FYJC Pune Cut off & Merit List 2020-FYJC is uploading 1st, 2nd & 3rd Admission Cut-off Merit List for 11th Standard admission under Arts, Commerce, and Science Streams.
Latest News Update (30 August 2020) – FYJC पुणे की पहली मेरिट लिस्ट और कट-ऑफ आज शाम 06 बजे जारी हो रही है | ये पहली मेरिट लिस्ट आप FYJC pune की अधिकारी वेबसाइट https://pune.11thadmission.org.in/ से देख सकते है
FYJC stands for First Year Junior College, which is the exam mainly taken by Maharashtra board with the purpose to provide the opportunity of pursuing 11th standard to the students.
Those who have cleared 10th standard successfully from any recognized board can go for the admission process of the FYJC 2020 exam. FYJC offers the following four streams, you can choose any one of them. The streams are as follows:
For taking admission to the junior college through the FYJC 2020, you should pass the specific examination conducted by the Maharashtra Board. Your admission will depend on your merit score in the qualifying exam. The entire procedure of taking admission through FYJC 2020 has decided to shift from offline to online mode by the Maharashtra Board.
- 1 FYJC Pune Merit list and cut off 2020:
- 1.1 FYJC 2020 Registration related important dates:
- 1.2 FYJC Pune Last Yeat Cut-off Marks
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.4 FYJC 2020 Reservation criteria:
- 1.5 FYJC 2020 application fee:
- 1.6 Required documents:
- 1.7 Application process for FYJC 2020:
- 1.8 Steps need to be followed:
- 1.9 Important instructions to the students:
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1.11 Who can attest the certificates and why it is necessary?
- 1.12 Can the fee be paid through offline mode?
- 1.13 Can I prioritize my choices of 10 colleges in a sequence?
- 1.14 Is there any relaxation in terms of application fee for minorities?
- 1.15 When the merit list and cut off will be declared?
- 1.16 If I am eligible for FYJC 2020, then how much application fee is needed to be provided by me?
- 1.17 Which are the official websites for applying FYJC 2020?
- 1.18 How many streams can I choose during application process?
- 1.19 I am belonging from NT-C category in Pune, what reservation policy will be available for me?
- 1.20 Which streams are available for students FYJC 2020?
FYJC Pune Merit list and cut off 2020:
The merit list of FYJC 2020 will be released in the month of August this year. We will update you as early as possible once it will be released by the board of Maharashtra.
FYJC 2020 merit list in Nagpur, Thane, Pune, and Mumbai will be announced soon along with the cut-off. The merit and cut off list related details are as follows:
|Merit/Cut Off list||Date||Direct link to check|
|FYJC First Merit/Cut Off 2020||July 2020||Announced Soon|
|FYJC Second Merit/Cut Off 2020||July 2020||Announced Soon|
|FYJC Third Merit/Cut Off 2020||July 2020||Announced Soon|
FYJC 2020 application has been available from 15th of July 2020, the notification will be automatically updated as soon as we are informed. But, we will provide a direct link for FYJC 2020 for your ease.
Apart from that you can go through other details like application procedure, eligibility criteria, important dates, required documents, merit list and cut off 2020 here in this article below.
So don’t miss any section of the article as every section contains new and important information for you. So, go ahead and collect all of your needy information.
