Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020, Gauhati High Court has released the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Online Form. Apply online before the last date.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Grade II & III Vacancy Online Form: – Gauhati High Court is going to recruit the young or enthusiast contenders for the posts of Stenographer. Recently, the Gauhati High Court has released the Stenographer vacancies on the official server.
The official department has released the jobs. Eligible or interested contenders may check the official notification. From the official notification, entrants can get all details like that educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, online form release date, last date, the process to apply and more other important details.
- 1 Gauhati High Court Steno Jobs 2020 latest Steno Grade-II Vacancies Notification Details
Gauhati High Court Steno Jobs 2020 latest Steno Grade-II Vacancies Notification Details
The Gauhati High Court was established on 1 March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. It was originally known as the High Court of Assam and Nagaland but renamed as Gauhati High Court in 1971 by the North East Areas (Reorganization) Act, 1971.
It has the largest jurisdiction regarding states, with its area covering the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, and Mizoram. This time the official department has released the Stenographer Online Application Form 2020. Eligible candidates may apply the Steno Form before the last date.
www.ghconline.gov.in Steno Grade 2 & 3 Online Application Form 2020 Vigyapti last Date
- Organization Name: – Gauhati High Court
- Post Name: – Stenographer
- Official Website: – www.ghconline.gov.in
- Total vacancies: –
- Article Category: – Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Online Form
- Job Type: – Government
- Online Application Form status: – Released Now
- Last Date: – January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Online Form
Educational Qualification: –
- For Stenographer Grade-II Jobs: The Entrants should have done a Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand from ITI/ Polytechnic or any other Institute.
- For Stenographer Grade-III Vacancy: Contenders should have passed Higher Secondary examination from recognized Board. Candidate should have also possessed a Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand from ITI.
Age Limit: –
- 18 Years to 43 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable according to the government norms
Application Fee: – Candidates must have paid the
- General and OBC Category Candidates: – Rs 340/-
- SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: – Rs 170/-
Salary / Pay Scale: –
- Stenographer Grade-II: – Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4500/- and
- Stenographer Grade-II I:- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2900/-
Selection Process: – The selection of the candidates should be based on the performance in the
- Written examination
- Skill test
- Personal interview
How to apply Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Grade II & III Vacancy Online Form
Candidates may log in to the official portal. Click on the Steno Recruitment. Fill up all the details. Make an online payment. Click on the submit button and take a hard copy of the online application form.
To know more about the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Grade II & III Vacancy Online Form candidates, please go to the official portal.