EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 (Phase-II Main Exam) Released at www.epfindia.gov.in, EPFO Social Security Assistant Pre Exam Hall Ticket Available now Download by Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth, EPFO SSA main Exam on 14 November 2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation India (EPFO) has uploaded now the most awaiting SSA Phase II Main Exam Hall Tickets on its official website. EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 of Pre Exam can be downloaded by the name, registration number through the official website.
Large numbers of candidates who applied for the Social Security Assistant job were waiting for the preliminary Phase 2 Exam admit card for a very long time. Finally, the wait has been over and candidates can check the detailed information below about the exam and its hall ticket. Read the complete article to get the full information.
- 1 EPFO SSA Prelims Admit Card 2019 (Main-2 Exam)
EPFO SSA Prelims Admit Card 2019 (Main-2 Exam)
EPFO India announced 2189 Vacancies of Social Security Assistants (SSA) jobs in June- July month. After that, the several eligible candidates applied for the job by online mode in the given time period by the authorities. Now all these candidates are waiting for the EPFO SSA Prelims Admit Card 2019. The Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation will recruit the candidates for the SSA post on the basis of Main exam, mains exam and skill test.
On 14 November 2019 SSA Pre Examination will be organized by the authorities and candidates require the hall ticket to participate in the examination. After a long time wait the EPFO Social Security Assistant Pre Hall Ticket have now been issued. Applicants need to download it to appear in the examination.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Hall Ticket 2019-Main Exam Admit Card
- Organization: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation India (EPFO)
- Name of the Exam: Social Security Assistant (SSA)
- Number of Posts: 2189 Vacancy
- Exam Date: 14 November 2019
- Exam Type: Phase-I Prelims Exam
- Category: Admit card
- Status: Available
- Official Website: https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
EPFO SSA Main Hall Ticket 2019
An admit card is essential part of the exam and any candidate can not participate in the exam without the hall ticket or admit card. Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation has uploaded the hall ticket of SSA Main Exam on the official portal. Candidates must have to bring their hall ticket on the examination centres to participate in the exam. The other important updates about the examination can be fetched by the EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019-
|Name of the Candidate||Roll Number|
|Exam Date||14 November 2019 Exam Day|
|Exam Timings||Exam Centre Name|
|Father’s/Mother Name||Photograph of Candidate|
|Signature of Candidate||Other Instructions for Exam|
How to Download EPFO Social Security Assistant Main Admit Card 2019
EPFO Social Security Assistant Main Examination is going to be held on 14 November 2019. Candidates can download it by the official website or the link available on this page. We also shared the instructions by following them anyone would be able to find their hall ticket easily-
- Open the official website of EPFO India.
- Find the link of EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019.
- Then click on the link and enter your name, registration number, date of birth details.
- After that click on the submit button.
- The admit card of SSA Pre Exam would be available on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
EPFO SSA Selection Process 2019-
Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation will select the eligible candidates for the Social Security Assistant job on the following basis-
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Skill Test
Brief on EPFO SSA Main Hall Ticket 2019
- EPFO SSA Admit Card Release Date- 25 October 2019
- Last Date to Download Hall Ticket/Admit card- 14 November 2019
- EPFO SSA Phase-II Exam Dates- 14-11-2019
- Official Website of EPFO- epfindia.gov.in
We shared the detailed information about the EPFO SSA Pre Exam Admit Card 2019 on this page. If you have any query regarding to this article, you can write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.