How to Prepare for SSC Constable GD Exam, Candidates can check SSC Constable GD Exam Paper Tips, How to crack for SSC constable Online form, SSC Constable GD Exam Syllabus Details, SSC Constable GD Exam pattern like as General Awareness, maths, Hindi/ English, reasoning etc-कैसे करे एसएससी जीडी पेपर की तैयारी
नई सूचना-जो अभ्यर्थी एसएससी जीडी भर्ती की तैयारी कर रहे है उनके लिए एसएमसी एजुकेशन टीम पेपर से समन्धित कुछ महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी डाल रही है, जैसे पेपर किस लेवल का आ सकता है, पेपर को किस प्रकार से हल करना चाहिए, पेपर में सबसे पहले कोनसा भाग हल करना चाहिए और परीक्षा की तैयारी किस प्रकार से करनी चाहिए, यह सब जानकारी आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, हमारी टीम द्वारा दी गई जानकारी आपको अगर अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तों के साथ भी शेयर करे, जिससे वे भी इस सूचना का लाभ ले सके-धन्यवाद
Since the SSC GD Constable application form has been filled by the interested candidates, this is the time for them to utilize the time for the preparation of the written test of the SSC GD Online Exam. You need to apply some strategy so that you can cover up more in less time.
|Maths Topic Wise Notes in Hindi||Reasoning Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
|Computer Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
With the purpose of this, we’re here with this article, so that we can help you with your preparation in a better way. But before that we’ll know what is it, it’s salary slab, requirements, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Know what is the SSC Constable General Duty
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organizes the SSC exam every year. Out of which the Constable (GD) is the one, which is very popular among the candidates.
The SSC Constable (GD) provides an opportunity for eligible candidates to get into BSF. CRPF, ITBP, CISF, SSF, NIA, and Rifleman in Assam Rifles at the Constable post. So, this is a kind of vacancy which is a golden chance for those who must be waiting for the secured government jobs. This year in 2021,
the SSC called the 10th passed candidates for the SSC Constable GD at 84000 posts. Those who were waiting for this had already completed the application form which was ongoing from 25 March 2021 to 10 May 2021.
|SSC GD Constable Recruitment||SSC Constable GD Admit Card|
|SSC GD Constable Answer Key||SSC GD Constable Revised Result|
It was consists of two-phase, Registration and Filling the Application form. So, those who have completed both the process will be considered as the actual applicant.
Now, after participating in the application, the candidates need to prepare for the written examination. As per the Selection procedure of the SSC GD, the candidate will have to clear the first phase that is, Computer-based written examination.
Thus, you need to prepare well for the written examination to attend the second phase of the Physical Test. Next, the Medical Examination will be held and the passed candidate will be selected. If we’ll talk about the written exam, it’s of the difficulty level of class 10th.
Just because of this, never take this exam lightly. In today’s time, the completion is getting higher as the million people applied for just posts. The examination date for the SSC GD is not announced yet, but we’ll advise the applicants to start the preparation of the SSC Constable (GD) if they really want to get this job.
This article will help you surely, as it contains the tips and strategy to prepare for the CBE. You’ll come to know which topic you need to focus more, what should be your schedule, how to manage your time etc.
SSC Constable GD 2021 Selection Procedure:
To start the preparation for the written examination of the SSC Constable 2020, firstly you should know the selection process, examination pattern and syllabus too. Here are the details given below for the same. Read it carefully and stick to it till the examination date.
I Phase : Computer Based Examination (CBE)
II Phase: Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
III Phase: Medical Examination
SSC Constable GD Phase I (CBE):
The SSC Constable Online Exam is conducted to test the skill of the candidate. It consists of 100 questions for 1 mark each. The time period is fixed for 2 hours.
|SSC GD Constable Written Exam|
|Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||25||25||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25||25|
|Language Paper (English/ Hindi)||25||25|
Since the number of questions and total marks it carries are the same. So, you need to focus on all four sections. Don’t leave any of the parts of any section, as all of it will contribute towards your score.
Before moving ahead to the study tips we need to know the syllabus of the SSC Constable to start. Following is the subject wise syllabus is given here. Out of these, you have to select the topics to start with.
