Chhattisgarh E-Pass Registration Form, How to check CG State Lockdown E-Pass Status,COVID-19 Chhattisgarh Police E-Pass Application Form, Chhattisgarh cgcovid19 epass website-https://epass.cgcovid19.in/
Curfew has been imposed in Chhattisgarh due to sudden spike in the cases of Covid-19. The curfew might be increased till 5th May 2021. 12,345 positive cases of Covid-19 have been recorded in the state whereas 170 persons have lost their lives due to Corona.
Thus, the citizens who want to travel out of station either in another city, district or state must obtain the Chhattisgarh e-Pass for being able to travel. The citizens of Chhattisgarh can apply for the e-Pass by visiting the website epass.cgcovid19.in. The citizens of the state can check the status of their e-Pass by visiting the website serviceonline.gov.in.
Curfews have been imposed in various districts of Chhattisgarh which includes Bastar, Durg, Sarguja, Raipur and Bilaspur districts. Citizens who are engaged in medical field and paramedical field such as pharmacists, doctors, nurses, and agricultural field and providing other essential goods and in other related important and necessary fields are eligible to apply for the Chhattisgarh e-Pass. The citizens must do registration for receiving the e-Pass by visiting the website epass.cgcovid19.in.
The students who are going to appear for an exam, their admit cards will work as Pass, and for the employees of essential goods sectors their ID Cards will be there and they are not required to issue an e-Pass separately. The patients with any serious diseases or pregnant women need to issue the e-Pass for going to hospitals for their check up. Further, those who want to issue the e-Pass must have a strong and valid reason for travel then only their application for the will be accepted otherwise it will be rejected.
Online Registration Process of CG E-Pass:
The citizens must follow the steps that are given below to apply for the Chhattisgarh e-Pass–
- The citizens must visit the official mobile app which will be present in the Google Play Store.
- Then, they must download it and then after download they should register themselves.
- Next, they should provide a mobile number which is in use and after that they should click on the link of “Send an OTP”.
- After that, an OTP will be received on that mobile number and they should fill it up in the mentioned space.
- After the verification, next the citizens will be asked to answer a few questions related to their travel and then they must upload all the documents that will be asked for. But, the documents should not be larger than 50kB in size.
- Then, they should review the information provided by them and after that they should finally submit the application form.
- After the successful submission, a SMS will be received by the citizens at their mobile number confirming the successful submission of the application form.
- When the e-Pass will be issued another SMS will be received by the citizens at their mobile number.