IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019, IBPS CWE Clerk Pre & Main Exam Syllabus, Check IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern, Previous year papers, Download IBPS Clerk IX Preliminary & Main Syllabus 2019- Get details of IBPS Clerk Answer key, Cutoff Marks, Result and Admit card from here:
IBPS Clerk CWE Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2019:- Hello every, if you are searching latest IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern then you are at right place. We are mentioned new IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus for Pre and Main Exam. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is preparing to announce the Common Recruitment Process for Clerks vacancies through CWE-IX. The IBPS Clerk Pre Exam is scheduled to be conducted in December 2019. Every applicant wants to qualify the exam and secure well score to sit in the next round of the recruitment process.
Therefore to complete this dream you all need of latest IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern. Using the help of exam schedule and test pattern, candidates can set their study Time Table and cover all important topics. Grab full useful details about IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 from here.
- 1 IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019, Check IBPS CWE Clerk Selection Process:
- 1.1 IBPS Clerk CWE VIII 2019 Syllabus Details
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019, CWE Clerk Pre & Main Test Schedule:
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus Section Wise-
- 1.4 IBPS Clerk VIII Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2019:
- 1.5 IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
- 1.6 IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers:
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019, Check IBPS CWE Clerk Selection Process:
It is mandatory to qualify all IBPS Clerk Recruitment phases for final appointment. The Exam Authority decides to organize the three-stage test for finding the eligibility for clerical cadre vacancies. The IBPS Clerk Online Exam (Preliminary & Main) is the first stage of IBPS Selection Process. Candidates are required to secure the minimum score in both exams to eligible for next round. The IBPS Pre Exam is tentatively held in December 2019. The organization will also hold the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam in January 2020.
IBPS Clerk CWE VIII 2019 Syllabus Details
Before appearing in IBPS Clerk CWE-9 Examination, candidates should have known about the test. Various things should be remembered by the Applicants such as what type of question papers, section name in which paper will be made and marking scheme and penalty for wrong answer etc. We are giving the exam preparation tips and best book for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019.
Contenders may also collect the IBPS Clerk Previous year papers and get an idea of what is paper level in this year. Candidates can practice solving the complete paper within given time duration using IBPS Clerk CWE IX Preliminary & Mains Exam pattern and IBPS Clerk CWE Syllabus. Check latest IBPS Exam Calendar.
- Name of the organization: – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Official website of IBPS: – www.ibps.in
- Category: – IBPS Clerk CWE IX Syllabus
- Post Name: – Clerk
- Number of total vacancies: Tentative
- Pre Exam dates: December 2019
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date: January 2020
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019, CWE Clerk Pre & Main Test Schedule:
The IBPS CWE Clerk Exam consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from various subjects. The Exam will be two stages with the online mode such as Preliminary and Main. The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam is in qualify nature and shortlisted will have to participate in the Main Exam. The Preliminary Exam consists of 100 Objective type questions of 100 marks and candidates need to solve paper in 1-hour time duration.
Latest IBPS clerk Syllabus will cover from subjects like the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge. The following are the IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for both preliminary and Mains.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Preliminary Examination:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||A composite time of 60 minutes|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Main Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one month or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus Section Wise-
The first step for IBPS Clerk preparation is to understand the IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 properly. But before that, lets us acquainted with the nature of the exam. IBPS Exam is two tiers exam i.e. Preliminary and Mains. Aspirants who will clear in Prelims can participate for the Main exam.
