DU PGMET 2022 Application Form, Delhi University PGMET Admission Online registration Process, DU PGMET Eligibility Criteria, Delhi University Admission Important dates, Check DU official website-http://du.ac.in./
The Delhi University entrance exam is held every year for admitting students to various courses as per merit. We will try to give various details about the DU PGMET 2022 Application Form through this article today.
- 1 Important Dates of DU PGMET 2022
- 1.1 Some information about the application form:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus:
- 1.3 PGMET 2022 Examination Pattern:
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions DU PGMET 2022
Important Dates of DU PGMET 2022
|1||Start date for filling application form||In the month of May|
|2||Last date for filling application form||In the month of June|
|3||Date of admit card release||In the month of June|
|4||Examination dates||In the month of June|
Some information about the application form:
- Through online mode, the application form can be filled up by all the interested and eligible candidates.
- Once released, the candidates can avail the form by visiting the official website, viz., http://du.ac.in.
- Then, all the necessary details must be filled along with the submission of scanned documents.
- The candidates on the basis of their order of preference should make selection of the colleges.
- They should fill up the application form very carefully and should do correction (if any) before making payment of application fee. However, after completion of the fee payment, they will not be able to do any editing.
Delhi University PGMET Application Fee:
- The candidates will be able to make payment of the fee by using debit card or credit card.
- Also, the fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus:
- The candidates should have passed class 12 with at least 40 per cent marks to become eligible for vocational courses.
- They must have passed class 12 with at least 45 per cent marks for getting admission in B.Com. (Honours). These candidates should have Mathematics and Business Mathematics as their subjects.
- The candidates should have passed class 12 with at least 50 per cent marks for applying in B.Sc. (Honours) in Polymer Science or Electronics or Chemistry or Physics or Instrumentation.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 with at least 45 per cent marks for getting admission in B.Sc. (Honours) in Maths.
- They should have passed class 12 with at least 60 per cent marks for being eligible for applying for BBA or B.A. (Honours) in Business Economics or Bachelor’s in Management Studies. They should have as subjects English, Maths along with two other compulsory subjects.
- For Bachelors or Master’s Degree applicants should possess at least 50 per cent marks in Social Science or Commerce or Humanities or Science, or they should have completed B.E. degree in Science & Maths or B.Tech. degree with a minimum of 55 per cent marks, if they want to get admitted to B.Ed. Curriculum in Special Education.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with at least 40 per cent marks is necessary for being able to apply for M.A. (Buddhist Studies).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics with at least 50 per cent marks is a must have for being able to apply for M.A. or M.Sc. (Mathematics). In case, they have completed bachelor’s from DU, they should have scored a minimum of 60 per cent marks and their admission will be on merit based.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks for OBC candidates and 40 per cent marks for ST and SC candidates) in order to get admitted in the LLB course.
- The candidates should have completed bachelor’s degree in Mathematics Science or other equivalent degree from DU for being able to apply for MCA.
PGMET 2022 Examination Pattern:
- The entrance test for UG admission will have 2 hours’ duration.
- The questions will be asked as MCQs and total 100 questions will be asked.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and there will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each answer which will be incorrect.
- General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Business & General Awareness and Reasoning & Analytical Ability are the topics in which the questions will be asked in the examination.
- The entrance test for PG admission will have 2 hours’ duration.
- All the questions asked will be MCQs.
- The exam will be held offline.
|DU PG Admission Online Form||DU UG Admission|
|SOL DU Admission News||Delhi CET Polytechnic Counseling Schedule|
We have tried to provide various important details associated with the DU PGMET 2022 Application Form. Please share your opinions regarding the article via comments.