IBPS SO 647 Recruitment 2020 Check IBPS Specialist Officer Notification, CRP CPL-X Exam Dates, Candidates may check IBPS SO 2020 Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, Fill IBPS SO Online Application at- www.ibps.in- Candidates check IBPS SO Notification and IBPS SO online form from 02nd November to 23 November 2020
नई सूचना-02 नवम्बर 2020-:आईबीपीएस ने स्पेशलिस्ट ऑफीसर के विभिन्न 647 पदो के लिए भर्ती निकाली है, ऑनलाइन आवेदन 02 नवम्बर से 23 नवम्बर नवंबर 2020 तक किए जाएँगे, लिखित परीक्षा 26 & 27 दिसम्बर 2020 को होने की संभावना है, यह सूचना आप लोगो की सुविधा के लिए है, अभ्यर्थी नीचे दिए गये लिंक से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है-धन्यवाद
IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2020: Good news for all those candidates who are waiting for CWE SPL X Notification and IBPS SO application form. The Institue of Banking Personnel Selection is going to organize the SO Preliminary Exam on 26 & 27 December 2020.
Eligible and qualified candidates will able to apply online IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 from 02 November to 23 November 2020. This is a great and wonderful career opportunity for all those candidates who want to make a career in the banking sector.
Before filling IBPS SO 2020 Application form, you must check the eligible condition and applying instructions. There are 746 vacancies for IT officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, law officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing officer posts. More details
The IBPS will fill 746 Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, Marketing Officer, HR/ Personnel (स्पेशलिस्ट ऑफीसर ) vacant posts. Unemployed persons who want to job in IBPS can apply for the same post. Interested candidates can apply online for IBPS CWE SPL X on or before 23 November 2020.
Online registration for this post is starting from 6th November 2020. The Recruitment department’s official website is www.ibps.in/Important Date sheet, eligibility and other important points are mentioned in this article.
- 1 IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 – CRP SPL X Exam 2020 Apply Online
- 1.1 IBPS SO 2020 Exam Details:
- 1.2 IBPS SO 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 IBPS SO 2020 Application Form Fee:
- 1.4 IBPS CWE SO X 2020 Important Dates –
- 1.5 How to apply online IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020:
- 1.6 IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2020:
- 1.7 IBPS SO Admit Card 2020:
- 1.8 IBPS SO 2020- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- 1.9 Q.- What are the posts available under IBPS SO Recruitment 2020
- 1.10 When will the IBPS SO Registration Start?
- 1.11 How Many Vacancies are there?
- 1.12 When will the IBPS SO Exam be conducted?
- 1.13 Are there any changes in the IBPS SO Exam pattern?
- 1.14 What are the age criteria to apply for IBPS SO Exam 2020?
- 1.15 I have scored 55% in Graduation/ Post Graduation. Am I eligible to fill IBPS SO 2020 application form?
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 – CRP SPL X Exam 2020 Apply Online
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an organization to conduct various recruitments in banking sectors. Every year the IBPS conducts recruitment to fill various vacancies in all participating banks.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for Selection of personnel in Specialist Officers Cadre. The Selection process will be completed in three phases. The Online exam will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main.
According to the official IBPS SO Notification, you must fill the Online application form for Specialist Officer vacancies. More details such as IBPS SO 647 Vacancy, Specialist office eligibility criteria, application fee and selection process for IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 are given here
IBPS SO 2020 Exam Details:
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Number of Vacancies||647|
|Exam Name||Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers Phase X (CRP SPL-X)|
|Job Type||Specialist Officer Cadre|
|Post Name||IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, law officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing officer|
|Job category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Education Qualification||Graduation / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent from recognized institute/University in a relevant field.|
|Age Limit||Minimum – 20 Years Maximum – 30 YearsAge relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. Rules|
|Phase-III||Personal Interview/ Group Discussion|
IBPS SO 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants, intending to fill IBPS SO 2020 application form, should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in the official notification.