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/ Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para Jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Multiple meaning/ Error Spotting|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the Blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle||Mensuration- Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
IBPS Clerk 2019- Numerical Ability: Important Topics & Weightage
- Simplification- 10-15 Questions
- Number series- 3-5 Questions
- Average- 1-3 Questions
- Interest- 1-3 Questions
- Mensuration- 2-4 Questions
- Percentage- 1-2 Questions
- Ration & Proportion- 1-3 Questions
- Algebra- 3-5 Questions
- Profit & Loss- 1-3 Questions
- Time, Speed & Distance- 1-4 Questions
- Data Interpretation- 5-10 Questions
- Time & Work- 1-2 Questions
- Permutation & Combination/ Probability- 0-1 Question
- Mixture Problems: 0-2 Questions
- Number System: 0-1 Question
- Date Sufficiency: 0-5 Questions
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019- Reasoning Important Topics & Weightage
- Arrangement & Pattern: 5-8 Questions
- Analogy: 0-5 Questions
- Classification: 0-4 Questions
- Coded or Mathematical Inequalities: 0-5 Questions
- Directions & Distances: 0-2 Questions
- Coding-Decoding: 4-10 Questions
- Blood Relations: 1-5 Questions
- Order & Ranking: 0-5 Questions
- Circular Seating Arrangement: 5 Questions
- Linear Seating Arrangement: 5 Questions
- Analytical Decision Making: 0-5 Questions
- Syllogisms: 0-5 Questions
- Data Sufficiency: 0-5 Questions
- Double Line-Up: 0-5 Questions
- Scheduling: 0-5 Questions
IBPS Clerk 2019 English Syllabus- Important Topics & Weightage
- Reading Comprehension: 10 Questions
- Grammer (Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Fill in Blanks): 5 Questions
- Vocabulary: 10 Questions
- Verbal Ability (Para Jumbles): 5 Questions
IBPS Clerk VIII Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2019:
As per the latest notification, IBPS CWE Clerk Pre & Main Exam Pattern IBPS Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been changed. Aspirants can check the updated IBPS Clerk syllabus & exam pattern in this post below. IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019 is very much same as any other Bank Exam. The major three sections on which a candidate needs a complete command to ace IBPS Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam are:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
If you clear the preliminary exam then you focus on the main exam syllabus. There are 5 sections asked in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Reasoning ability & Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
Reasoning Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Written Exam
Verbal Reasoning Exam Syllabus –
- Odd Man out
- word formation
- Statement and conclusion
- Passage and conclusions
- ranking and time sequence
- Direction sense test
- Sitting arrangement
- Decision making
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Figure Series
- Blood relations
- Alphabet Test
- Series test
- Series test,
- Odd figures and
- Miscellaneous test
IBPS Clerk English Subject Syllabus
- sentence completion,
- word formation and the topic comprehension involves deriving conclusion,
- theme detection, Sentence rearrangement.
- Passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage,
- sentence and the question grammar means of rules
- active, passive voice,
- direct and
- indirect speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms.
Numerical Ability Syllabus IBPS Clerk CWE
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Mixture and Allegation
- Stocks and Shares
- Height and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Volume and Surface Are
- Bar and Graphs
- Profit Loss and Discount
- Elements of Algebra
- Line and charts, Pie Charts
- Height and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
General Awareness Syllabus
Topics are from Indian Economy questions, International-Economy, Awards & Honors Sports, Reserve Bank of India policies, Finance, Agriculture, UNO, Marketing, Constitution, Current Affairs and especially reference to Banking Industry and other.
History of Banking, Social Function of Banks, current affairs of last 6 months, countries/ currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms and etc.
IBPS Clerk Computer Syllabus –
Basics of Hardware and Software, Windows Operating System Basics, Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses, Internet Terms and Services, Basic Functionalities of MS Office (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel), Networking and Communication
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers:
Candidates may also check the last year papers which are more important to prepare for IBPS clerk exam. The papers help us to understand the structure and composition of the exam paper. The IBPS Clerk previous papers will surely let you score well in the exam. Candidates can even visit our official page of previous years question papers.
IBPS Exam Preparation Tips:
Candidates must follow preparation tips and expert guidelines and keep in mind the latest test pattern and exam syllabus section wise. Because it is easy to cover all easy and hard topics using IBPS Clerk Exam pattern and candidates can divide the study time subject wise. If the exam came near then you must revision because without revision aspirants will have confused. We want to suggest the candidates that they join online test series, Mock Test and latest study materials. Our team have listed here tips & preparation Strategy and planning to crack IBPS Clerk Exam 2019.
- Firstly, make a goal to work hard and focus on the exam.
- Be consistent in your learning process to achieve success.
- Don’t be diverted
- Don’t act in a hurry and answer the questions wisely
- Go through all the instructions mentioned carefully.
- Take your time before answering a question but don’t hang on for long.
- With this, we all would like to wish you Good Luck.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to organize the CRP Clerk Phase-8 Common Written Exam in December month. Therefore, IBPS will be issued the Clerk Exam Call letter for the preliminary exam in the first week of December 2018. Candidates may download IBPS Clerk Admit card using user ID and password.
IBPS CWE Clerk Result 2019:
The preliminary will complete in December and all aspirants will need for Prelims Exam Score. IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2019 will be announced after 15 days of examination on the official website. After completion of the Main Exam in January 2020, you can check IBPS Clerk Final Result in February 2020.
Full details about the IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 are given in this article. Aspirants who are going to participate in IBPS Clerk Pre & Main Exam they must check latest IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Syllabus from here.