Haryana CET 2021 One Time Registration Process, HSSC Common Entrance Test Online Registration 2021, Process of Haryana CET One Time Registration Form, HSSC CET website-http://www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/
The CM of Haryana, Shri Manohar Lal Khattar launched system of One Time Registration for the vacancies of Group C & Group D in Haryana on 12th January 2021. The Haryana SSC will conduct the Haryana CET 2021. So if you want to know more about this, you can go through with the entire article.
- 1 Some details regarding the exam
- 1.1 Important details about the One Time Registration:
- 1.2 Fees for One Time Registration:
- 1.2.1 Process for Selection of the Candidates:
- 1.2.2 Process for One Time Registration:
- 1.2.3 Some Frequently Asked Questions for HSSC CET 2021
- 220.127.116.11 Is it necessary to provide a mobile number for doing registration?
- 18.104.22.168 For One Time Registration, what is the photograph requirement?
- 22.214.171.124 What is the age limit for registration?
- 126.96.36.199 Will there be any age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category?
- 188.8.131.52 Can the registration be done via online mode only?
Some details regarding the exam
- The last date for applying for Haryana CET 2021 has been extended till 31st August 2021 which was 31st July 2021 before.
- The candidates will have to do registration only once which will be valid for lifetime and the fees will also be required to be paid only once.
- One Time Registration will help in speeding up the recruitment process.
- Those candidates can do registration on the OTR Portal who will be appearing for Class 10 or Class 12.
- A unique ID will be received by the candidates after completion of registration process based on which they will be able to make applications for various posts.
- The certificate of CET qualification will have a validity of 3 years.
- For CET, the fees will be required to be paid separately every time.
- It might take 1 or 2 days for updating the payment details on the HSSC OTR Profile of the candidates.
- The interview system has also been scrapped by the Haryana Government in the recent years.
Important details about the One Time Registration:
|1||Last date for Registration||August 31, 2021|
|2||Address of Portal||onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in|
|3||Support E-mail ID||[email protected]|
|4||Helpdesk Phone Number||1800 200 0023|
Fees for One Time Registration:
Process for Selection of the Candidates:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks that the candidates will obtain in the Haryana CET 2021 along with the experience marks, departmental exam and socio-economic criteria for the Group D and Group C Posts.
Process for One Time Registration:
- At first, the website onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in must be visited by the Candidates.
- After that, their mobile number must be entered by them and then the 6 digits captcha code should be filled up by them.
- Next, they should press the button of “Login”
- Then, to the mobile number of the Candidates an OTP will be received.
- After filling up the OTP, the candidates will be logged in to the registration website for Haryana CET 2021.
- After that, all the required details should be filled up by them and should upload all the necessary documents.
- Then, the application form must be printed by them after they complete filling it up.
- Next, they must sign in the required places of the form, after which the application form must be scanned and uploaded on the website of One Time Registration.
- After that, the link for paying application fees will be received by them after completion of uploading the form.
- Finally, the application fees must be paid by them, after which the registration process will get completed.
We have tried to give you all various details about the Haryana CET 2021. For any further information feel free to contact us through comments. We will definitely try to provide the information required by you at the earliest.
Some Frequently Asked Questions for HSSC CET 2021
Is it necessary to provide a mobile number for doing registration?
Yes, it is necessary to provide a mobile number for doing registration.
For One Time Registration, what is the photograph requirement?
For One Time Registration, the photograph should have a size within 500 KB and should be in the JPEG or JPG Format.
What is the age limit for registration?
The age limit for registration will be from 18 years till 42 years.
Will there be any age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category?
Yes, there will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Can the registration be done via online mode only?
Yes, the registration can be done via online mode only.