Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2020, Harayana Junior Basic Trend Bharti 2020, Haryana JBT 5695 Teachers Vacancies 2020, Haryana State JBT teacher notification 2020.
Today, we will provide you various information regarding Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2020 such as the age limit, education qualification required, other eligibility criteria, important documents required for applying, pay scale, the process of application, the pattern of examination, and so on.
If you are also interested in applying for the examination and want to get all the details please read this article till the end. A new recruitment is going to be released for the primary teachers in Haryana after this troublesome situation of Corona Virus pandemic. This recruitment will be valid for the whole state of Haryana except for Mewat.
Already 29550 JBT teachers are doing work in the government schools out of the total 41273 posts. Through HSSC, vacancies for about 5695 posts has been released according to the information that has been received from the officials.
- 1 Haryana JBT Teacher Bharti 2020 Highlights:
- 1.1 Educational Qualification:
- 1.2 Documents required for applying:
- 1.3 The procedure for application
- 1.4 Various points related to Recruitment:
- 1.5 Exam Pattern of Haryana JBT teacher 2020:
- 1.6 Haryana JBT Teacher Admit Card:
- 1.7 Results of Haryana JBT Teacher 2020:
- 1.8 Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Haryana JBT Teacher Bharti 2020 Highlights:
|Commission’s Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancies’ Name||JBT Teacher Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||5695|
|Last Date for applying||Will soon be available|
|Start Date for Registration||Will be available soon|
|Last Date for Registration||Will be available soon|
All the applicants should know about the age restriction before applying for Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2020. The age details are mentioned below –
- The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 42 years.
- The relaxation of age will be provided as per the norms of HSSC.
Every candidate should check their education qualification before applying for Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2020. It will help them to know that whether they are eligible for this or not. The details of educational qualification for every candidate is described below –
- The candidate should be 12th passed and must have completed D.Ed. with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- The candidate must have passed matric with Hindi or Sanskrit or class 12, B.A. or M.A. with Hindi as their one of the subjects in the course.
- The candidate must have qualified Level-I HTET.
- For further details the candidate should download the official notification.
All the applicants are requested to pay the application fee to complete their registration process. At the last step, all the applicants need to pay the application fee by using their Debit Card or Internet Banking or Credit Card. The application fee for the applicants is vary on different category, such as –
Documents required for applying:
Before applying for Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2020, every candidate should know about what important documents they need while they fill up their application form. They should prepare these documents before starting the application procedure. These documents are –
- Scanned copy of various educational documents and a certificate showing DOB such as class 10 certificate of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of various caste certificates and PwD certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Residential Certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Scanned photo of candidate (duly signed).
- Scanned sign of candidate.
The salary scale for various posts will range from Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 plus grade pay of Rs.4,200.
The procedure for application
The process for applying for Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2020 is described below –
- At first, the candidate must visit the official website of HSSC, that is, https://www.hssc.gov.in/.
- Then, they should check the latest openings of jobs.
- After that, they must click on the link that indicates PRT/ JBT Recruitment Apply.
- Then, they should fill up the application form by providing the details that are asked for such as name, DOB, email ID, contact no. and all the details related to education.
- Next, they must pay the application fees by either online or offline mode. The fees must be paid within 2 days (48 hours) of the registration in any of the branch of state among the State Bank of Patiala, IDBI Bank, State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, etc.
- Finally, they should take a print out of the form for use in future.
- The teachers who are already teaching in various private, government & government-aided schools, are provided relaxation in the age limit (upper), on the basis of their service for a maximum of five years. For those teachers, the certificate relaxation must be given by the Head of the Institute & should necessarily be verified by DEO and also should be countersigned by the Director of Elementary Education of the State concerned even for CBSE & Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- Candidates with higher educational/professional qualification would not be eligible for this examination.
- In case of all the categories (reserved & unreserved), 33 percent of the posts would be reserved for women & the reservation would be horizontal.
- A degree or diploma course recognized by NCTE should be considered only. In case of B.Ed. & Diploma in Education, a course that has been recognized by RCI should only be considered.
- Certificate of the HTET or STET that has been conducted by the Board of School Education of Haryana, Bhiwani should be considered only.
- A relaxation of 5 percent would be provided for the reserved candidates in B.A. or B.Com. or Senior Secondary level would be provided.
Exam Pattern of Haryana JBT teacher 2020:
Every examination has its own exam pattern. The exam pattern of Haryana JBT TeacherRecruitment 2020 can be described as –
- The examination will consist of MCQ type of questions.
- The examination will be of 90 marks.
- The total number of questions in the examination would be 90.
- The total duration of the examination would be 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- No negative marking would be there for any incorrect answer provided in the examination.
- Three-fourths of the weightage of examination would be for Maths, General awareness, Computer, Reasoning, Hindi, Science, English and the subject relevant or concerned.
- The remaining one-fourth of the weightage of examination would be for Current Affairs, Geography, Environment, History, Literature, Civics, Culture, etc., of Haryana.
Haryana JBT Teacher Admit Card:
The admit card for the examination will be available on the official sitehttps://www.hssc.gov.in/once the examination is declared. Almost 10 to 15 days prior to the examination date the admit card will be available.
Answer Key for Haryana JBT Teacher 2020 :
The answer key will be available on the official website https://www.hssc.gov.in/ a few days after the completion of the exams. The answer key will help the students to know about their performance in the examination.
Results of Haryana JBT Teacher 2020:
The results of the examination will be declared after some days of the release of final answer key and also will be available on the official website, that is, https://www.hssc.gov.in/. The candidates will be able to check their results on the website.
We hope that this article has become helpful and informative for you all. The interested as well as eligible candidates should apply as soon as the notification is released. Also, share your views regarding this article with us via your precious comments.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Yes, it is necessary to pass HTET for being eligible to fill up the application form for Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2020.
The HTET qualifying certificate is valid for 7 years for being able to apply for Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment.
The notification for Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2020 would be released very soon.