Goa TET 2021 Application Form, Online Application for Goa Upper Primary and Lower Primary Teacher, The Goa TET exam is for applicants who want to pursue a career as a teacher in the future, Goa TET Notification Date, Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Important Dates
The teacher eligibility test is for those candidates who want to build their carrier in Teaching. The Government of Goa Releases the post for Upper Primary and Lower Primary Teachers. Before Applying, know all the details of the post and eligibility criteria, and Educational Qualification. Teachers with a diploma in education must pass the TET, but it is not necessary for teachers with a bachelor’s degree in education. The State Council for Educational Research and Training is in charge of this state-level test.
TET is used to assess a candidate’s ability to teach a particular topic. Similarly to NET, the National Council for Teacher Education ensures that TET standards are high.
- 1 Goa TET 2021 Important Dates :
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria For Goa TET 2021
- 1.2 Exam Pattern for Goa TET 2021
- 1.3 Application Fee for Goa TET 2021
- 1.4 Visit Official Website
- 1.5 Search for Latest TET Notification
- 1.6 Click on the Link
- 1.7 Upload Documents
- 1.8 Pay Application Fee
- 1.9 Print it.
- 1.10 What is Eligibility Criteria For Goa TET 2021 ?
- 1.11 When will Goa TET Application form will come ?
- 1.12 What is Application fee for Goa TET ?
- 1.13 How many Papers are for Goa TET ?
Goa TET 2021 Important Dates :
|Name of Exam||Goa TET 2021|
|Name of Conducting Body||State Council for Educational Research and Training|
|Post Name||Upper and Lower Primary Teacher|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application form Start Date||July 2021|
|Last date of Application form||August 2021|
|Exam Date||October 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For Goa TET 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Upper Primary (Class I to Class V)
- Candidate should pass Senior Secondary or have equivalent Qualification.
- Candidate must have B.A/B.Sc degree or B.Ed is applicable to sit in the TET exam.
- Candidates who are in last sem or year in diploma in Elementary education / Diploma in Education in Special Education / B.El.Ed.
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Primary (Class V to Class VIII)
- Candidates must complete BA/B.Sc.
- Candidates who are in last year in BA/B.Sc/D.ED.
- Candidates appearing in B.Ed and Senior Secondary can also apply.
- Passed out or last year or Last semester in B.El.Ed / B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed/BA/ B.Ed. Special Education.
Exam Pattern for Goa TET 2021
- Two objective form question papers are included in the Goa TET 2021 syllabus.
- Each paper will have 150 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question will be worth one mark.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (English)||30||30|
|Language II (Hindi)||30||30|
For paper II (ClassV to Class VIII)
- Mathematics and Science are compulsory for Maths And Science Teachers.
- Social Studies and Social Science are compulsory for Social studies Teachers.
|Subject||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Application Fee for Goa TET 2021
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Application Procedure of Goa TET 2021
Visit Official Website
Visit Official Website of Government of Goa that is http://www.education.goa.gov.in/
Search for Latest TET Notification
Find Goa TET Notification Link.
Click on the Link
Fill all the required details
Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
Pay Application Fee
Pay fee with online Payment Modes.
Print the Receipt for further use.
Frequently Asked Question for Goa TET Application Form
What is Eligibility Criteria For Goa TET 2021 ?
Candidate must have Bachelors Degree. Eligibility criteria is different for both the exams you can check in the article.
When will Goa TET Application form will come ?
Application form of Goa TET will come in July 2021.
What is Application fee for Goa TET ?
Goa TET application fee for General category is Rs. 1500/- and for SC/ST is Rs. 750/-
How many Papers are for Goa TET ?
There are two Papers : Paper -I for Upper Primary (class I to class V) , Paper -II for Lower Primary (class VI to class VIII)