GGTU SET 2023 Notification, GGTU has released an advertisement for the SET 2023 Application Form, registration 2023, Candidates Can Check the State Eligibility test notification GGTU Rajasthan, GGTU SET for Assistant Professor Posts 2023, GGTU SET Online form last date 11th February 2023,GGTU SET Exam 2023 New Syllabus & Exam pattern,
GGTU SET is a State Level Examination conducted for eligibility for the Assistant Professor/Lecturer posts in various universities and colleges of Rajasthan State. GGTU (Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara) is the SET examination conducting authority of Rajasthan.
Now for the year 2023, GGTU has released the official SET notification, for which the registrations are invited from candidates who have done Master’s Degree and wish to work as lecturers in Rajasthan Colleges. Continue reading this article for selection process, merit list, eligibility, and application steps for GGTU SET Registration 2023. Also refer the official website for further details at https://www.ggtu.ac.in/.
Overview of Rajasthan SET 2023
|Exam Name||SET Rajasthan – State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Type||Eligibility for Assistant Professors|
|Examining Body||GGTU – Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara|
|Exam Frequency||Twice Yearly|
|Notification date||9th January|
|Application Start Date||12th January|
|Application End Date||11th February|
|Exam Dates||19th March 2023|
|Admit Card date||To be released|
|Detailed Notification PDF||https://www.ggtu.ac.in/notifications-details-1314|
Eligibility Criteria for SET Rajasthan 2023:
|Age||There is no age limit in order to apply for the SET and candidates must fulfill the education and % criteria.|
|Education||Candidate must have finished Master’s Degree in any of the subjects mentioned below.Candidates of General/General-EWS categories must have secured 55% in above educationOther categories – OBC-NCL/ SC / ST / PwD / Third gender candidates must have scored 50%.|
|Domicile||Candidate must be a resident/domicile of the Rajasthan State|
GGTU SET 2023 Application Fees:
|Candidate Category Name||Application Fees|
|General/SBC/OBC(Creamy layer)||Rs. 1500/-|
|EWS/SBC/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST of Rajasthan state and PwD candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Process to Register for GGTU SET Examination 2023:
- Online applications can be submitted by the website https://www.ggtu.ac.in/
- Click on the SET 2023 designated tab on Home Page, then select “Apply online SET exam 2023”
- This will take the candidates to the Rajasthan applications portal
- Login to the portal, and select the exam name/recruitment type
- Fill out the Master’s degree details; choose the subject you want to appear SET for
- Complete the online payment process for application (as per category)
- Submit the application form and print a copy for future use
GGTU SET Exam Pattern, and Syllabus
- This SET exam is applicable and valid for the candidates of Rajasthan state only, and it is valid forever. There will be two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. It will be MCQ type paper, and each question will carry 2 marks. And there is no negative marking for this SET.
|Paper 1||50||100||Test the teaching and aptitude level of the candidates||1 Hour|
|Paper 2||100||200||As per the subject selected by the candidate||2 Hours|
GGTU SET Paper 1 Exam Syllabus Brief:
Section 1 – Teaching Aptitude:
- Focuses on the teaching process, goals, and levels (memory, understanding, and reflection) are covered in Section 1 of the teaching aptitude section. Also included are the traits of effective teaching and those of adolescent and adult learners.
- A comparison of offline and online teaching approaches in higher education that is both learners- and teacher-centred.
- Teaching support systems based on traditional, contemporary, and ICT
- Computer-based testing and advancements in evaluation systems, especially in the context of choice-based credit systems.
Section 2 – Research Aptitude
- The definition and different types and characteristics of research
- The steps involved in the research process
- Experimental, descriptive, historical, qualitative, and quantitative research methods
- The format and styles of referencing for writing a thesis or article
- The use of ICT in research; and the ethical issues related to conducting research
Section 3 – Reading Comprehension – In this section candidates will have to go through the complete passage/story given and then answer the questions from the given passage.
Section 4 – Communication
- It covers various topics on communication, its importance and types.
- Use of communication in present world and its characteristics
- Ways of conducted effective communication, mass media communication and group communication
Section 5 – Mathematical Aptitude and Reasoning
Questions involving numbers and series, including fractions, time and distance, ratios, proportions, and percentages, as well as profit and loss, interest and discounting, averages, and other mathematical concepts.
Section 6 – Logical Reasoning
Logical reasoning questions are designed to test a person’s ability to think critically and make logical connections between different pieces of information. These types of questions can come in many forms, such as: Deductive reasoning, Analogies, Syllogisms, Logical puzzles, Logical puzzles, Argument evaluation etc.
Section 7 – Data Interpretation
The Data Interpretation section tests a person’s ability to understand and interpret data presented in various forms, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Pie Charts, Tables, Caselets, Combination etc. Furthermore, it is also important to develop a good understanding of basic mathematical concepts like percentages, ratios, and averages.
Section 8 – Information & Communication Technology
- ICT vocabulary and abbreviations that are frequently used.
- The fundamentals of the internet, intranets, email, and audio and video conferencing.
- The use of ICT in higher education, including digital initiatives.
Section 9: People, Development, and Environment
This section tests candidates’ understanding of a range of concerns relating to human activities, including pollution, environmental consequences, and socioeconomic aspects of those issues.
Section 10 – Higher Education System
- Teaching policies and administrative topics related to education
- Higher education ethics and systems followed in various institutions
- Old Indian teaching techniques and the development of teaching
GGTU SET Paper 2 Exam Syllabus Brief:
Paper 2 is dedicated for the particular subject the candidate chosen for SET. So the syllabus of this paper will be as per the Degree syllabus of the Subject chosen. Subject wise details syllabus has been explained by the authorities in this link – https://www.ggtu.ac.in/SET-Syllabus. And candidates can go through it for their subject.
List of 29 subjects covered in GGTU SET – Chemical Science, Commerce, Computer Science and Application, Earth Science, Economics, Education, English, Environmental Science, Geography, Hindi, History, Law, Home Science, Mathematical Science, Life Science, Management, Music, Phylosophy, Physics, Sanskrit, Urdu, Visual Arts, Rajasthani, Political Science, and Psychology.
FAQs for GGTU SET Notification and Registration 2023:
Who are eligible to apply for GGTU SET 2023?
Candidates who have secured the % mentioned above in Master’s Degree are eligible.
How many subjects are covered in SET GGTU?
It covered 29 subjects, which are mentioned in above article.
What is the probable examination dates for SET 2023 GGTU?
As per the notification, GGTU SET exams will be conducted on 19th March 2023.
What is the application window for online registrations?
Registrations can be submitted from 12th January to 11th February.