BOBAR-DHAN Scheme 2022, GOBAR-DHAN Yojana Online Registration form 2022, GOBAR-DHAN Eligibility & Documents list 2022, How to apply for GOBAR-DHAN Scheme 2022, GOBAR-DHAN official website-https://sbm.gov.in
A new scheme called GOBAR (Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources)-DHAN Yojana 2022 has been launched by the Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation which is a part of the Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin).
The scheme focuses on the conversion of cattle dung and other solid wastes into compost, biogas and bio-CNG. Making farmers more self-reliant is one of the main purposes of the scheme apart from the conversion of waste to energy.
This scheme will also increase the income of the farmers and hence develop the economic structure no doubt. By using the conversion process, the environment of the villages will also get cleaner.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Interested of that farmers can register themselves in the official portal to get the benefits of the scheme by visiting the official website i.e. www.sbm.gov.in.
In this article, you will find all the necessary information about the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 such as more about the scheme, it’s aim, implementation, benefits or key features of it, important dates, eligibility criteria, the registration/ application procedure,
a list of required documents, the procedure to login in the official portal etc. If you want to know more about the scheme then this article is highly recommended as we have enlisted all the information about the scheme. This will help you for sure.
- 1 GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022-
- 1.1 More details of the scheme:
- 1.2 Objective of the scheme:
- 1.3 Benefits of GOBAR-Dhan Scheme 2022:
- 1.4 Eligibility criteria of GOBAR-DHAN Scheme:
- 1.5 Gobar-Dhan Scheme Required documents:
- 1.6 Application procedure:
- 1.7 Procedure to login at the portal:
- 1.8 Contact details of GOBAR-DHAN Yojana Portal:
- 1.9 FAQs for GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022
GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022-
|Article is about||GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022|
|Name of the department||The Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation, Ministry of Jal Shakti|
|Launched by||Central government of India|
|Aim of the scheme||To increase the cleanliness of villages, increase rural economic structure and to provide job opportunities to the villagers|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of rural area in the country|
|Scheme already implemented||In Haryana and Chhattisgarh state|
|Scheme area||Across the country|
|Registration stating date||Will be announced|
|Mode of application||Online|
More details of the scheme:
The scheme GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 is primarily introduced in 1st February 2018 by the finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley and it is launched by the Prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi. In his monthly address to the nation “Mann Ki Baat”, he has mentioned that in the year 2018 budget.
The scheme mainly focuses on creating clean village by converting cattle dung, kitchen wastes and agriculture wastes into bio-gas based energy. It is a part of the Gramin Swachh Bharat Mission.
This mission comprises of two components i.e. ODF (Open Defecation Free) villages and SLWM (solid wastes & liquid wastes management) of villages. As per the reports, more than 16 states, 374 districts and 3.5 lakh villages have declared ODF.
They have also set the stage for ODF-plus activities that include measurement of enhancing solid & liquid waste management. After the complete implementation of the scheme, not only the villages will be clean but also women of the villages will be self-employed along with the rural youths.
They can collect the wastes, transport them to the treatment plants, manage the plant, sale & distribute the generated bio-gas etc. There is also a plan to develop an online trading platform that will make the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana operations smooth.
Also, with the help of the platform farmers will be able to connect with the buyers directly and can ensure fair prices of the cow dung and the other wastes such as crop residues.
There are many farmers who are willing to get the benefits of the scheme and willing to earn extra income. They can apply for the online application of the scheme after the process starts.
Objective of the scheme:
There are some purposes behind the implementation of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2021. We have enlisted those objectives of the scheme. If you keen to know then you can check the below-mentioned points. They are as follows:
- Create energy: Conversion of cattle dung and other solid wastes into compost, bio-gas and bio-CNG is the main objective of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022.
- Empowerment: To empower the rural women by providing jobs in the treatment plants. The women can join self-help group and can collect the wastes and do other stuffs.
- Generate cleanliness: To create cleanliness in villages by using the wastes to generate fuels.
- Other: To enhance the economical structure of villages.
Benefits of GOBAR-Dhan Scheme 2022:
There are several benefits of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022. Before applying, you may want to know that. If you are looking for the answer then you are in the right place as we have enlisted the beneficial points of it in this paragraph. Have a look at them.
- Farmers and livestock farmers will get help in increasing their gross income.
