Haryana Scholarship 2021, Scholarship Haryana Online Apply, Haryana Scholarship Application Form, Haryana Scholarship Application Status, Haryana Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, How to Online Registration for Haryana Scholarship Form 2021
The new Haryana Scholarship scheme is a prestigious program that has been initiated by Haryana’s concerned authorities. The Haryana government has done everything possible to provide facilities to all students so that they can continue their studies without having to rely on their families to pay their tuition. You’ll be pleased to learn that different forms of scholarship programs are available for students from various categories and castes.
The Government of Haryana is the sole governing body of the Indian state of Haryana and its 22 districts. It is also known as the State Government of Haryana or simply the State Government. It is made up of three branches: an executive, which is ceremonially headed by the Governor of Haryana and is otherwise led by the Chief Minister, a judiciary, and a legislative branch. The Chief Minister is the head of government and has the majority of executive powers in Haryana’s 22 districts, which are divided into six divisions.
- 1 Haryana Scholarship Form Important Details
- 1.1 Haryana Scholarship Application Dates for Scholarships
- 1.2 The Purpose Of the Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2021
- 1.3 Types Of Haryana Scholarships
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Scholarship
- 1.5 Different ways to Apply in Haryana Scholarship
- 1.6 When will the Haryana Scholarship Online Application Form be Start?
- 1.7 What is the amount payable for Haryana scholarship?
- 1.8 How to Fill Haryana Scholarship Application Form 2021?
- 1.9 What is Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Scholarship?
Haryana Scholarship Form Important Details
All the information about Harayana Scholarship is given here. For all the important dates check the below-given table.
|Name||Haryana Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiary||Students of Haryana state|
Haryana Scholarship Application Dates for Scholarships
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||November to January 2021|
|Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna||December 2020|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students||–|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC students||–|
|Financial Assistance for Higher Competitive entrance examinations to SC/BC candidates through private institutions||August/September 2020|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students||October/November 2020|
|Free Books and Uniform to Children||March/April 2020|
|Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for excellence in education, Haryana||March/April 2020|
|Monthly Stipend for BPL & BC-A students||March/April 2020|
|Cash Award Scheme for SC||March/April 2020|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme||January/February 2021|
|Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna||January/February 2021|
|Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship||August/September 2020|
The Purpose Of the Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2021
The primary goal of the Haryana scholarship programme is to provide adequate resources for Haryana students.The scholarship would be extremely beneficial to students who are unable to pursue their studies due to a variety of factors, including financial constraints.
We all know that Haryana is a financially disadvantaged state where not everyone can afford an education, so this policy would undoubtedly assist all students in receiving a good education and leading a healthy lifestyle.There are several different types of scholarships available to citizens, and students can apply for any of them based on their caste and category.
Types Of Haryana Scholarships
The following scholarships are eligible in this scheme for citizens to apply for:-
- Provision of free books and uniforms to children, Haryana
- Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for excellence in education, Haryana
- Monthly Stipend for BPL students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana
- Monthly Stipend For BC-A students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana
- Cash Award Schemes for Scheduled Caste (Class 1 to 8), Haryana
- Monthly Stipend to all Scheduled Caste Students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana
- Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme
- Merit-cum-Means Minority Scholarship Scheme, Haryana
- Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students, Haryana
- Haryana State Merit Scholarship
- Dr. Ambedkar Sanshodhit Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna
- Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna
- Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC, Haryana
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Scholarship
To qualify for the programme, the applicant must meet the following requirements:-
- Provision of free books and uniforms to children, Haryana- The scholarship is applicable for girl students and SSC students up to class 8 under the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for excellence in education, Haryana – The students studying in class 6 to 12 can apply for this scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend for BPL students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana- This scheme is applicable for students of class 1 to 8 who belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Monthly Stipend For BC-A students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana – The scholarship is open for students of class 1 to 8 who belong to BC-A category.
- Cash Award Schemes for Scheduled Caste (Class 1 to 8), Haryana – The students of class 1 to 8 can apply for this scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend to all Scheduled Caste Students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana -The scholarship is open for students of class 1 to 8.
- Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students, Haryana – The students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course from a government recognised college/university in Haryana can apply. They must have at least 60% attendance in the class.
And for more Eligibility Criteria you can visit Official website.
Selection Procedure for Haryana Scholarship
The scholarship selection criteria are described below in step-by-step instructions:-
- First, the students must apply for the scholarship.
- The authorities will compile a proper list for all of the students.
- The government will be notified of the list.
- From that list, students will be chosen.
- The final list will be compiled based on the students’ eligibility criteria and grades.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who appear on the final list.
Documents Required for Haryana Scholarship
To qualify for the program, the applicant must meet the following requirements:-
- Date of birth proof or 10th class mark sheet
- Qualification mark sheet or proof of education
- Bank details
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- CAP admission allotment letter
- Caste or category certificate
- Fees receipt
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self-declaration certificate
Different ways to Apply in Haryana Scholarship
You may apply for the particular scholarship schemes available in the Haryana Scholarship 2021 in a number of ways: –
- Apply for a pre-matric scholarship through the Atal Seva Kendra or the E-Disha Center.
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhatra Sansodhit Yojana, Free Books And Uniform To Children scheme, Rajiv Gandhi scholarship for excellence in education scheme, Monthly Stipend for BPL and BC-A students, Cash Award Scheme for SC, and Anusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana are all available through respective schools and institutions.
- You may apply for a post-matric scholarship on the official website of hryscbcschemes.
- Apply for the financial aid program from DWO/TWO.
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minority Students is available via the national scholarship website.
- The Saral Haryana website is where you can apply for the Promotion Of Science Education scholarship.
Renewal of Application
Students would not have to register for the new academic year over and over again. For each academic year, each student will receive a normal scholarship. All you have to do is apply for the Haryana scholarship once, and you’ll be protected for the rest of your life.
How to apply for Haryana Scholarship
The steps for applying for the schemes are outlined below in a step-by-step guide:-
- To begin, go to the Haryana scholarship’s official website ie. http://hryscbcschemes.in/
- To apply for a post-secondary scholarship, go to the homepage and click on Apply For Post-Secondary Scholarship.
- A new page with all of the details about the scheme will appear on your laptop.
- When you select the option to “Proceed To Register,” a new page will appear on your computer.
- Fill in all of the details.
- Save And Continue should be selected.
- Your registered email address and phone number will receive a one-time password.
- Please enter your name.
- Log in using your username and password.
- You must now complete the application form.
- Fill in all of the details.
- Please upload all of your papers.
- Save and Continue should be selected.
- Make certain that all of the specifics are right.
- Select Approve Form from the drop-down menu.
Frequently Asked Question for Haryana Scholarship
When will the Haryana Scholarship Online Application Form be Start?
The Haryana Scholarship online Application Form 2021 will start soon.
What is the amount payable for Haryana scholarship?
he Scholarship Amount Payable Different according to the Course.
How to Fill Haryana Scholarship Application Form 2021?
What is Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Scholarship?
Eligibility Criteria is different for different Scholarship. For more information visit Official website.