|Releasing of official notice||15/07/2020|
|Registration process start||26/07/2020|
|Admission confirmation and fee pay||July 2020|
|Announcement of vacancies||August 2020|
|FYJC second round allotment||August 2020|
|Final merit list release||August 2020|
|Closing admission based on first merit list||August 2020|
|Admission for special merit list||Sep. 2020|
|Special merit list||Sep. 2020|
FYJC Pune Last Yeat Cut-off Marks
|Name of the School||Name of the Streams|
|Sir Parshurambhau College||Science : 92.4%Commerce : 84.2Arts : 89.8%|
|SNDT Kanyashaala||Science : 88.6%Commerce : 81.6%|
|HHCP High School||Science : 94.6%Commerce : 84.2|
|Nutan Marathi Vidyalaya High School||Science : 92.2%|
|Smt. Susheela Bahudhani||Science : 86.6%Commerce : 75%|
|H. V. Desai College,||Science : 86%Commerce : 77%|
|MES Boys High School||Science : 88.4%Commerce : 78%|
|Maharashtra Vidyalaya||Science : 90.2%|
|Shri Gopal High School||Science : 84.6%Commerce : 73%|
|Ashok Vidyalaya Junior College||Science : 88%|
|New English School||Science : 90.4%|
|Saraswati Vidyalaya Union High School||Science : 89.4%Commerce : 79%|
|Acharya Shri D. B Dadawala Junior College||Science :Commerce : 72.4%|
|Raja Dhanrajgiri Junior College||Science : 85%Commerce : 57.6%|
|M. E. S. Sou Vimlabai Garware||Science : 90.8%Commerce : 83.8%|
|S. N. D. T. Arts and Commerce College for Women||Commerce : 81%|
|Shree Siddhivinayak Arts and Commerce Mahila Maha Vidyalaya||Commerce : 73.6%|
|Dhyanankur English Medium School & Junior College||Cut off not available|
|Paradise English Medium School and Junior College||Science : 83.6%|
|Pratap Junior College||Science : 82.2%|
|Pune Cambridge School||Science : 81.2%Commerce : 71%|
|SS Madhyamik Vidyalaya and Junior College||Science : 78.6%Commerce : 60.6%|
|RM. Dhariwal English Medium School and Junior College||Science : 82.2%Commerce : 67.8%|
|Roseland Schools and Junior College||Science : 78.6%|
|Muktangan English Schools and Junior College||Science : 90%|
|Rajiv Gandhi Academy of E – Learning||Cut off not available|
|Mahaveer Junior College||Science : 85%|
|Moledina High School and Junior College||Science : 83.4%Commerce : 60%|
|Shri Shahu Mandir Mahavaidyalaya||Commerce : 73.4%|
|P. Jog Junior College – Sinhagad Road||Science : 86%Commerce : 74.4%Arts : 73.2%|
|Abhinav English Medium School||Science : 84.4%Commerce : 72.2%|
|Sinhagad College of Arts, Science and Commerce||Science : 87.4%Commerce : 78.8%Arts : 68.2%|
|Dnyanganga Junior College||Science : 88%Commerce : 75.6%|
|VS Sanas Junior College||Science : 84%|
|Sun Bright Junior College||Cut off not available|
|Asian Junior College||Science : 89.8%Commerce : 68.8Arts : 60%|
|Abeda Inamdar Junior College||Science : 85%Commerce : 74.8%Arts : 76.4%|
|Anglo Urdu Boys School||Science: 78.4%Commerce : 67.8%Arts : 57.4%|
|Arihant Arts Commerce & Science Junior College||Cut off not available|
|Camp Education Society’s Junior College||Science : 86%Commerce : 67%Arts : 50.6%|
|Gurunanak Public School||Science : 82.4%Commerce : 68.2%|
|Poona College||Science : 83.6%Commerce : 71.4%Arts : 64.2%|
|R. B. A. Junior College||Science : 81.6%Commerce : 67%Arts : 36.8%|
|Rosary Higher Secondary School – Pune Camp||Cut off not available|
|S. M. Choksey High School||Science : 93%Commerce : 87.8%|
|Sardar Dastur Hormazdiar Junior College||Science : 86.8%Commerce : 76.4%|
|Nowrosjee Wadia College||Science : 89.8%Arts : 84%|
|St. Miras College for Girls||Science : 87.8%Commerce :75.8%Arts: 69.6%|
|Shri SP Military School||Science : 87.2%|
|Mother Teresa School and Junior College||Science : 81.4%Commerce : 68.2%|
|Don Bosco Junior College||Science : 86%Commerce : 76.2%Arts : 64.6%|
|GS Moze English Medium School||Science : 81.6%|
|NS Bose Secondary School||Science : 81.8%Commerce : 69.8%|
|S. N. B. P. School and Junior College||Science : 82.6%Commerce : 70.4%|
|SP Alias Annasaheb Pathare Junior College||Science : 77.8%|
|Narayanrao Genba Moze Ucch Madhyamik Vidyalaya||Science : 79%|
|SST Secondary and Higher Secondary School||Science : 81%|
|Pune International School||Cut off not available|
|B. T. Shahni Navin Hind Junior College||Commerce : 72.8%|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Commerce and M. V. R. Shinde Arts College||Commerce : 67.4%|
