 2021
Some information about admission:
The process of registration was started on 11th June 2021 for the admission in July Session and 15th July 2021 is the last date for doing registration.
For this session, the re-registration for the 1st year and 2nd year students was started on 5th May 2021 and 30th June 2021 is the last date for re-registration. The registration and re-registration can be done by visiting the website ignou.ac.in.
Overview of IGNOU Admission Entrance Test 2021:
|01||Institute Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|03||Programme Levels covered||UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, PhD and Advanced Diploma|
|04||No. of offered programmes||277|
|06||Application Mode||Online or Offline|
IGNOU Admission Test Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)-
The candidates must have passed class 12 and have done a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery of 3 years. They should also have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience. The nurses who have not completed Midwifery courses and the male nurses must possess a certificate of 6 to 9 months duration’s nursing course which has been prescribed on the place of Midwifery by the Indian Nursing Council.
The candidates who have passed class 10 (or equivalent) and have done Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery of 3 years, must have a minimum of 5 years professional experience to become eligible for the course.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA-
The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks for candidates of reserved category) according to the rules of the Indian Government. They must also possess professional or managerial or supervisory experience of three years in order to be eligible for admission in MBA. Also, they must have passed IGNOU’s organized OPENMAT.
No age limit is mentioned.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed.-
The candidates should have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s in Humanities or Social Science or Commerce or Science with at least 50 percent marks. If the candidates have completed B.E. or B.Tech. with specialization in Science and Maths, they must have scored at least 55 percent marks or must have completed any other equivalent course to become eligible.
Also, they must be either trained in elementary education in-service teachers or must have completed NCTE recognized face-to-face teacher education program.
5 per cent relaxation of marks is provided to the students belonging to the reserved category. Also, the war widows and Kashmiri Migrant candidates are provided relaxation of marks according to the university rules.
Registration Process of IGNOU Admission Entrance Test 2021:
- The candidates should at first visit the official website ignou.ac.in.
- Then, they must click on the link for admission present there.
- Next, they should click on the tab indicating “Click Here for New Registration”.
- After that, on the screen the form will be displayed.
- Then, they must fill up the form very carefully.
- Next, they should click on the tab of “Register”.
- After that, they must select the study material’s mode and their programme.
- After doing so, all the necessary documents must be uploaded.
- Next, they must make the payment of application fee with ATM card or credit or debit card.
- Finally, they should click on button of “Submit”.
- The candidates must make correction in the registration form within the specified time if any mistake is there, because faulty form might get rejected.
Re-Registration Process of IGNOU Test 2021:
- At first, the candidates should visit ignou.ac.in.
- After that, they should click on the link indicating “Apply online for re-registration form”.
- Then, they must click on tab of “Proceed for Re-registration” after marking declaration.
- After that, in student portal they must provide user name and password, fill up captcha and finally they must click on button indicating “Submit”.
- Next, the details regarding re-registration must be filled up, and next semester or next year courses’ must be selected.
- Then, through credit card or ATM Card (PNB) or debit card or internet banking they should make the payment of application fee.
- Finally, the confirmation slip of the payment must be printed.
Checking Registration Status:
A few days after the completion of the registration of IGNOU Admission Entrance Test, the status of the candidates’ registration will be updated and if the status of a candidate is updated it means that their names for admission have been confirmed. Also, the candidates will be informed regarding confirmation of their admission on their registered phone number and email ID through SMS and email. The registration status of the candidates can be checked by the following procedure-
- The candidates should visit ignou.ac.in which is the official website of IGNOU at first.
- Next, “Know your admission or registration details” section must be searched and then they should click on that link.
- After doing so, on the screen a new page will appear in which the candidates must provide their program code and 9-digit enrolment number.
- Finally, for checking the status of their registration they must click on button of “Submit”.
IGNOU Admission Entrance Test Study Material:
- The hard copy of the study material will be sent to the candidates to their address by post.
- The study material’s soft copy can also be sent to them through email which can be downloaded.
- Whether they want to get the hard copy or soft copy of study material will have to be chosen by them during the process of registration.
- The study material’s fee payment will be required to be paid during admission by the candidates.
- The study material of IGNOU Admission Entrance Test can also be downloaded by them through eGyanKosh’s official website http://egyankosh.ac.in or it can also be availed from IGNOU’s official website.
We have tried to give all necessary information about IGNOU Admission Entrance Test 2021 through this article. For any further query, you can contact us through commenting in the comment box. We will try to provide a solution to your query at the earliest.
Frequently Asked Questions for IGNOU Admission Entrance Test 2021
In which mode can the registration form be filled up?
The registration form be filled up by either online or offline mode.
Can the application fee be paid offline?
Yes, the application fee can be paid offline through either demand draft or cash challan.
How can the registration or re-registration be done by the candidates?
The registration or re-registration can be done by the candidates by visiting the official website of IGNOU, viz. ignou.ac.in.