How to check my passport status online, Candidates Can Check the application process for passport status, Passport Status details are available on the Passport Seva portal, candidates Visit Passport Seva Postal, Process of checking the status of passport through the passport Seva portal
Passport is a very important document as well as an important identity card of a person. We will come to know via this article thathow one can check passport status online if one has applied for a passport. It is a very important and must have things for those persons who have the dream of travelling to abroad.
So if you are interested about it, please check the entire article. Some crucial importance of the passport are, it is an important ID proof as well as, it is mandatory while travelling through airways to other state or country. Also, it is required in many other important purposes as Photo ID proof.
- 1 Details required for checking the passport status:
Details required for checking the passport status:
If one wants to check the passport status, he or she must provide the following details-
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- Date of birth
- Passport file number, that is, the 15 digit number provided after submitting application for a passport.
Application Process for Passport:
The candidates can apply for passport in the following way-
- The candidates should visit https://www.passportindia.gov.in/.
- Then, existing users should log in whereas first time users should do their registration first.
- Next, they must find and fill up the application form and upload it.
- Finally, they must pay the application fee and book appointment for further processing.
Process of checking the status of passport through the passport Seva portal:
The candidates will be able to check the passport status online using the passport seva portal in the following way-
- The candidates need to visit the website https://www.passportindia.gov.in/.
- Then, they shouldselect the tab indicating“track your application status”.
- Next, they should select the type of passport from the drop down menu.
- After that, they should enter date of birth at passport file number of 15 digits.
- Then, they should click on the option of track status.
- Finally, the status of the application will appear.
Procedure of checking passport status online using mobile app:
You can check the passport status easily by downloading the mPassportSeva mobile app. It helps in easy and quick checking of passport status via online mode.This app can be downloaded on both Android and iOS mobile Platforms.
For checking passport status through mobile app the following steps must be followed-
- The candidates should download mPassport Seva App from Play Store.
- Then, they should login if already registered or do new registration (if not registered).
- They can also click on the option of “Status Tracker” directly present on Home Page.
- Then, they should choose the option “Application Status”.
- After that, they must provide all the required details and click on “Track” button for viewing their application status.
Other ways to check passport status:
The passport status can be checked by many other ways which includes-
- One can know about the status of passport through national call center from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM by calling at 18002581800.
- The passport status can also be known through Passport Seva Kendra by visiting it personally or through e-mail.
- The status of passport can also be known via a paid SMS on 9704100100 by typing the Status File Number. This option must be chosen while application form fill up.
We have tried to provide various details regarding how one can check passport status online.For any further details, please feel free to contact us via comments. You can also share your opinions about this article through your precious comments.
FAQs for passport status Link :
Does the exact passport status can be known using passport seva portal?
In how many days are the details in the passport seva portal updated?
How can the passport status be checked online?