HSTES Application Form 2021,Haryana State Technical Educations Society has invited Polytechnic Diploma Admission Form 2021-22, candidates apply from 16th June to 19th July 2021, HSTES Engineering Diploma Admission Registration Form 2021, HSTES official website-http://www.hstes.org.in/
The admission procedure of the HSTES is conducted by the Haryana Government’s Directorate of Technical Education. The candidates who want to get admission in the courses like B.Tech., B.Pharmacy, B.E. and B.Arch. of four year duration can apply for admission.
The candidates who want to get admitted in the B.Tech. and B.E. courses will be required to pass 3 counselling procedure (off campus) via online mode. The whole admission process will be online keeping in mind the present Covid-19 pandemic situation all over the country.
The application form for HSTES will also be accepted via online mode only. We will try to provide various information related to the HSTES Application Form 2021. So, please read this article till the end to get all the information provided in this article.
- 1 HSTES Polytechnic Diploma Admission Form Highlights:
- 1.1 Important Dates of HSTES Diploma Admission 2021:
- 1.2 HSTES Engineering Diploma Application Form:
- 1.3 HSTES Application Fee:
HSTES Polytechnic Diploma Admission Form Highlights:
|Exam Name||Haryana State Technical Educations Society|
|Name of Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana|
|Exam’s Frequency||Once in a year|
|No. of Test Takers||1 lakh (approx.)|
|No. of Accepting Colleges||73|
|No. of Trades||8|
|Total no. of Vacancies||600|
Important Dates of HSTES Diploma Admission 2021:
|01||Availability of Prospectus on the official website||From 14th June 2021|
|02||Start Date for filling the application form||16th June 2021|
|03||Last Date for filling the application form||19th July 2021|
|04||Start Date for paying application fee||17th June 2021|
|05||Last Date for paying application fee||19th July 2021|
|06||Verification of Documents||From 17th June 2021 to 20th July 2021|
|07||Releasing Date of first merit list||23rd July 2021|
Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have passed Class 12. Also, the candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from a recognized institute are eligible.
- The candidates should have maths and physics as compulsory subject in class 12 and should also have biotechnology or technical vocational or chemistry or biology as a subject along with the other subjects.
- The candidates must have obtained above 45 per cent marks (at least 40 per cent for the candidates of the reserved category) in qualifying examination.
HSTES Engineering Diploma Application Form:
Some details regarding the HSTES Application Form and the procedure to fill up the form are as follows-
- The candidates must visit the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in at first and then do their registration.
- Next, they should search for the application form and fill it up very properly and carefully.
- The following information will have to be filled in the form:
- Candidate’s Name
- Domicile Certificate
- Parents’ annual income
- Email ID
- User Name
- Phone Number
- Percentage obtained in qualifying exam
- Caste Category
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Full Address including city, district and the PIN Code
- Name of School and Board
- Then, they must upload all the documents that will be required.
- After that, they must pay the application fee and then finally submit the application form.
HSTES Application Fee:
- The candidates belonging to general category will have to pay Rs.500 as application fee. However, the candidates belonging to TFW, KM, EWS and HGST categories will have to pay Rs.200 as application fee.
- The application fee can be paid via online mode using debit card, credit card or internet banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
We hope that this article has become helpful for you. Please share opinion regarding the article through your precious comments.
Frequently Asked Questions for HSTES Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2021
Who conducts HSTES?
HSTES is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana.
Can the application fee be refunded?
No, the application fee cannot be refunded once paid.
From where can we get the application form?
The application form can be received from the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in