Age Limit: To fill IBPS SO 2020 application Form, aspirants age should be between 20 to 30 years. The Relaxation of Upper age limit such as
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- A person with Disability: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years
Educational Qualification – Candidate, who passed Graduation & Post Graduation Technical standard from a recognized board or university, can apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2020.
|Post name||Education Qualification|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||4 Year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ IT/ Electronics & Telecom|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level|
|Law officer (Scale-I)||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)||Candidates must have Graduate and full-time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / full-time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing|
IBPS SO 2020 Application Form Fee:
Candidates have to pay the application fee for IBPS SO 2020 Recruitment as per their category. Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the aspirant.
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- Rs 600/- for all others
More of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
IBPS CWE SO X 2020 Important Dates –
- The start date for IBPS SO Application form: 2nd November 2020
- Last date to submit for IBPS SO 2020 online form: 23rd November 2020
- Payment of application fees online: 23rd November 2020
- Download Call letters for Pre Exam: December 2020
- IBPS SO Prelims Exam Dates: 26 & 27 December 2020
- The result of online examination: January 2021
- IBPS SO Main Exam Date: 24th January 2021
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Exam: February 2021
IBPS SO Vacancy 2020 Details-
The IBPS SO 2020 Vacancy is expected to be the same for the year 2020-2021. Let’s have a look at the post wise total number of vacancies for IBPS SO 2020 to get a fair Idea of the number of vacancies for the year 2020-2021.
- IT Officer (Scale-I):
- Agricultural Field officer (Scale-I):
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I):
- Law Officer (Scale-I):
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I):
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I):
How to apply online IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020:
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for IBPS IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, Marketing Officer, HR/ Personnel Notification 2020.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the IBPS SO Application Form 2020.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of IBPS or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Specialist Officer IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as a PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2020:
Candidates may check the latest IBPS SO Exam Pattern & Syllabus section wise. The IBPS will conduct the IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Exam. The Preliminary Exam will be held in December last week. Check full IBPS SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari:
|Section Name||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration (New)|
|English Language||50||25||40 Minutes|
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||50||50||40 Minutes|
|IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer|
|English language||50||25||40 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
IBPS SO Main Exam Pattern
Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Max marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge (Objective)||45||English & Hindi||30 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)||02||60||English & Hindi||30 Minutes|
IBPS SO Admit Card 2020:
All candidates who are participating in the Specialist Officer Preliminary Exam they will able to download admit Card from 2nd week of December 2020.
It is mandatory to bring the permission letter along with ID proofs. Aspirants download IBPS SO Admit Card 2020 by entering Registration ID/User ID and password/ Date of Birth.
IBPS Specialist Officer Result
IBPS SO Preliminary Exam was conducted via online mode on 26 & 27 December 2020. Aspirants who will successfully appear in the prelims examination will be able to check IBPS SO Pre Result 2020 by using their login details.
We have provided all latest and useful information about IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 in this article. You must apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs and IBPS SO Application form before waiting for the last date. Candidates also check IBPS SO answer key here
IBPS SO 2020- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Q.- What are the posts available under IBPS SO Recruitment 2020
There are 6 posts for IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy Namely IT officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer.
When will the IBPS SO Registration Start?
The IBPS SO Application form 2020 will be started from 02 November 2020 and end on 23 November 2020.
How Many Vacancies are there?
Institutes of Banking Personnel Selection has announced a total of 746 vacancies of Specialist officer post.
When will the IBPS SO Exam be conducted?
The IBPS SO Prelims Exam will be held on 26 & 27 December 2020 and Main Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 24th January 2021.
Are there any changes in the IBPS SO Exam pattern?
Yes, there is a provision of sectional timing for the preliminary exam this year.
What are the age criteria to apply for IBPS SO Exam 2020?
Age of the candidates should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years.
I have scored 55% in Graduation/ Post Graduation. Am I eligible to fill IBPS SO 2020 application form?
Yes, You are applying for IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 as there are no percentage criteria
Answer- Answer- Answer-