GPAT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Online Application Form Last Date at aicte-gpat.in
GPAT 2020 Registration, Application Form: – The All India Council for Technical Education is going to conduct the “Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test-2020” in the month of January 2020. Eligible and qualifying aspirants will able to take admission into the master’s (M.Pharm) program. The GPAT is a three-hour computer based online test which is organized in a single session. Lots of candidates are waiting for GPAT exam notification.
The GPAT online application will start from October 2019. Before applying online for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, you must check GPAT Eligibility Criteria, Exam dates etc. You can submit the GPAT 2020 Application Form on or before waiting for the last date which is December 2019.
GPAT test is conducted to select the most appropriate entrants for Pharmacy education. Every year, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is conducted in the month of January for admission to PG pharmacy programme. The GPAT score is being used by all AICTE approved Institutions/University & Constituent Colleges. Contenders who want to take admission in M.Pharma Course for the academic year 2019-2020 can check details about GPAT 2020 Application Form.
- 1 GPAT 2019 Application Form | GPAT Registration Form Notification
- 1.1 aicte-gpat.in Online Application Form 2020 | GPAT Registration Form Last Date
- 1.2 GPAT 2020 important Date
- 1.3 GPAT 2020 Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Instructions related to GPAT Entrance Exam 2020
- 1.5 GPAT 2020 Exam Centers
- 1.6 How to apply GPAT Application Form 2020
GPAT 2019 Application Form | GPAT Registration Form Notification
All India Council for Technical Education has released the GPAT 2020 Registration Form 2019. Eligible candidates can apply the GPAT 2020 Registration Form/Application Form before December 2019. Here we also provide the Direct Link to apply the GPAT Application Form 2020.
The official website of the All India Council for Technical Education GPAT is aicte-gpat.in. Here you can also download the GPAT Syllabus & Exam pattern & Previous Year Paper pdf. We also provide the direct link to download the GPAT Hall Ticket/ Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Permission Letter.
aicte-gpat.in Online Application Form 2020 | GPAT Registration Form Last Date
The GPAT Registration Form has released on the official website of the board. The GPAT Registration Form has released from October 2019. You can apply the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Online Application Form before the last date. And the last date of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Form submission is December 2019.
The eligibility information is also shared in this article. As per the notification, the contenders must have Degree from the recognized university. Here you can get all details related to the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Form 2019.
GPAT 2020 Exam Details:
|Name of the Organization||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Article Category||GPAT 2020: Registration, Application Form|
|Online Application Form release Date||October 2019|
|Last Date||December 2019|
|Exam Date||28 January 2020|
GPAT 2020 important Date
|Online GPAT Application Form Start Date||October 2019|
|Closing Date for Application Form||December 2019|
|GPAT 2020 Exam Date||28 January 2020|
|Hall Ticket Availability||January 2020|
|The announcement of the Results of GPAT 2020||February 2020|
|Downloading of Result||Released Soon|
GPAT 2020 Registration Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying Examination: The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) of duration 4 years.
- They must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent’ Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT 2020 Application Form Fee
|Name of the Category||Application Form Fee|
|GEN/OBC Contenders||Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD Contenders||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges|
- Our team suggest applicants have the following ready before starting the GPAT registration process
- Your PC has good Internet connectivity
- All your educational qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for GPAT exam
- Candidates need to upload your scanned photo while registration process, hence keeps ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
- Authentic e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next six months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for GPAT
- Authentic mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE
Download GPAT 2020 Admit Card Name Wise Hall Ticket Link
Candidates can download the GPAT 2020 Exam Admit Card using your registration form number and password. Readers also can download the GPAT 2020 Exam Hall Ticket Name Wise form the given below link. The official website of the GPAT 2020 is http://aicte-gpat.in. here you can get the all details related to the GPAT Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Result 2020
GPAT 2020 Exam Centers
Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhavnagar, Bhilai-Durg, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore,
Meerut, Mohali, Mysore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Nellore, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam, Gautam Budh Nagar, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Warangal.
How to apply GPAT Application Form 2020
- First of all, contenders visit the official website
- Visit the registration form link
- Fill up all details in it
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Submit it
- Take a hard copy of the application form
- Close the current window
Further information about the “GPAT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Details” contenders may go to the official web portal; Please share this information on the social networking site for other users. Thanks for a visit. I wish all of you students the best for your career and your future.”