|Ness Wadia College of Commerce||Commerce : 79%|
|Akutai Kalyani Girls Junior College||Science : 89.8%Commerce : 79.4%|
|Annasaheb Magar Mahavidyalaya||Science : 86%Commerce : 71.2%|
|S. M. Joshi College||Science : 85%Commerce : 76.8%|
|Hillgreen High School||Cut off not Available|
|K- Tech Academy Musale Junior College||Science : 78.6%Commerce : 64.4%|
|Rehmani Junior College||Science : 78.6%Commerce : 65.4%|
|Cygnet Public School||Science : 82.8%Commerce : 69.6%|
|Sonai English Medium Junior College||Science : 80%|
|Arts Commerce and Science Junior College||Science : 80.6%Commerce : 66%|
|Mount Carmel Junior College||Science : 86.6%Commerce : 73.6%Arts : 64%|
|Pratibhatai Pawar Secondary School||Science : 79.4%|
|Rosary Higher Secondary – NIBM Road||Cut off not available|
|Sinhagad College of Arts , Science and Commerce – Kondwa||Science : 84.8%Commerce : 71.2%Arts : 38.6%|
|Trinity International School and Junior College||Science : 83.4%Commerce : 67.6%|
|St. Patrick’s Junior College||Commerce : 78.2%|
|Laxmanrao Apte Prashala||Science : 95.8%|
|Marathwada Mitra Mandal Junior College||Science : 91.4%Commerce: 83%|
|Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce||Science : 92.2%Commerce : 83.2%Arts : 87%|
|Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military School||Science : 89.2%Commerce : 81.2%|
|Vidya Vardhini English Medium School||Science : 86%Commerce : 77.6%|
|Loyola High School||Science : 90.2%|
|NCL Junior College||Science : 89.2%|
|Suryadutta Junior College||Science : 90.8%Commerce : 66.4%|
|Baburaoji Gholap Secondary and Higher Secondary School||Science : 88.4%|
|The New Millenium English Medium School and Junior College||Science : 83.6%Commerce : 70%|
|Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College||Science : 81.8%|
|Little Flower Jr. College||Science : 78.8%Commerce : 65.2%|
|Shri Shivaj Vidyamandir and Junior College||Science : 87.4%|
|Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce||Commerce : 93%|
|Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce||Commerce : 87.6%Arts : 90.6%|
|Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Junior College – Thergaon||Science : 84.6%Commerce : 74.4%|
|Nirmal Bethany Junior College||Science : 84%Commerce : 78.2%|
|Bharatiya Jain Sanghatana||Science : 83.6%Commerce : 65%|
|Jaihind High School and Junior College||Science : 93.4%Commerce : 86.4%|
|Mahatma Phule Mahavidyalaya||Science : 79.6%Commerce : 64.2%|
|Padmashree D. Y. Patil Junior College||Science : 82.4%Commerce : 70.8%Arts : 46.6%|
|S. N. B. P. School and Junior College – Morwadi||Science : 81.8%Commerce : 72%|
|Smt. S. S. Ajmera high School and Junior College||Science : 81%Commerce : 66.8%|
|Shri. Hanumantarao B. Bhosale Junior College||Science : 78.8%|
|Kilbil Junior College – Pimple Gurav||Science : 76.6%Commerce : 64%|
|Prabhat High School and Junior College||Science : 78.4%|
|S. N. B. P. Junior College – Pimple Saudagar||Science : 82.4%Commerce : 67.8%|
|Kai. Shree S. N. Barse Secondary School||Science : 75.2%|
|Priyadarshini Junior College of Arts and Commerce||Science : 79.4%Commerce : 65.6%|
|Rajmata Jijau Arts Commerce and Science College||Science : 77.6%Commerce : 70.5%|
|Kamalnayan Bajaj Higher Secondary School||Science : 94.2%|
|Novel Junior College of Science and Commerce||Cut offs not available|
|Shri. Mhasalkant Junior College||Science : 83.8%|
|St. Ursula Higher Secondary School||Science : 91.8%Commerce : 86.6%|
|Abhiman Junior College||Science : 84.2%Commerce : 67.2%|
|Amrita Junior College of Arts, Commerce and Science||Science : 93%Commerce : 87.8%|
|C. E. S. Prerana Junior College||Science : 88.4%|
|City Pride Junior College||Science : 95.2%Commerce : 79.6%|
|Dr. D. Y. Patil Junior College – Nigdi Pradhikaran||Science: 87.4%Commerce : 73.4%|
|Modern High School and Junior College – Nigadi||Science : 89.7%Commerce : 79%|
|Shivbhumi Junior College||Science : 88%|
|Sou. Anusuya Wadholkar Higher Secondary School||Science : 85.4%|
|S. B. Patil College of Science||Science : 83.6%|
|Geetamata English Arts, Commerce and Science Junior College||Science : 80.4%Commerce : 65%Arts : 49%|
