HSSC Operator Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 757 Vacancy, Haryana Operator Job Online Application Form and Notification, Haryana SSC Operator Post Qualification, Selection Process, Age limit at hssc.gov.in
Haryana Operator Recruitment 2019 notification has now been released and soon the online application process will also get started. Recently Haryana Staff Selection Commission released recruitment notification for the 757 posts of Operators. Large numbers of candidates were waiting for the operators Job in Haryana. The online application form of Haryana SSC Operator job will be issued on the 26 August 2019 and will be continue till 10 September 2019. On this page we have provided the detailed information about the Haryana Operator Vacancy such as Qualification, Selection Process, eligibility and others. Read the complete article to get the complete information.
- 1 Haryana SSC Operator Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
Haryana SSC Operator Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
In past few months Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released various jib opportunities for the candidates. This time it announced 757 vacancies of operators in Haryana. It is a very good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Haryana. Online application process will soon be started and candidates will have to apply online through the official website only. Applications by any another mode will not be acceptable. Here we have shared the other available information about the HSSC Operator Recruitment 2019 on this page. We suggest all the candidates to check the official notification and this page also before applying for the job.
HSSC Haryana Operator Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
- Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Posts: Operator
- Total Posts: 757 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Online Application Start Date: 26th August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10th September 2019
- Official Website: hssc.gov.in
Haryana Operator Job Eligibility 2019
Candidates who want to apply for the Haryana Operator Vacancy should have details of it. Keep that in mind here we tried to comprise the details of HSSC Operator Vacancy on this page.
HSSC Operator Recruitment 2019 Qualification:
- Applicant should be Graduate Pass and Matric with I.T.I Certificate in Artificer Trade along with two years experience in relevant field
- Candidate should have Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher. The qualification level for each post is different. We suggest all the candidates to check the official notification also for detailed information.
Haryana SSC Operator Post Age Limit 2019- The applicant’s age should be between 17 Years to 42 Years. For age relaxation details also refer the official notification.
HSSC Operator Job Application Fee 2019-
- General Category: Rs. 150/-Rupees
- Female (Haryana resident) Category: Rs. 75/- Rupees
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male Category: Rs 35/-, Female 18/- Rupees
Haryana Operator Bharti 2019 Selection Process: The selection of the candidates for Operator and other job on the basis of Written Exam and Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
How to Apply Online for HSSC Operator Vacancy 2019
Candidates need to log on to the official website of HSSC to apply for the Operator Job. You can also take help of the following available information to fill the online application form.
- Open the official website of Haryana SSC: hssc.gov.in
- Find the link of HSSC Operator Recruitment 2019.
- Then click on the download link and read the notification carefully.
- After that eligible candidates click on the apply online link.
- Enter details in the online application form.
- Then pay the application fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Also take a print out of your application form for further uses.
Required Document to be uploaded with HSSC Operator Vacancy Application Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copyof SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
- Online Application Start Date: 28 August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10 September 2019
We shared the detailed information about the HSSC Operator Recruitment 2019 on this page. If you have any query regarding to this article, you can write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.