HTET Application Form 2022, Haryana TET Application form 2022, HTET Important dates, How to apply for Haryana TET 2022, Eligible candidate may apply online for Haryana TET TGT, PGT, & PRT certificate on haryanatet.in.
The authorities of the HTET or Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. the Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) have released the official notification for the online application of HTET Application Form 2022 on their official website i.e. www.bseh.org.in or www.haryanatet.in.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the application now as the application procedure has been started from November 2022. As per the officials, the last date of application is 10 December 2022,
The BSEH conducts the Haryana TET in order to issue the TET Certificate by using the candidates, who will be able to apply for various teacher posts such as Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Primary Teachers (PRT), Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) in various schools of the state of Haryana that are run by the Government of Haryana. Only the candidates who will qualify for the examination will get the TET certificate which will be valid for the next seven years.
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Earlier the validity period was five years but now it has been extended to seven years by the state government. The HTET examination has three sessions for level-3, level-1, and level-2.
The level-1 is for the Primary Teachers which means for candidates who are willing to teach the classes from class-I to Class-V, level-2 is for the Trained Graduate Teachers that means for candidates who are willing to teach the classes from class-VI to Class-VIII and level-3 is for the Post Graduate Teachers.
In this article, all the information regarding the HTET Application Form 2022 i.e. important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, application procedure, exam pattern, issuance of the certificate, HTET 2022 Admit card, HTET 2022 result, and such related topics. If you are looking for the information then go through the full article with patience. Hope you will find it helpful.
- 1 Highlights: Haryana TET 2022 Application Form & Apply Online
- 1.1 Important dates for HTET TGT, PGT, PRT 2022:
- 1.2 Haryana TET Eligibility criteria:
- 1.3 Application fee for HTET Online Appliation:
- 1.4 Haryana TET Online Application procedure:
- 1.5 Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam pattern:
- 1.6 Admit Card Date of HTET Exam 2022:
- 1.7 Result Date:
- 1.8 Issuance of the HTET PGT, PRT & TGT certificate:
- 1.9 Frequently asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.9.1 What is the last date of HTET Online Application?
- 1.9.2 What is the Apply online official website of Haryana TET TGT, PGT, & PRT Exam 2022?
- 1.9.3 What is the Email Id of the BSEH?
- 1.9.4 What are the documents I need to carry on the day of examination?
- 1.9.5 Can I apply for the application offline by visiting the BSEH Office?
- 1.9.6 What is the best web browser to apply for the application?
Highlights: Haryana TET 2022 Application Form & Apply Online
|Article is about||HTET Application Form 2022|
|Full name||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2022|
|Name of the examination||HTET 2022|
|Exam conducting authority||Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH)|
|Level of the exam||State-level examination|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Purpose of the examination||To issue the TET Certificate|
|Certificate validity period||Seven years|
|Application date||November to December|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of the examination||Offline or pen-paper mode|
|Total time duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Exam language||Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English|
|Official website||www.bseh.org.in /|
|HTET Notification PDF||Download PDF|
|Apply Online Link||www.haryanatet.in|
Important dates for HTET TGT, PGT, PRT 2022:
The Board of School Education, Haryana has disclosed all the dates of the HTET Application Form 2022 through the official notification. The dates have been enlisted below in this paragraph.
The dates have been enlisted in a tabular form so that no one of you finds any difficulty to understand any event of the admission process hence do not have to miss any of them. They are as follows:
|The HTET 2022 Registration/ application started from||November 2022|
|Last date of online registration/ application||December 2022|
|Date of payment of the application fee||November to December 2022|
|Availability of application form window correction||December 2022|
|Issue date of the HTET 2022 Admit card||December 2022|
|HTET 2022 examination date||———|
|Release date of HTET 2022 Answer key||——-|
|Release date of HTET 2022 Result||Will be announced soon|
Haryana TET Eligibility criteria:
You will find the complete eligibility criteria of the HTET Application Form 2022 or HTET Recruitmentthrough this paragraph which has been published by the authorities. Only the candidates who will fulfill all the below-mentioned conditions are permitted to apply only. We have included all the criteria for the sake of the willing candidates. They are as follows:
- Nationality: Only the citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: The candidates having Haryana domicile is eligible to apply. And candidates outside of the state of Haryana are also permitted to apply.
- Age criteria: In order to apply, the candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 38 years. Also, there is some age relaxation for the reserved candidates.
- Academic qualification: According to the Board of School Education Haryana, the academic qualification requirement is different for the different categories i.e. PRT, TGT & PGT. They are as follows –
- For the Primary Teachers (PRT): To apply for the Primary Teachers candidates must have passed the 12th Board examination along with D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education).
- For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): To apply for the Trained Graduate Teachers candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed (Bachelor of Education).
- For Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): To apply for the Post Graduate Teachers candidates must have a Master’s Degree with B.Ed (Bachelor of Education).
Application fee for HTET Online Appliation:
Eligible candidates can fill the application form for the HTET 2022 by paying the application fee through online mode which means by using Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet banking within the specified time period i.e. November 2022 to December 2022.
Also, note that as per the officials, the application fee of the different categories is different. They all have been included in the below table. The HTET 2022 FEE structure is as follows. Let’s have a look.
|The candidates belonging to PH and SC with Haryana Domicile||RS 500/-||RS 900/-||RS 1200/-|
|All the applicants belong to Haryana Domicile including SC and PH||RS 1000/-||RS 1800/-||RS 2400/-|
|All the applicants outside of the district Haryana Domicile||RS 1000/-||RS 1800/-||RS 2400/-|
Haryana TET Online Application procedure:
The application process of the HTET 2022 involves the below-mentioned three steps. In order to fill the application form without any difficulty, you are advised to follow each and every step that has been mentioned below. We have enlisted the entire procedure elaborately so that no candidate finds any problem to understand the procedure. The steps are like this –
Step-1: Filling up the application form:
- Willing and eligible candidates need to pay a visit to the official website (www.bseh.org.in or www.haryanatet.in).
