IBPS Clerk XI Admit Card 2021 Released, IBPS CWE Clerks-XI Exam Call Letter 2021, Check IBPS Clerk Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2021, Download IBPS Clerk Main Exam Call Letter 2021, IBPS Clerk Admit Card at ibps.in:
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021, IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to organize the IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination from 28, 29 August & 04, 05 September 2021. Every Candidate needs to bring Admission certificates at the examination hall.
A huge number of aspirants are participating in this competitive exam. The IBPS Clerk Call Letter for the prelims exam will be released in August 2021. Therefore contenders stay tuned here and download IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card 2021 using below official link below.
Contenders who are waiting for IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2021 for the Prelims exam can download using below official links. You have to enter the name, registration/ roll number, and Date of birth.
Other information related to IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 like exam instructions, required documents, IBPS Clerk Exam pattern and more from below here. The Clerk Main Exam is also scheduled to be held in February 2021.
- 1 IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021, IBPS CWE Clerk-XI Exam Call Letter:
- 1.1 IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card Details:
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates:
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card 2021 Details:
- 1.4 IBPS Clerk Exam Call Letter- Required Documents
- 1.5 How to download the IBPS Clerk Pre Call Letter 2021:
- 1.6 IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Important Instructions:
- 1.7 IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021:
- 1.8 IBPS Clerk 2021 FAQs
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021, IBPS CWE Clerk-XI Exam Call Letter:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been released a Notification for IBPS CRP Clerks-XI to fill vacancies in various participating banks. All aspirants who applied for IBPS Clerk Recruitment are able to download IBPS Clerk Pre Hall Ticket 2021 from here.
To download the IBPS Clerk Pre Call Letter, you will have to visit the official website and enter the login credentials like registration number and date of birth etc. It is mandatory to bring IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 at the exam center.
We try to update the latest information about IBPS Clerk CWE-XI 2021 such as Scheme of the Exam, Penalty for the wrong answer, Score Card and Cutoff Marks here.
Before the final selection, aspirants have to undergo various recruitment phases. The IBPS will fill total vacancies in clerical cadre in various participating organizations
IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card Details:
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Name||Common Recruitment Process for Clerks-XI (CRP Clerks-XI)|
|Job category||Banking Jobs|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Type of Exam||National Level Competitive Exam|
|IBPS Clerk Admit card 2021 Release date||August 2021 Released|
|Phase-III||Personal Interview/Group Discussion|
Recently the latest Bank Jobs advertisement released for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre Phase XI (CRP Clerks-XI). Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the preliminary and Mains examination for selection of eligible candidates.
After Qualify the IBPS Clerk Mains, aspirants will be called for Personality Test/ Personal Interview. We are updating the full details about IBPS Clerk CWE-11 Exam 2021 in this article. Applicants will able to download IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card from last week of November 2020.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates:
The Institutes of Banking Personnel Selection has been released the exam date for Common Recruitment Process of Clerk Phase-11. Candidates may check the IBPS Clerk Exam date for preliminary and Main Examination.
|Date of IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training||August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Dates||28, 29 August & 04, 05 September 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result date||October 2021|
|Download Call Letter for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam||October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||31 October 2021|
|Date of Result declaration for Mains Exam||01 April 2022|
|Interview Date||March 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card 2021 Details:
First, the participating organizations may be arranged for the IBPS Clerk Pre Exam training for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and Person with Benchmark Disabilities.
After that, all applicants will need for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Call letter which will issue in the last week of November 2021. Candidates who qualify for Preliminary Exam will be invited for Mains Exam which will also hold in February 2022.
- Name /Father Name of the aspirants
- Roll number/ Registration Number
- Gender/Date of birth (DOB)
- Name of Exam, Date of Exam, Reporting time of the exam, Time duration
- Address/venue of the test center
- Space for pasting the aspirant’s passport size photo must be similar to the photo uploaded during online application form submission
- Necessary space for candidate’s thumb impression and signature and Invigilator’s Signature
- Essential Guidelines for approaching the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021.
IBPS Clerk Exam Call Letter- Required Documents
It must note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the CWE (Preliminary as well as Main Examination) without the following documents.
- Valid IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 for respective date and session of examination.
- Photo identity proof in original bearing the same name as it appears on the IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card 2021 and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof
Note: – Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
How to download the IBPS Clerk Pre Call Letter 2021:
- First candidates have to visit the official website ibps.in
- At the home page, you select the “CWE Clerical” section.
- Select the CRP Clerks-XI link and open it.
- Click on Call letter for IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination link.
- Enter login details in right manner and click on submit button.
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on your computer screen
- Save the admit card for further use.
Note- Along with IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021, examinees must carry the original photo identity Card by any government approved such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, passport etc.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Important Instructions:
It is mandatory to bring the call letter for everyone. Candidates also need to carry one photo identity card along with permission letter. The Exam invigilators verify the availability of the candidates using ID proof.
- All the necessary personal details of the candidates such as exam center, exam date, and duration along with subjects would comprise in IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021.
- Read all the exam instructions, if candidates detect any errors then try to bring it to the notice of concerned officials.
- You must carry an original ID proof and a Xerox of the Identity Proof along with IBPS Clerk Pre Hall Ticket 2021.
- Electronic Gadgets like Calculator, Mobiles, etc. are strictly prohibited in the examination center/hall.
- Keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the last stage of the selection process.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will first organize the Preliminary Examination. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment selection process has various phases like Prelims and Mains written the exam, Personal Interview, and documents verification rounds.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
It is important for candidates that they must have knowledge of exam IBPS Clerk Exam syllabus and exam pattern. The pre-exam will be held for 100 Marks. The question paper will consist of the English Language, Numerical ability, and Reasoning Ability sections. There will be total 100 questions of objective type.
|Section Name||No. of Qs||Marks|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
The IBPS Clerk Main Exam is organized in online mode only. It comprises of 200 multiple choice questions under 5 main subject category sections namely Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
Negative Marking- There will be Negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is marked by candidate there will be no negative marking for that question.
IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2021:
The total marks allotted for Main Exam are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify for the CWE online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for the subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website. You must check IBPS Clerk Result 2020 using login details from here.
IBPS Clerk 2021 FAQs
Forgot Registration Password/ Registration Number?
Registration password/ Registration number has been sent to the mobile number and E-Mail ID given in the online form. Aspirants are advised to check the same for registration number and password. We do not provide registration number password once again.
Cannot download the Exam Call Letter?
This may be due to unsuccessful registration/incorrect login credentials.
Request for Change in Centre/Venue /Date/Time?
The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the IBPS Clerk advertisement.
E-Mail/SMS not received for IBPS Clerk Admit card 2021?
Email /SMS is triggered and the same is sent to the aspirants on the email ID and Mobile number registered by them in the application form
IBPS Clerk XI Prelims Admit Card 2021:
The Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and Main Examinations shall be intimated in the respective IBPS Clerk Call Letter. Admit card is the mandatory document and the Institute will release only to be registered aspirants. You can also check IBPS Clerk Cut off Marks from here.
IBPS Clerk Exam Call Letter will be uploaded in November month. An eligible applicant should download his/her IBPS Clerk Admit card 2021 from the official web page by entering the Registration number and password/ Date of birth. No hard copy of the call letter/Information Handout etc will be sent by post/ courier.