Gujarat TET Application Form 2021, GTET Exam Notification, Gujarat TET 2021 Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, GTET-I Exam 2021 Online Registration Date, Fill Gujarat TET Online Form at Candidates can Apply Online GTET Online Application Form at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat TET Application Form 2021: The Gujarat School Examination Board will conduct the “Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test, 2021 (GTET-I 2021)” in December month.
This time a huge number of candidates are waiting for GTET-I Exam notification. The government will fill various teaching vacancies through this TET qualify certificate.
Eligible and qualified can be applied for Primary Teacher Level-I (Classes 1 to 5) and Elementary Teacher Level-II (Classes 6 to 8). It is expected the GSEB will release Gujarat TET Notification and online registration date in October month.
The tentative dates are given below here. Interested candidates are able to fill the Gujarat TET Application Form 2020 using required personal and academic details. You must submit the GTET-I Application form on or before the last date.
- 1 Gujarat TET Application Form 2021, GTET Exam Notification Dates:
- 1.1 गुजरात टीईटी ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म / पंजीकरण 2021 नवीनतम समाचार
- 1.2 Gujarat TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 GTET Application Form 2021- Dates & Application Fee:
- 1.4 How to apply Gujarat TET 2021 Application Form, OJAS GTET Online Registration
- 126.96.36.199 First of all, contenders may visit the official website of the GSEB or https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- 188.8.131.52 Search the notification for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
- 184.108.40.206 Read the GTET-I notification carefully
- 220.127.116.11 If you meet all eligibility norms and click on Apply online
- 18.104.22.168 Fill details in Gujarat TET Application Form 2020 regard with personal and academic
- 22.214.171.124 Open the payment gateway and pay the application fee
- 126.96.36.199 Upload all required and necessary documents & Photograph, Signature in the specified format
- 188.8.131.52 Click on the submit button
- 184.108.40.206 Take a print copy of the GTET-I Application Form 2021
- 220.127.116.11 Close the current window.
- 1.5 Gujarat TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 GTET Application Form 2021:
Gujarat TET Application Form 2021, GTET Exam Notification Dates:
Gujarat School Examination Board holds the Gujarat TET exam and has invited Gujarat TET Application Form for this concern. This is a common Gujarat TET 1/2 Exam,
stands for teacher eligibility test for appointment of entrants to various primary and secondary teacher posts in different government and private educational institutions. This time GTET notification is announced or GTET-I only.
The Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is necessary for all those candidates who have done their B.Ed to get teaching jobs in schools by the government and private management.
The Qualify certificate will issue after obtain passing marks from Paper-I and Paper-II. The board is conducting the GTET Paper-I for Primary Teacher (I to V class) and Paper-II for Upper Primary Teacher (VI to VIII Class).
GTET 2021 Exam Details:
- Organization Name: Gujarat School Examination Board
- Exam Name: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test-I 2021
- Post Name: Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 5) and Elementary Teacher (Class 6 to 8)
- Total Vacancies: Various
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Job Category: Teaching Jobs
- Exam Type: State Level Entrance Examination
- Official website:guj.nic.in
गुजरात टीईटी ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म / पंजीकरण 2021 नवीनतम समाचार
गुजरात स्कूल परीक्षा बोर्ड (जीएसईबी) जल्दी ही अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर गुजरात पीटेट ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म / पंजीकरण 2021 फॉर्म जारी करने वाला है|. पेपर के अनुसार गुजरात पीटेट ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म जुलाइ से शुरू होने की संभावना है|
आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहिए..हम आप तक जल्दी ही गुजरात पीटेट ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म / पंजीकरण 2021 के बारे मे जानकारी प्रदान करेंगे| आप यहाँ पर गुजरात पीटीईटी का सलेबस, परीक्षा पॅटर्न, पिछले साल के पेपर, पीटीईटी कॉल लेटर, पीटीईटी परिणाम आदि की जानकारी भी प्राप्त कर सकते है
Gujarat TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates must have required eligibility criteria like qualification for Paper-I and paper-II, Age Limit. Aspirants must check the GTET Exam notification carefully for Eligible norms and be applying instructions.
Primary Teacher Paper-I (Classes I to V)- Contenders must have passed 10+2/ intermediate class with 45% Marks with 4 years elementary education Diploma or Diploma in Education (B.EI.Ed) 2 years. Those with B.Sc / BA with a score of 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualified candidates are also eligible.
Upper Primary Teacher Paper-II (Class 6 to 8):
Those having B.Sc/ B.A. or aspirants appearing in the final 2-year B.A. / D.Ed. /B.Sc. with a minimum of 45 percent marks or passed/appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with a score of 50% marks or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc/B. Ed may apply.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be 18 to 38 years for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age.
GTET Application Form 2021- Dates & Application Fee:
To apply online for Gujarat TET 2021, candidates have to pay the required charges to fill GTET-I 2021 Application form. At the time of GTET online Registration, aspirants must pay the application fee category wise through online mode via Internet Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc.
|General Category Candidates||Rs 350/-|
|SC/ST/SEBC/ PHC Candidates||Rs 250/-|
GTET 2021 Important Dates:
- Date of GTET notification Release: October 2021
- Opening date for GTET online Registration: October 2021
- Last date to submit the Gujarat TET Application form: October 2021
- Last date to pay the GTET Application fee payment: November 2021
- Gujarat TET-I 2021 Exam Date: December 2021
How to apply Gujarat TET 2021 Application Form, OJAS GTET Online Registration
First of all, contenders may visit the official website of the GSEB or https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
Search the notification for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
Read the GTET-I notification carefully
If you meet all eligibility norms and click on Apply online
Fill details in Gujarat TET Application Form 2020 regard with personal and academic
Open the payment gateway and pay the application fee
Upload all required and necessary documents & Photograph, Signature in the specified format
Take a print copy of the GTET-I Application Form 2021
Close the current window.
Gujarat TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
Every year, the Gujarat School Examination Board conducts the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test for filling various teacher vacancies. Now the GSEB is going to conduct the GTET-I 2021 in December 2021.
|Gujarat TET Application Form 2021||Gujarat TET Admit Card 2021|
|Gujarat TET Answer key 2021||Gujarat TET Result 2021|
|Gujarat HTET Hall Ticket 2021|
The GTET will be held in two papers i.e. Paper-I and paper-II. The Paper-I will be conducted for primary Teacher level-I and paper-II held for Upper Primary Teacher level-II.
GTET Paper-I Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
GTET Paper-II Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Sciences Teacher or Social Studies/ Social Science||30||30|
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2021:
The Secondary Examination Board of Gujarat will release the GTET Admit Card for Paper-I in the first week of December 2021. Participating candidates must download the Gujarat TET Admit Card using necessary credentials like Name, Registration Number/Application Number, and Date of Birth.
GTET Result 2021:
We all know the after completion of the GTET-I Exam, everyone will search the Gujarat TET Result for Paper-I and Paper-II. The GTET Exam Result will be declared after the selection process will over all the candidates check it from the official website.
GTET Application Form 2021:
Our team tried to give all the latest and useful information regarding the Gujarat TET Application Form 2021 in this article. We hope that contenders will easily fill the GTET 2021 Application form using the above official links.
If you face any problem accessing the details then you can put your query in the below comment box. All candidates may also check the Gujarat TET Answer Key from here