Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana 2021, Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Registration form 2021,Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Eligibility & Documents list,Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana portal-https://www.socialjusticehry.gov.in/en-us/
The Haryana Government provides a monthly pension to the physically disabled persons so that they can fulfil their needs and they do not need to depend on others. The pension is sent to their account in every month. This scheme was launched by the Honourable Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
We will give you various information related to the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana 2021. Read the full article till the end to get all the information.
- 1 Some details related to the scheme:
- 1.1 Some Facts about the scheme:
- 1.2 Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Application procedure:
- 1.3 Visit official website
- 1.4 Home page
- 1.5 Download application form
- 1.6 Attached all required documents
- 1.7 Print application form
- 1.8 Steps to know the status of the beneficiary:
- 1.9 Steps to view the Pension List:
- 1.10 FAQs for Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana 2021
- 1.11 How can the viklang pension status be checked by the beneficiaries?
- 1.12 Does any especially abled person who has been a resident of Haryana for a long time but presently not living in Haryana is eligible for receiving the benefits of this scheme?
- 1.13 Is the pension under the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana received by the beneficiaries on a monthly basis?
- 1.14 What is the amount of pension that is given to the beneficiaries of the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana?
When the scheme has started, the disabled persons of Haryana were provided a sum of Rs.50 every month. Till then it has been increasing and now it has reached to Rs.1800. Now, the Haryana Government provides Rs.1800 to the disabled persons of the state.
Under this scheme, a citizen of Haryana who have at least 60 percent disability and has acquired an age of 18 years is eligible for getting the benefits. The candidates who are eligible for the scheme will be able to apply online and they will also be able to check the list district wise.
Some Facts about the scheme:
Below are given some facts about the scheme –
|Beneficiaries||Especially abled persons of Haryana|
|Scheme launched by||Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar|
|The amount of the pension provided||1800 rupees|
|Department||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Status of the Application||Active|
The eligibility criteria of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana:
In order to be eligible for the scheme, the citizens must fulfil the following criteria-
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Haryana and he or she must be living in Haryana for a period of at least 3 years, then only they will be eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must have attained an age of 18 years or above that in order to be eligible for the scheme.
- The disability of the applicant must be at least 60 percent. It may range from 60 percent to 100 percent.
- Taking all their sources of income together, the self-income of the applicant should not be more than that by a physically disabled citizen.
- Any disabled person who holds any government post will not be eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must not possess any 3-wheeler or 4-wheeler vehicle.
- If a woman is receiving any pension (widow or senior citizen), she will not be eligible for receiving the benefits of this scheme.
- Any person who is mentally disabled (with IQ less than 50), having a low eye sight or is blind, is hearing disabled, has orthopaedic disability or has been disabled in an accident are also eligible for this scheme.
Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Application procedure:
For successful application, the citizens can follow the steps that have been given below-
Visit official website
At first, the applicants must visit the official website, that is, socialjusticehry.gov.in.
Then, they should click on the link indicating “Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme Application Form PDF”, which will be present on the homepage.
Download application form
After that, the form will be downloaded and a printout of the form must be taken by them.
Attached all required documents
Next, all the details that are asked in the form must be duly filled by them, all the required documents must be attached with it, and then it should be submitted to the office concerned.
Print application form
After a few days, the selected applicants will be given information and then their pension will reach them every month.
Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Documents List:
The followings are the important documents that are required for applying under the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana–
- Ration Card of the applicant
- Income Certificate of the applicant
- Residential Certificate of the applicant
- PWD Certificate of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Any one of the below mentioned documents issued 15 years before the application date:
- Voter Card
- Copy of LIC Policy
- Pan Card
- Applicant’s name in the voter list
- Land and House’s documents
- Driving License
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
The charge of government for this service is 0 rupees, the charge of Kendra Service is 10 rupees and the charge of Atal Seva Kendra for this service is 30 rupees.
Steps to know the status of the beneficiary:
The status of the beneficiary for the scheme can be known by following the steps given below-
- The candidates must visit the official website http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/ first.
- Then, they should click at “View Pension Details through Aadhaar/Pension ID” on the homepage.
- After that, a new window will open with an option “Track Beneficiary Pension Details”.
- After clicking on the option, the candidates will be able to track their details through their Pension ID or Account No. along with the IFSC Code or their Aadhar No. & the security code.
- At last, they should click on the button indicating “View Details” after which the Beneficiary Status will be displayed on the screen.
- The beneficiaries will be able to check their name in the Beneficiary List.
Steps to view the Pension List:
By following the below given steps the candidates will be able to check the Haryana Handicapped Pension List-
- First the applicants should visit the official website http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/.
- Next, on the homepage, they should click on the option “View List of Beneficiaries”.
- After that, “Haryana Widow Pension Scheme List of Beneficiaries” will appear on the screen in a new window.
- Then, they should enter their Area/ Village/ District/ Municipality/ Block/ Sector/ Ward/ Pension Type/ Sort Order and then they should click at the option “View Beneficiary List”.
- After that, the pension list with all the details such as, name of the beneficiary, gender, date of enrolment, Aadhaar no., age, mohalla or colony, account no., bank or PO name, amount of pension, ward or sector and account uploading date, will appear on the computer screen.
- To find their name in the list, the applicants must hit “CTRL+F”.
If any applicant faces any kind of query, he or she can contact to the below given details-
The Director General
Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Haryana
SCO 20-27, 3rd Floor, LIC Jeevan Deep Building, Sector 17 A
Phone No.- 0172-2713277
The applicants can also contact to the following for resolving any queries-
- SCO No. 200, 201, Sector 17C, Chandigarh.
- Toll-Free No.- 1800-180-2128.
- Helpdesk Email- ssdg.harton1.gmail.com
- Email- prhrywebportal.gmail.com
We have tried our best to give you all the important information related to the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana 2021. For any further information or any queries, you can comment in the comment box.
FAQs for Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana 2021
How can the viklang pension status be checked by the beneficiaries?
The viklang pension status of an applicant can be checked by visiting the official website socialjusticehry.gov.in and then clicking on the option “Social Security Pension to Divyang”.
Does any especially abled person who has been a resident of Haryana for a long time but presently not living in Haryana is eligible for receiving the benefits of this scheme?
No, any especially abled person who has been a resident of Haryana for a long time but presently not living in Haryana is not eligible for receiving the benefits of this scheme. For being eligible for this scheme, they must be living in Haryana at least from the past 3 years.
Is the pension under the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana received by the beneficiaries on a monthly basis?
Yes, the pension under the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana is received by the beneficiaries on a monthly basis, so that they can fulfil their needs on their own and need not to depend on others for their basic needs.
What is the amount of pension that is given to the beneficiaries of the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana?
The amount of pension that is given to the beneficiaries of the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana is 1800 rupees per month.