How to apply for Haryana E-Pass Registration Form,Haryana State COVID-19 E-Pass Application Status, The Registration Process of Haryana State Covin COVID-19 E-Pass, Antyodaya SARAL Helpline Number & website at-https://saralharyana.gov.in/
The people of Haryana who are in urgent need to travel out of station must apply for Haryana e-Pass by visiting the website saralharyana.gov.in. After issuing the pass, they will be allowed to travel to Rohtak, Delhi, Faridabad, Sonipat and Gurgaon. Lockdown has been imposed in the state because of the increasing cases of corona in the state. Also, Section 144 has been imposed in Haryana.
For getting the Haryana e-Pass, it is necessary that people must do online registration for it, because without the application they will not get the pass. They will have to do the Haryana e-Pass Registration by visiting the website saralharyana.gov.in. Then, they will be asked for registering their mobile number. After verification of the mobile number, they have to fill up all the details related to the travel. If any detail is found to be untrue then it may result in legal actions.
|Kerala E-Pass Online Application Form||Chhattisgarh E-Pass Registration Form|
|Jharkhand E-Pass Registration Form||Tamil Nadu e-Pass Online Registration Form|
The Registration Process:
- The citizens if Haryana must visit the website edisha.gov.in or saralharyana.gov.in at first.
- Then, they should find and click on the link indicating “Movement Pass” present on the home page.
- Next, they will be asked to provide various details such as, date of travel, purpose for travel, personal details, vehicle number, the number of passengers and so on.
- After that, they must give details about their medical condition whether they are in fever, cold or cough or not.
- Finally, some numbers will appear, the citizens must add the numbers and then final submit the application by clicking the button indicating “Submit”.
- After successful registration, a SMS will be received at the citizens’ registered mobile number and after verification of all the details by the authorities another SMS will be received at the citizens’ registered mobile number confirming the approval and issuing of their Haryana e-Pass.
The different districts of Haryana in which the e-Pass are being issued are given below-
- Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- Charkhi Dadri
A person can travel various times from a single pass before the expiry date of the e-Pass that will be mentioned on the Pass, and after that it will be invalid, but the e-Pass will be issued only in emergency cases otherwise the application will be rejected. The persons who are travelling from Delhi to Gurgaon, Noida to Delhi, Faridabad to Delhi, Haryana to Delhi, Gurgaon to Delhi or Hisar to Delhi must possess an e-Pass otherwise they will not be allowed to travel.