Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021, Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Eligibility & Documents list, Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Online Registration form 2021 at-https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/#/
The Chief Minister of Haryana has come up with a new scheme called Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 on 26th December 2020.
Through this scheme, the ESW families of the state, unorganized workers and farmers whose annual family income is less tan Rs.180000/- and has landholding up to 2 hectares will be benefitted.
They will get Rs.6000/- per annum. The amount will be given to the families in three installments. As per the reports, the Finance Department, Government of Haryana will be authorized as the nodal authority of the scheme and the whole process shall be done by the local treasury officers of the Finance Department in all the respective districts.
As per the officials, the total cost of the scheme is Rs.1500 crore which will be distributed among the beneficiaries. The main objective behind the scheme is to provide financial security and social security to the residents of the state in terms of accidental insurance cover, life insurance cover, pensionary benefits etc.
Also, the scheme covers small businessmen with some amount of annual turnover. The application/ registration process will be done in online mode through the official website i.e., www.cm-psy.haryana.gov.in. The last date of application is 30th January 2021.
In this article, we have enlisted all the information about the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021, which have been disclosed by the authorities such as important dates, the objective of the scheme,
its benefits & key features, beneficiaries, eligibility criteria, application procedure, required documents, etc. If you are interested to know about the scheme in detail then you are advised to go through the full article. You will find it helpful for sure.
- 1 Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Important dates of Yojana
- 1.2 Benefits/ Key features of the scheme:
- 1.3 Application procedure:
- 1.4 Visit official website
- 1.5 Home page
- 1.6 Enter CSC ID
- 1.7 Enter Password
- 1.8 Click on the Sign button
- 1.9 Sign official portal
- 1.10 Click on the apply scheme
- 1.11 Select Option
- 1.12 Click on scheme link
- 1.13 Enter details
- 1.14 Click on Save button
- 1.15 Upload Pic
- 1.16 Submit button
- 1.17 Print application form
- 1.18 Required documents:
- 1.19 What is the starting date to fill the application form for the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021?
- 1.20 Can I get the application form for the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 from the regional office?
- 1.21 I am currently living in Haryana but not from the state. Can I get the benefits of the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021?
- 1.22 I have applied for the scheme. How will I get the welfare grant?
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021
|Name of the scheme||Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||chief Minister of Haryana Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Nodal authority||Finance Department, Government of Haryana|
|Objective of the scheme||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
|Major benefit||Rs.6000/- per annum in three equal installment|
|Beneficiaries||ESW families, un-organized workers and farmers of the state of Haryana|
|Total scheme cost||Rs.1500 crore|
|Scheme is under||State government|
Important dates of Yojana
The Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 is a state-sponsored scheme. The scheme plan has been initiated on 30th August 2019 and later updated on 26th December 2020.
Those who are willing to apply must submit their application on the prescribed date unless they will not be able to get the benefits of the scheme.
The dates have been enlisted below. Also, note that we have enlisted the dates as per the release of the officials. You can check the dates from here or can refer to the official portal of the scheme.
|1.||Scheme launch date||30th August 2019|
|2.||Official date of launch||February 2020|
|3.||Deadline of application||30th January 2021|
The Government of Haryana has launched the scheme to provide some benefits to its citizens. Among them, the main objective of the scheme or Yohana is to provide financial support and social security to the citizens of the state in terms of accidental insurance cover, life insurance cover, pensionary benefits etc.
Financial support of Rs.6000/- per year will be given to them. The amount will be given to them in their bank account directly through DBT or Direct Benefit Transfer.
Benefits/ Key features of the scheme:
Before applying, you may want to gain clear knowledge about the benefits of the scheme. You will be glad to know that there are some major benefits of the scheme. They have been mentioned below. Go through each point to get a clear idea of the benefits of the scheme. They are as follow:
- Under this scheme, each and every family will be entitled to Rs.6000/- annually.
- The amount will be directly sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- A premium of Rs.330/- per year will be paid on the account of the life insurance under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) to the members of the beneficiary family who are in the age group of 18 years to 50 years.
- A premium of Rs.12/- per year will be paid on the account of the accidental insurance under the Pradhan Mantri Surksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to the members of the beneficiary family who are in the age group of 18 years to 70 years.
- A premium amount will be paid to the account of eligible farmer family under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) IF applicable.
- The amount falling in the range of Rs.55/- to Rs.200/- will be paid to the beneficiary’s account for providing pension under the below-mentioned scheme –
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMSYMY)
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMKMY)
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana (PMLVMY)
- The beneficiaries also will get monthly Rs.3000/- after the age of 60 years.