|Kai. N. M. Gadsing Guruji Junior College Krishnanagar, Chinchwad||Science : 82.4%|
|Late P. B. Jog Junior College – Chinchwad||Science : 79.2%Commerce : 62.2%Arts : 64.8%|
|New English School and Abasaheb Chinchwade Junior College||Science : 79.8%|
|Pratibha Junior College – Chinchwad||Science : 81.6%Commerce : 68.6%Arts : 42.2%|
|Vidya Valley North Point School||Science : 78.8%|
|Abhishek Arts Commerce and Science Junior College||Science : 88.6%Commerce : 63%|
|At. Ann’s Junior College of Science and Commerce||Science :82%Commerce : 67.4%|
Prior to fill up the application form of FYJC 2020 you must be acquainted with the eligibility norms. Only the capable students, who have successfully passed the 10th standard and also have all the qualities to fulfil all the requirements can seat for the exam as there is no relaxation in the same. They necessary eligibility criteria are as follows-
- Candidates have to pass the SSC or any exam of equivalent level from the Board of Maharashtra or other recognized board.
- English should be the core subject of the aspiring student while passing the qualification degree.
- The candidate must choose Mathematics as one of the core subjects in order to get admitted in bifocal subjects.
- You must have scored a minimum aggregate of 35% in 10th standard to get successfully admitted in the Science stream.
- Constitutional reservation will be facilitated to the students with domicile of Maharashtra. However, this will be beneficial for the local candidates of Maharashtra.
- There are a special type of form present which has to be filled by those who are from CBSE or any other board except the board of Maharashtra.
FYJC 2020 Reservation criteria:
There are some set reservation policies set by the Maharashtra board. If you are one of them who fall under this policy will get some added benefits. However, the reservation policy is structured as follows-
|Reserved candidates||Pune (percentage)|
FYJC 2020 application fee:
The application fee is incorporated in the following frame-
- Tuition Fee- INR 240
- Admission Fee- INR 20
- Term Fee- INR 40
- Group Insurance- INR 30
- Total Fee- INR 330
A set of documents will be necessary to apply successfully for the FYJC 2020. They are as follows-
- A duly filled admission application form.
- School leaving certificate.
- Domicile certificate (if required).
- Reservation certificate (if required).
- Original attested photocopies of your 10th mark sheet.
- Passport sized photographs.
- Affidavit of INR 100 in case your admission comes under the linguistic minority (Sindhi) quota.
- Duly filled special type of forms form for outside candidates other than Maharashtra Board.
Application process for FYJC 2020:
In the recent past the application process had been moved to online method from offline, and mainly for this reason, this article describes the system down in here for your better understanding and hassle free admission.
First thing, you should know, is the actual website according to your location where you have to apply. This is very important thing as your application will be strictly cancelled if you submit your application form other than your location.
However, we have attached all of the official websites for your better convenience. The list of different official websites for different regions is as follows:
Steps need to be followed:
- On being a part of recognized higher secondary schools in the above mentioned six corporation areas should appear for the online application system.
- For the “Allowed to keep terms” (ATKT) students a special round will be organized separately.
- By paying Rs.150/- you can buy the booklet from your school, this will help you to gather information regarding the application structure.
- You should thoroughly go through this booklet to avoid any kind of mistake during the application procedure of FYJC 2020.
- Now visit the official website as per your region and either register with all your information and create an account in case if you are a new user. But if you are an old user then you can simply log in to your account by putting the necessary log in credentials like your ID and Password.
