IBPS has released the result of IBPS PO Mains on 18th February 2021. The result can be checked by the candidates who appeared for the examination by visiting the website “ibps.in”.
The scorecard can be downloaded up to 24th February 2021. The IBPS PO Mains exam was held on 4th February to fill up a total of 3517 vacancies.
Some important dates related to the exam are-
|IBPS PO Preliminary Examination||October 3, 2020, October 10, 2020, October 11, 2020, and January 6, 2021|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result||January 14, 2021|
|IBPS PO Mains Examination||February 4, 2021|
|IBPS PO Mains Result||February 18, 2021|
The exam occurs in a 3-step process, viz. IBPS PO Preliminary Examination, IBPS PO Mains Examination, and Interview.
The candidates who qualified for the Preliminary Exam appeared in the Main Exam, and now the candidates who will qualify for the Main Exam will be called for an Interview.
After the PO interview, the final recruitment of the candidates will be done.
IBPS PO Mains 2021 Result checking procedure:
The candidates can check their IBPS PO Mains Result 2021 by following the below-given steps-
- The candidates should at first visit the official website of IBPS, that is, ibps.in.
- Then, they should click on the “IBPS PO Mains Score” option present on the homepage.
- After that, a new window will open. In this window, the candidates should click the link of “CRP PO/MT-X- recruitment of probationary officers/management trainees.”
- Next, they should log in by entering the required details, like the registration number or the username and the DOB or the password.
- After doing so, the score will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, they must download it and also print it for future use.
The following banks are the participating organizations under this examination-
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Central Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
The final result of the exam will be based on the Mains Exam and the Interview scores.
The candidates who will qualify for the final round and whose names will be there in the final merit list will be recruited in various banks according to their preferred application form.
The final result is expected to be declared on 1st April 2021.