- The generated bio-gas will increase the sufficiency in the energy for lighting and cooking in the village households.
- The village will remain clean.
- The health of the villages will improve and that will increase their productivity.
- Animal health will also be improved.
- Youths and women will get job opportunities.
Key features of the Gobar-Dhan Yojana:
We are here introducing you to the key features of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022. Go through them if you want. They are as follows:
- The plan has been launched in April 2018.
- The Swachh Bharat Mission will pilot the initiative.
- According to the reports, there is a plan to set up approximately 700 clusters and building clusters in every state.
- Under this scheme, incorporating large & small scale operations will be developed. They will be developed in all categories of the bio-energy value chain.
- The scheme is intended to convert wastes into resources.
GOBAR-DHAN Yojana Important dates:
The dates of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 have not been disclosed by the officials yet. They will publish that soon through an official notification. We will update you with the news as soon as the officials release it. Hence you have to keep visiting our website frequently.
|The scheme introduced on||1st February 2018|
|The scheme updated on||2022|
|Online application will start from||Will be announced soon|
|Deadline of the online application||Will be announced soon|
|Release date of selected applicant list||Will be announced soon|
Eligibility criteria of GOBAR-DHAN Scheme:
If anyone willing to apply for the application of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 then you are advised to check the eligibility criteria that have been set by the officials. Only those who will fulfill all the conditions are permitted to apply. They are as follows:
- Only farmers are permitted to apply for the application.
- The applicant must be from the rural areas of the selected states.
- Only the citizens of India are considered as eligible to apply for the scheme.
Gobar-Dhan Scheme Required documents:
The below-mentioned documents will be required at the time of filling up the registration form of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022. Without the documents, the application will be rejected. Hence it is very important to be aware of the necessary documents. The documents are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- One recent passport-sized photograph
The farmers can follow the steps we are providing here to fill the application form of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022. The procedure will be done in online mode.
After the announcement of the starting of the procedure, you can follow them without skipping anything to fill the form without making any mistakes. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, pay a visit to the official website of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 i.e. www.sbm.gov.in or navigate the website.
- From the main homepage, you need to search for the option of registration and click on that.
- After clicking, the application form will be displayed on your screen. Applicants need to enter some required details such as name, address, occupation, date of birth, valid email id & mobile number, annual family income and such things.
- After doing so click on the “save & continue” option that is available at the bottom of the page.
- After that applicants need to upload required documents in specified size and format. A list of the necessary documents has been enlisted below in the paragraph. Refer to there.
- After uploading all the documents, submit the form by clicking on the “Submit” option. If you follow every step we have mentioned then your form will be submitted successfully.
Note: All the applicants are advised to submit it after checking the entire form once again.
Procedure to login at the portal:
After successful registration, you can login in the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana portal using your login credentials. The procedure has been enlisted here. You can follow the step by step procedure to login yourself into the portal. The steps are as follows:
- First, you have to visit the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 i.e. www.sbm.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you have to search for the option that says “login” and then click on that.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the login page.
- There, you need to enter the User name and password in the given space, and also, enter the Captcha code given there.
- After entering everything, click on the blue “Login” button.
- After that you will be logged in to the portal.
Contact details of GOBAR-DHAN Yojana Portal:
In you have any question about the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 and willing to contact the authorities to clear that then you can use the below-mentioned contact details. We have included that in the article to help those who are looking for this. Contact then in the office hours i.e. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm without any hesitation.
Helpline number: 011-23361571/ 011-23748738
Hope you have liked this article as we have enlisted all the information about the topic. We have included the details that have been published by the authority of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022.
If you still have any query or doubt then ask that without any hesitation by commenting it down in the comment box. We will try to clear your doubt as soon as possible. Pay visit to our website frequently to get more information regarding such topics.
FAQs for GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022
What are the models for implementation of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 scheme?
Ans. There are four models for implementation of the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 scheme. They are –
Model A – Gram Panchayat
Model B – SHG Federation
Model C – Bulk Generator or Entrepreneur
Model D – Any eligible enterprise
Where do I need to apply for the GOBAR-DHAN Yojana 2022 scheme?
May I know about the benefits that this Yojana offered?
Yes, focused on converting solid waste and cattle dung in form for composing Bio-CNG and Bio gas.
Who are going to be benefitted from this Yojana?
All those farmers who are currently living in many rural areas.