- The homepage will come up, you need to click on the “assistance in filling admission form” option or the link for admission form which will be given there. After that, you should study carefully all the necessary instructions in order to avoid any kind of mistakes.
- For the part 1 application process, you have to provide your personal data that are required in the given section.
- In case of part 2, you have to select 10 colleges according to your preference and have to submit that. Along with that, you need to select a stream among the previously mentioned ones.
- Once you are done with this step, upload all the asked documents and photographs according to the demanded format and size.
- Now as you have completed the uploading works, this is time for you to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then the payment portal will appear on your screen where you are going to pay the application fee. Previously, the payment can also be executed through a Demand Draft. But at present, the payment can only be made through online mode. That means, you can pay your fee with debit card or credit card or with any other kind of online payment method.
- After the successfully completion of your payment procedure, your application process will be successfully completed.
- After that you will receive a payment copy which will address successful completion of your application procedure. You should download that slip as this will play an important role in the future steps of application.
Important instructions to the students:
- Before jumping into the application process, cautiously check the streams that are available for you.
- You will be able to choose only one stream.
- Having excellent marks in the qualification exam will avail you to reserve your seat in your desired stream before anyone else takes the same. So try to grab as much marks as you can in order to secure your admission in your desired stream.
- Once the seats are provided to the talented students, the filling of the quota seats will kick off.
- You should carefully select the college and the stream, you are allowed to choose 10 colleges. You should select all the 10 colleges as this will improve your chance of getting admitted in any of those colleges.
- However you will have the option of changing the stream while the admission process takes place. But, it is advised that it will be better if you can select your stream at once, as changing of the stream will lead you in another type of procedure which will also take time.
- Once you change your stream, your seat will be transferred to any other candidate and you will be at the point of no return, which means you cannot go back to your previous stream. So, think deeply before executing the decision of changing the stream.
For further information please stay with us, as you will be informed to the earliest through our articles here, whenever any notices will get published by the Maharashtra Board. For any queries, please feel free to contact us. It will be a pleasure to answer all of your precious questions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who can attest the certificates and why it is necessary?
Any gazetted officer or The Principal of your Institute has the ability to do this step. This is a necessary step in order to check the authenticity of your certificates.
Can the fee be paid through offline mode?
No, you can only pay the application fee through online method. You can pay your fee through credit card or debit card or net banking or any other kind of online payment mode.
Can I prioritize my choices of 10 colleges in a sequence?
Yes you can. The system simply takes your input of college names in a specific sequential manner and will treat it like a list of choices with the top one being the first priority and the last one being of least interest by default. This process of prioritize the colleges will continue through the whole list.
Is there any relaxation in terms of application fee for minorities?
No it is the same for everyone. Only the seats can be reserved for minorities. The reservation details are already mentioned in the above part of the article, you can simply check that out if needed.
When the merit list and cut off will be declared?
There is no official notice from the board of Maharashtra. Keep checking our website for future information and turn on the notification from us in order to stay updated and to get latest notification at first. You can also check the official sites for further updates and information.
If I am eligible for FYJC 2020, then how much application fee is needed to be provided by me?
You need to give only 330 rupees in total, which includes 20 rupees of admission fee, 30 rupees of group insurance, and 240 rupees of tuition fee and 40 rupees of term fee. But, you have to submit the total fee through online payment mode.
Which are the official websites for applying FYJC 2020?
There are various websites present for different city. The official website is pune.11thadmission.org.in for Pune, mumbai.11thadmission.org.in is considered for Mumbai, amravati.11thadmission.org.in is considered for Amravati, nagpur.11thadmission.org.in can be considered for Nagpur, nashik.11thadmission.org.in can be considered for Nashik and aurangabad.11thadmission.org.in is considered for Aurangabad.
How many streams can I choose during application process?
You can only choose one subject as your preferred stream during application process. The facility to choose more than one subject is not available in FYJC 2020.
I am belonging from NT-C category in Pune, what reservation policy will be available for me?
3.5% of total reservation is available for you. You can take the benefit of this reservation during the selection procedure.
Which streams are available for students FYJC 2020?
There are total of four streams available for the students of FYJC 2020. The streams are Arts, Science, HSVC and Commerce.