Candidates can check IBPS Officers Scale I Pre cut-off marks of the exam 2020. We are publishing IBPS Officers Scale I result in link & category-wise cut-off marks i.e. General, OBC, SC, ST & PH. The official cut-off will be released after 3 days of Officers Scale I preliminary result (November) on the IBPS website i.e. www.ibps.co.in
IBPS ने Officers Scale I प्री परीक्षा का परिणाम घोषित कर दिया है पर कट-ऑफ और अभियर्थियों के मार्क्स अभी तक आये नहीं है 3 दिन बाद आप अपना स्कोर कार्ड देख सकते है अपना Officers Scale I Pre का परिणाम और संभावित कट-ऑफ निचे दिए लिंक पर देखे | अपने दोस्तों के साथ ये जानकारी जरूर शेयर करे
The cut-off score of IBPS Officers Scale I 2020 is the minimum qualifying marks which must be scored by the appearing candidate’s order to be eligible for the next stage of the selection process. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will reveal the cut-off score of IBPS Officers Scale I for the year 2020 in prelims,
mains, and interviews at the time of declaration of result or just after the declaration of result. The authority of examination will declare the subject wise as well as overall category wise cut off score for the convenience of students. It will available for each category (General, OBC, ST, PH, and SC).
- 1 Cut-off Marks:- IBPS Officers Scale I Pre Expected OBC SC ST Cut-off 2020
- 1.1 Stages of IBPS Officers Scale I examination
- 1.2 Process for calculating the cut-off score: How to Calculate
- 1.3 Expected Officers Scale I Preliminary exam cut off 2020
- 1.4 IBPS Officers Scale I Pre Exam Result Date 2020
Cut-off Marks:- IBPS Officers Scale I Pre Expected OBC SC ST Cut-off 2020
The cut-off score for the preliminary stage of IBPS Officers Scales I examination 2020 will be released out along with the declaration of result, probably in the first week of which will be followed by mains and interview cut off marks.
At every stage of examination, candidates have to be eligible subject wise as well as they should score enough to be eligible in overall cut off score to qualify each level of IBPS Officers Scale I examination i.e. General, OBC, SC, ST etc.
The selection of candidates for the designation of Officers Scale I in banks and financial organizations which are participating in this examination for the recruitment will be done on the basis of IBPS PO examination.
IBPS Officers Scale I 2020 finalized cut off score will be calculated and declared after adding marks secured in mains exam and interview.
Stages of IBPS Officers Scale I examination
Online Preliminary Examination – Candidates are supposed to qualify in each of the three tests by scoring cut-off marks decided by IBPS. A sufficient number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for online main examination.
Online Main Examination – Each candidate is supposed to obtain a minimum score in each test of online main examination and also a minimum total score to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of available vacancies, cut off scores will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
IBPS Officers Scale I Pre-Interview Date 2020
The total marks allotted for the interview are 100. The minimum marks for qualifying in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combination of the final score of candidates shall be decided on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the main examination of Officers Scale I and interview.
Dates of the declaration of cut off score
The cut-off score of the preliminary examination of IBPS will be probably released along with the results of the same in the first week of November. Also,
it is to be noted that, the results of the preliminary examination will be declared only for those who have secured enough marks to be eligible for the next level of IBPS Officers Scale I as per their subjects as well as the category to which they belong.
Candidates should secure equal to or more than the cut-off in subjects like the English language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. Also, the candidates are supposed to keep a check with the category wise cut off scores of previous years and analyze the amount of effort they need to make in each subject.
Candidates can check IBPS Officers Scale I cut-off score based on the announcement dates given below from the table:
|IBPS Officers Scale I Preliminary 2020||November 2020|
|Declaration of IBPS Officers Scale I 2020 Cut off score – Preliminary||November 2020|
|IBPSOfficers Scale I Mains 2020||December 2020|
|Declaration of IBPS Officers Scale I 2020 Cut off score – Mains||December 2020|
|IBPS Officers Scale I 2020 Allotment Cut off Score||2020|
Process for calculating the cut-off score: How to Calculate
One of the frequently asked questions by the candidates appearing for many competitive exams is regarding the process by which cut off is decided by the authority of the examination.
- The number of questions attempted correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for deciding the final score after allotting the negative marks for wrong answers.
- The final scores obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to neutralize the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to decide the final scores.
- Scores obtained by candidates on any test are compared to the base formed by considering the allotment of scores of all the different stages of the examination.
- Final scores in each test are rounded off to obtain the nearest integer value.
Hence, for the relief of all the students, here is the idea behind choosing the cut-off for the examination of IBPS Officers Scale I:
|Total score in IBPS Officers Scale I 2017 Preliminary Exam||Scores obtained in Reasoning Ability + Quantitative Aptitude|
|Total score in IBPS Officers Scale I 2017 Mains Exam||Scores obtained in Quantitative aptitude + Reasoning ability||Total score in IBPS Officers Scale I 2017 for allotment||Scores obtained in Mains + Marks secured in the interview|
Expected Officers Scale I Preliminary exam cut off 2020
Every year a cut off is guessed by the leading coaching institutes of India, as per their analysis of the previous year. However, it should be used for only reference purposes because the final cut off score will be decided and revealed by the main examination authority,
according to which selection of the candidates will be done. Here are the expected cut off scores according to which the candidates can get an approximate idea of their chances of qualifying the particular stage of examination.
Sectional cut off for preliminary examination
The sectional cut-off is the minimum mark that a candidate is supposed to score in a particular section/test in order to proceed to the next level.
An overall cut off score is cumulative of all sectional scores which may or may not be equal to the total. Both the sectional and overall cutoff is formulated based on certain criteria so as to normalize the score. You can check out IBPS Officers Scale I pre Exam analysis & asked questions also.
Points to be noted about the Officers Scale I Pre Cut-Off score
- Every candidate will be required to secure a minimum prescribed score in each test of online main examination and also a minimum total score which should be considered to shortlist the candidates for interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be finalized and candidates will be selected for the interview.
- Before the completion of the interview procedure, scores secured in the online examination will not be disclosed to the candidates who are selected for the interview.
- Marks scored in the main exam only will be considered to shortlist the students for an interview and also for deciding the final merit list.
- Candidates are supposed to qualify in each of the three stages of examination by securing equal to or more than the cut-off marks to be decided by the examination authority of IBPS.
- The sufficient number of candidates in every category as per the decision of examination authority of IBPS depending upon vacancies will be shortlisted for online main examination.
IBPS Officers Scale I Pre Exam Result Date 2020
Candidates are looking for pre result date. It is very important for candidates because they are preparing for the mains examination. Pre-exam is a qualifying exam for the Officers Scale I mains.
So the candidate depends on the pre-exam score. IBPS department may release the Officers Scale I pre result in this month. Now in the market, candidates are talking about expected PO cut-off and result date. Are they talking like that “BHAI Ye Officers Scale I ka result kab tak aayega?
Are yaar PO ki Cut-off 50 se upar tode jayegi general category ke liye? When will announce Officers Scale I Pre Result? What will be Officers Scale I expected cut-off marks?” The IBPS PO Pre Result Date is after November 2020.
Official Result Website of IBPS Officers Scale I Exam
Thank you for the visit “IBPS Officers Scale I Pre Expected Cut-off Marks 2020 OBC SC ST: Result Name Wise”. You can share this article on social networks with your friend i.e. Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Plus, Twitter, etc.