Syllabus for SSC Constable GD 2021:
General Intelligence/ Reasoning:
Similarities and differences, Spatial orientation, Analogies, Spatial visualization, Relationship, Number Series, Observation Non-Verbal Series Coding and decoding, etc.
|Geography Notes in Hindi||Polity Notes in Hindi|
|Economics Notes in Hindi||History Notes in Hindi|
|Cultural Notes in Hindi|
Elementary Mathematics :
Number Systems, Whole Numbers Decimals, Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Averages, Mensuration, Discount, Time, Work and Distance
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
General Knowledge includes Polity, History. Geography, Economy, Science, Static GK, Current Affairs, Miscellaneous
Static GK: Population Census, Union Budget, Demonetization, and Economic Survey, Important Books & Authors, Oscar Winners, First in Sports for India and World (First Olympics, First Asian Games, etc.),
Famous Sea Ports, Airports and locations, State Animals and Symbols, Important Institutions of India and World & locations (like BRICS, World Bank, IMF, and RBI, etc.), Indian Art & Culture, Awards & their Significance
General Awareness: National & International current affairs
Language Paper :
|Synonyms/Homonyms||मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ|
|Spot the Error||अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप|
|Fill in the Blanks||समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द|
|Antonyms||अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द|
|Idioms & Phrases||कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ|
|Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words||रचना एवं रचयिता|
|One Word Substitution||क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना|
|Improvement of Sentences||संधि विच्छेद|
|Direct/Indirect Speech||किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन|
|Active/Passive Voice||वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप|
|Cloze Passage||शब्दों के बहुवचन|
How to prepare subject-wise(Tips and Strategies)
General Intelligence/ Reasoning:
1. This subject is a scoring one, but everyone is good at this portion. So, you need to practice it well along with the shortcuts.
2. This is also less time consuming than that of the Mathematics part.
3. This section helps the candidate to gain the marks, so concentrate on the given topics and practice more.
4. This section works as a plus point for you all. So, make it a weapon to gain more marks.
5. Always try to start with the Reasoning portion as this help you to score more within less time.
6. The main part to be noticed is practice as many as the previous year’s question papers and Mock test too.
Elementary Mathematics :
1. This is the section which is time taking in compare to all. So, you have to save time as much as you can to solve this section correctly.
2. To solve fast and correct, the candidate has to practice the basic calculation.
3. The enhanced calculation of addition, subtraction, multiplication, square roots, cube roots will help you to save time.
4. The aspirants need to fix the topics and number of questions so that they can give the proper attention to the topic they are going through.
5. Through this strategy, you will be able to solve the topic with the shortcuts which will save time.
6. We suggest all the candidates not to opt for those questions which are time taking. You might be able to solve it correctly, but it will consume your time. So, be it a habit to recognize the topic and nature of the questions.
7. This will come only by practicing more and more questions. So, don’t forget to solve the previous year’s question paper and Online Mock Test.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs :
1. Nowadays, SSC asks too many questions from Science and SST. So, focus on the study of these subjects more.
2. Next, out of the Arts paper, you need to go through with the subject you are strong at. So, choose accordingly from these – History, Geography, Political Science, Economy.
3. At last for the current affairs, you should read the newspapers and also listen to the news channel. You’ll be updated with the current updates.
Study Tips to clear SSC GD Constable Written Exam :
· Always be positive and determined towards your goal.
· Plan the topic from every subject to be completed in a particular number of days.
· Prepare a Schedule and stick it somewhere, you can have a look.
· Kindly cover up the syllabus as per your strength. Your interest and hard word will surely get you more marks.
· Most Important thing, please opt only those questions for which you have full confidence. This rule especially applies to the GK portion. Any guess and wrong answer will take away your marks and you’ll be landing with the less score.
· Don’t forget to learn shortcuts topics. This will save you time.
· Always, revise the topics regularly otherwise you’ll eat up the things you’ve already studied.
· At last, we all know practice makes the person perfect. So, the same applies here too. Apart from the preparation of the topic, don’t forget to solve the Practise Sets and Mock Test Papers.
· Only solving doesn’t matter, but solving the topics within the given limited time period is the main focus. So, Mock Test will improve your time management. Also, it will guide you towards your weak points, you need to work at.
Last words: Dear Candidates, you know that with hard work and smart study nothing is difficult. So, stay focused and be determined towards your goal. Stick to your study schedule and practice more.
Give your 100 % input to the preparation, the destiny will make sure that you crack the nut of this SSC GD Constable Exam 2021. You are just a few steps away from aim, which you’ll surely achieve by following these tips. I wish you the Best of Luck for the SSC GD Exam 2021.
We’ve given our best to make you understand the exam pattern and its preparation. But still, if you have any concerns or queries regarding this article, you can make a note into the comment box. We’ll be glad to see your suggestions or concerns. Our team will get back to you soon. Thank you!