Microsoft has launched Windows 11. If you have windows 10 or windows 7 then you can upgrade it to windows 11. Read in this article how to upgrade windows 10 for free and remove errors.
There are many users who face the problem of upgrading Windows 10 and 7 to Windows 11. The update is however free since Windows 11 was launched by Microsoft in India.
But, the main reason which they still face problems in upgradation of Windows 11 is that most of the users are unaware of the fact that their system must possess all the necessary requirements which include Processor, Memory (Hard Drive), BIOS, RAM Size, etc. for running Windows 11.
- 1 Updating Windows 10 to Windows 11:
- 1.1 Fixing Error of Windows 11:
- 1.2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Updating Windows 10 to Windows 11:
The users who are facing any kind of problems in updating their system must at first look forward to fix the errors that are preventing the process. For identifying these errors, the Microsoft PC Health Check App must be downloaded and installed. However, any issue cannot be fixed by this app.
A few steps which might help the users in upgrading Windows 10 and 7 to Windows 11 are as follows-
- The users must visit the website of Microsoft first.
- Then, they must read information about Windows 11 present there.
- After that, they should start downloading Win11.
- Next, from various platforms including Microsoft option for buying online will appear.
- Users of Windows 10 however can download it for free.
- Then, it can be downloaded and installed.
- After that, in their system, the users will be able to run Windows 11.
Satya Nadella (Microsoft CEO) has recently declared the free availability of up-gradation of Windows 11 for Windows 10, 7, 8, etc. in the holiday season (in November). Thus, the users will now get much time so that they can make their system compatible with Windows 11 by fixing all the bugs and errors present and by upgrading the latest system requirements in their system.
By following the below-given steps, the Windows 11 free upgradation can be done by all those users who uses Pro, genuine Windows 10 and 7, Home or other edition-
- The users should at first navigate to windows update and the option of security present in the tab “Windows Update” of the system.
- Then, they should click the above mentioned option after which they must check for the updates of the Windows 11 by tapping on the appropriate option available for it.
- It is ready for downloading and installing if it will say “Ready to update to Windows 11”.
- Finally, the users must restart their system so that the updated window version’s new features can be used by them.
Fixing Error of Windows 11:
As mentioned earlier, the PC Health Check-up tool can help in identifying the errors present. The errors will be notified to the users in the form of pop-ups. After gathering knowledge about all the errors, fixing, rebooting and upgrading can help in smooth running of their system and fixing of all the issues of the Windows 11.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
For Windows 11 is any payment required?
No payment is required for genuine Windows 10 users. But, some payment is required for fresh installation.
In the system requirement for Windows 11 what is latest add on?
The latest add on is Trusted Module Version 2.0.
Up to when windows 11 roll out can be enjoyed?
By November, Windows 11 will be available and Windows 11 roll out will be carried off till 2022.
What is TPM 2.0 in PC?
TPM 2.0 is necessary for PC to run Windows 11 as it is a security module.
Why does constant changes in the system requirements are being made by the Windows?
The changes are being made constantly by the Windows for making the system compatible.