- Then the candidates who have not registered themselves need to register themselves after sectioning the exam level i.e. PRT or TGT or PGT. Those who have registered themselves earlier can skip the steps entirely.
- After doing the level selecting step, candidates need to click on the online application link of the HTET.
- After that, the registration/ application form will appear on the screen. All the candidates need to fill the form with proper details without making any mistakes.
- After entering all the information correctly, click on the “Proceed” button to fulfill the registration procedure.
- After successful registration, candidates will get their provisional registration number and login password in their registered mobile number and Email Id. Use that login credentials to make themselves logged in to the official portal in order to do the further steps to complete the application procedure.
Step-2: Upload Documents:
- First, login in the official portal using the login credential i.e. registration number and password.
- After that candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signature along with the thumb impression by clicking on the upload document option.
- Candidates need to upload everything in the specified formation and size. The specification has been given below.
|Type of document||size||Dimension|
|Photograph||30KB to 50KB||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|Signature||10KB to 20KB||–|
|Thumb impression||10KB to 30KB||–|
- After uploading all the documents click on the “Save & Continue” option.
Step-3:Paying the application fee:
- After completing the above-mentioned steps, you may proceed to the next step of the application procedure i.e. making the payment of the application form.
- For that candidates are automatically be redirected to the payment webpage within which candidates need to pay the fee using their Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet banking. The fee structure has been enlisted above in the article. Refer to there.
- After that complete the procedure by clicking on the “Submit” button after checking the entire form once again.
Note: All the candidates are hereby suggested that after a successful submission take a print or hard copy of the HTET 2022 Application form for future references.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam pattern:
Before appearing in the HTET 2022 every candidate must be aware of the exam pattern along with the exam syllabus. For the candidates who don’t know the pattern till now here is the entire syllabus. Note that we have mentioned the pattern as per the release of the officials. They are as follows:
- Exam mode: The examination will be conducted in offline mode which means using pen & paper.
- Exam duration: The examination is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Total marks: The examination will be of 150 marks.
- Question type: There will be 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the exam question paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark, and for incorrect answers, no marks will be deducted.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking in the examination which means candidates can attempt as many questions as they want.
- Language: The question will be available in 2 languages – English and Telugu.
- Exam subjects: The subjects for the Primary Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers are different. We have also enlisted the subjects separately. Just have a look –
- Primary Teachers: There will be questions from Child Developments and Pedagogy, General Studies, Environmental Studies, Language (Hindi and English), and Mathematics.
- Trained Graduate Teachers: There will be questions from Child Developments and Pedagogy, Language (Hindi and English), General Studies, and the subject specified.
- Post Graduate Teachers: There will be questions from Child Developments and Pedagogy, Language (Hindi and English), the subject specified, and General studies.
Admit Card Date of HTET Exam 2022:
The HTET 2022 Admit card is one of the main documents that are must be carried on the examination day to the allotted examination center as the admit card carries all the required information about the candidate along with the examination.
All the information will be checked before entering the exam hall. If any information on the admit card is found mismatched with the origination document then the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Hence, every candidate must download their Admit card on or after the date of issue.
Authorities will issue the Admit Card some days before the date of the examination. Most probably it will be released in the third week of December 2022 tentatively. The exact date will be disclosed by the officials soon through the official notification. We will notify you as soon as the authorities release it hence keep visiting our website frequently.
The BSEH will release the result of the HTET 2022 Examination some days after the successful completion of the Exam. As per the official notification, the result will be released on the first week of January 2022 tentatively.
The confirmed date has not been declared by the BSEH yet. Candidates who have appeared in the examination will be able to check their results by visiting the official website as it will only be available there.
To check the result the candidate’s Roll number or Name and Date of Birth will be needed. Also, note that the authorities will reserve the OMR sheet of the candidate only for the next one month after the release of the result.
Issuance of the HTET PGT, PRT & TGT certificate:
The authorities of the HTET i.e. Board of School Education, Haryana will issue theCertificate only for the candidates who will qualify for the examination by securing the cut-off marks or more few months after the release of theResult.
Also, note that the candidates who will qualify for more than one level will be awarded by the BSEH. As we have stated above the certificate will be valid for the next seven years and candidates will be able to apply for the recruitments published by the government of Haryana using the certificate.
If any of you want to contact the authorities of the BSEH for your query related to the HTET Application Form 2022, you can contact them by using the contact details we have mentioned below. We have enlisted the contact details in order to help the candidates who are in need of this. Contact them in the contact hours i.e. 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Helpline number: 01554-244171-76 (Landline number)/ 1800-180-4171 (Toll-free number)
- Address: The Secretary, Board of School Education Haryana, Hansi Road, Bhiwani-127021
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the last date of HTET Online Application?
What is the Apply online official website of Haryana TET TGT, PGT, & PRT Exam 2022?
What is the Email Id of the BSEH?
What are the documents I need to carry on the day of examination?
Can I apply for the application offline by visiting the BSEH Office?
What is the best web browser to apply for the application?
We though you have got all the necessary details regarding HTET Application form. If you still have any doubt, then please comment us in the comment box. We will be there for you anytime.