Beneficiaries of Haryana CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana:
As we have stated above, the ESW families, un-organized workers and farmers of the state of Haryana will get the benefits of the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021.
Now, let’s have a look at the beneficiaries and their benefits category wise as the authorities have divided the beneficiaries into two categories on the basis of their age i.e. Category 1 (18 years to 40 years) and Category 2 (41 years to 60 years). We have made a table to give you clear idea of the division. Check out the below table.
|Category||Options of the category||Benefits|
|Category 1(18 years to 40 years)||Option 1||Financial help of Rs. 6000/- in three installments i.e. Rs.2000/- each|
|Option 2||The member who will be nominated as beneficiary will get Rs.36000 after 5 years of joining.|
|Option 3||After the age of 60 years, beneficiary will get Rs.3000/- to Rs.15000/- as pension|
|Option 4||The government will pay the monthly insurance premium.|
|Category 2(41 years to 60 years)||Option 1||Financial help of Rs. 6000/- in three installments i.e. Rs.2000/- each|
|Option 2||The member who will be nominated as beneficiary will get Rs.36000 after 5 years of joining.|
Eligibility criteria of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana:
Some conditions have been set by the concerned authority of the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021. Only those who will fulfill all those conditions are eligible to apply and get the benefits of the scheme. Before applying every candidate must check the eligibility conditions to check he/she is eligible to apply or not. The criteria are as follows:
- Nationality: Every applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: The applicant must be a resident of the state of Haryana.
- Family income: To get the benefits of the scheme, the annual family income of the applicant should be within Rs.180000.
- Landholding: The total land holding of the applicant’s family should be up to 2 hectares i.e. 5 acres.
- Other: The applicant’s family should have a Family ID i.e. PPP (Parivar Pehchan Patra).
After checking the eligibility criteria if you have found yourself eligible to apply for the application of the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 then you can follow the steps we have mentioned below. The application will be done in online mode. The steps are as follows:
Visit official website
First of everything, applicants need to pay a visit to the official website of the concerned authority i.e., www.cm-psy.haryana.gov.in or navigate the website.
From the homepage, you need to search for the option “Operator Login” and then click on that.
Enter CSC ID
After clicking on that you need to enter your CSC ID and then click on the button next to it.
The next thing you need to do is to enter the password.
After entering the password correctly, click on the “Sign In” button.
Sign official portal
After clicking on the sign-in you will be signed in to the official portal of the scheme.
Click on the apply scheme
In the official webpage of the portal, you need to click on the “Apply Scheme” option to apply for the plan.
Then you will be able to see two options i.e. “Yes” & “No”. If you have family Id then click on the “Yes” option unless do “No”.
After that a form will appear on your screen that you need to fill in.
Fill all the required details such as name, age, valid Email Id, & mobile number, occupation, family income, landholding, bank account details etc. Enter them without making any mistakes.
After that click on the “Save & Continue” option.
Then, you need to upload some required documents in the prescribed format and size. You can find a list of required documents in the next paragraph. Refer to there.
After uploading, do the final submission by clicking on the “Submit” option after checking the form once again.
Print application form
Take a print out of the same if you want. You can print an extra copy for future correspondence
While applying, every applicant needs to submit some required documents. If any candidate does not have any of those documents then he/she will not be able to submit the application. Hence, it is very important to keep the below-mentioned documents in hand. The documents are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Family income certificate
- Land papers/ Bhu Naksha
- Family Id/ Parivar Pehchan Patra
- Bank account passbook
- A recent passport-sized photograph (Colored)
For your queries or doubts regarding the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 you can contact the authorities by visiting the official website. The contact details have not been given by the authorities yet. Hence, you need to contact them through the official portal. Contact them without any hesitation. We will provide the helpline number as soon as authorities provide this.
Hope you have found this article helpful. We have enlisted all the information regarding the scheme that has been released by the authorities. In case you still have any doubt and queries freely ask that by commenting down in the comment box. Our expert team will try to clear your doubt as soon as possible. Stay in touch with our website to get more information in such topics.
FAQs for Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021
What is the starting date to fill the application form for the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021?
The online application process of the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 has been started from 30th of August in this year. You can fill the application form on or before 30th January 2021.
Can I get the application form for the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 from the regional office?
No, it is not possible as no other medium of application is applicable other than online.
I am currently living in Haryana but not from the state. Can I get the benefits of the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021?
No, only the permanent residents of the state of Haryana are eligible to get the benefits of the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021.
I have applied for the scheme. How will I get the welfare grant?
The beneficiaries will get the welfare grant by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).