Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021, HSSC 520 Police Constable Bharti Eligibility & Syllabus, Haryana SSC Police Constable online from 14 June to 29 June 2021 at-https://www.hssc.gov.in/
नई सूचना-08 जून 2021-:हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा पुलिस कांस्टेबल के 520 पदों पर भर्ती निकाली गई है, आवश्यक पात्रता रखने वाले अभ्यर्थी दिनांक 14 जून से 29 जून 2021 तक आवेदन कर सकते है |
The recruitment for various posts like Male and Female Constable (General Duty) & Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 has been released by HSSC on its official website, that is, hssc.gov.in.
The candidates who are minimum class 12 pass, and also interested can apply for this recruitment. There are a total of 520 vacancies for the Gr. C posts.
Today, we will try to provide you all with various information related to the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 through this article.
- 1 Some details related to recruitment:
- 1.1 Important Dates related to the recruitment:
- 1.2 Details related to the vacancies for 7298:
- 1.3 HSSC Police Constable Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.4 The procedure of Online Application:
- 1.5 The pattern of the examination:
- 1.6 Some other details about the examination:
- 1.7 Details regarding Physical Screening Test:
- 1.8 Haryana Police Constable Admit Card:
The process for online application is going to start from June 14, 2021. The online application can be done by visiting the official website hssc.gov.in. The last date for applying will be June 29, 2021. The Haryana Police Constable Examination 2021 is expected to be held in 2021.
Some of the Important Dates related to the recruitment are as follows-
- Starting date for filling up of online application form- 14 June 2021
- End date for filling up of online application form- 29 June 2021
- Date of the examination-
|Post||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||General||1980|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||BCA||770|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||ESM-GEN||385|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||BCB||440|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||SC||990|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||ESM-SC||110|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||EWS||550|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||ESM-BCB||165|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||ESM-BCA||110|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||Total||5500|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||General||396|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||BCA||154|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||ESM-GEN||77|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||BCB||88|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||SC||198|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||ESM-SC||22|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||EWS||110|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||ESM-BCB||33|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||ESM-BCA||22|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||Total||1100|
|Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||–||698|
HSSC Police Constable Eligibility Criteria:
The different criteria are there for being eligible for various recruitments. The eligibility criteria are given below-
- Educational Qualification- The candidates in order to be eligible for the recruitments must be at least class 12 pass from a recognized board. They must also have either Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in matriculation.
- Physical Qualification-
- For Male Candidates:
- Height- 170 cm (for general category candidates) and 168 cm (for reserved category candidates).
- Chest- Expanded (87 cm) and unexpanded (83 cm) [for general category candidates].
- Chest- Expanded (85 cm) and unexpanded (81 cm) [for reserved category candidates].
- For Female Candidates:
- Height- 158 cm (for general category candidates).
- Height- 156 cm (for reserved category candidates).
- Age Limit- The minimum age limit for being eligible for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
The procedure of Online Application:
If you are enthusiast to apply for this, you can check the below mentioned steps:
Visit official website
The candidates must visit the official website hssc.gov.in, at first.-https://www.hssc.gov.in/
Then, they should click on the link for filling up the online application form present on the homepage.
Next, they should fill-up the form properly, upload all the required documents, and submit it.
Select payment mode
After that, they should make the fees payment.
Registration Number & password Save
After successful submission, they will get their registration number and password.
Print Application form
Finally, they must take a print out of the application form and the e-Challan for use in the future.
Submitted all documents
The hard copy of the form and the uploaded documents must be submitted by the candidates during the verification of the documents. No other documents will be accepted.
The pattern of the examination:
The examination pattern for the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 is being depicted in the table given below-
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Other relevant fields/ trades, etc.
10 questions related to the basic knowledge of Computer
Some other details about the examination:
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the examination.
- Each question will carry 0.80 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
- All the questions will be of MCQ Type.
- The medium of the exam will be bilingual, that is, both Hindi & English.
- The total duration of the examination will be 1 and a half hours, that is, 90 minutes.
The syllabus for the examination will be based on class 12 syllabus.
The salary scale of the candidates will be of Level 3 and will range from Rs.21700 to Rs.69100.
The process of Selection of the candidates:
The candidates will be selected based on the following criteria-
- Knowledge Test (Weightage- 80 percent).
- PST- (Qualifying in nature).
- PMT- (Qualifying in nature).
- Additional Qualification- (Weightage- 10 percent).
- Miscellaneous- (Weightage- 10 percent).
Details regarding Physical Screening Test:
The candidates who will qualify Knowledge Test will appear for PST. It is a qualifying examination. It is conducted for judging the physical fitness & endurance of the candidates. The standards required for this test are as follows-
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Female||1 km||6 minutes|
|Male||2.5 km||12 minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||1 km||5 minutes|
The candidates who will qualify PST will appear for PMT. After qualifying PMT, the candidates will be called for document verification.
|Male non-resident of Haryana||Rs.100|
|Female non-resident of Haryana||Rs.100|
|Female resident of Haryana||Rs.50|
|SC/EWS/BC candidates of Haryana||Exempted|
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card:
The admit card will be released tentatively in February or March 2021 on the official website, hssc.gov.in.
We hope that we are able to clear all your doubts. But, in case you face any kind of doubts, you can comment your doubts in the comment box. We will try our best to clear all your doubts.
Some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How can the online application for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 be done?
The online application for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 can be done by using the URL address adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.asp.
What is the latest qualification that the candidates must have?
The applicants must have the 10+2 degree or its equivalent from any recognised board.
Applicants must have the age of minimum 18 and maximum 25