DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020 /DRDO MTS Admit Card download name and roll number wise/DRDO MTS 2020 Exam pattern/How to download/Instructions of the exam day/What documents need to carry with Admit Card all the details on our post.
The candidates who have filled application form for DRDO CEPTAM ENTRY TEST: 2019-20/MTS For them, let us know that the release date of the admit card has come and the candidates can download it from the official website of DRDO https://www.drdo.gov.in/. The Exam will be Computer Based (CBT) Mode online for Tier I, II Both.
The examination conducted by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) for multi-tasking staff (MTS) cadre is organized online. The questions asked in the examination are of 10th standard level.
There are 3 sections in the Tier-I examination which involves General intelligence and reasoning ability, General Awareness, and Quantitative aptitude and numerical ability.
Candidates have to qualify tier-I with 40% marks (general category) and 35% marks (SC/ST candidates). Candidates called for Tier-II have to perform well as final selection is based on Tier-II. You will find the link to the official website of DRDO below our post from where you can download the Admit Card.
- 1 All Steps To Download DRDO MTS Tier-I Admit Card 2020:-
All Steps To Download DRDO MTS Tier-I Admit Card 2020:-
1st step: Go to the DRDO official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/
2nd step: Then candidates have to click on the ‘career’ link present at the top of the website.
3rd step: After this, candidates have to click on ‘other recruitment’.
4th step: After clicking on that, CEPTAM advertisements will open with all the information provided on that page. Admit card for DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020 will be present on that page.
5th step: Candidates have to click on the appropriate link and download the admit card. Ensure that candidates check all the details present on the admit card before downloading.
Instructions during Exam:-
- The blank sheet will be given for rough work and the exam will be withdrawn before leaving the hall.
- The exam time is 90 minutes, but the amount of time you can take to read the instruction will not be counted in the exam time.
- Candidates can skip any question and return the same during the exam period.
- Candidates can change the answer to the questions before the examination ends
- Question papers (Tier-1, Tier-2) are not given to the candidates after the examination ends.
DRDO MTS Admit card 2020 name and roll number wise https://www.drdo.gov.in/
All the Exam Centers list of DRDO MTS 2020:-
According to the candidates, the name of any city can be filled at the examination center. Centers have been kept in all these cities, but if a candidate wants to change the city after filling the application form, then it will not be approved.
|Delhi NCR||Port Blair|
Documents need to carry with DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020:-
Along with CDS Admit Card 2020, candidates must carry the following documents to MTS 2020 Exam center:-
|DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus 2020||DRDO CEPTAM Answer Key 2020|
|DRDO CEPTAM Result 2020||DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020|
• A hard copy of the admit card (preferred color print out)
• Identity Proof out of these
• Aadhar card
• Voter card
• PAN Card
• 10th certificate
• ITI certificate, etc
Some details you will get on the DRDO MTS Admit Card:-
MTS 2020 Admit card is an important document that contains some important details given below:
- Examination venue
- Date of examination
- Time for the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
DRDO MTS 2020 Exam Pattern:-
- Mode of the Examination: Computer-based exam is organized for Tier-I and Tier-II.
- Duration of the Examination: Exam time will be 90 mints of Tier I and II both.
- Language of the question paper: Candidates can take the exam from both Hindi and English medium.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the examination.
- Maximum marks: The question paper for DRDO is set for 100 marks.
- Total number of questions: Question paper for DRDO MTS has 100 questions.
- Marking scheme:
|For correct Answer||+1 mark|
|For incorrect answer||0 marks|
- Distribution of question for Tier-I:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning ability||35||35|
|Quantitative aptitude and numerical ability||35||35|
|Distribution of questions for Tier-II:|
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Candidates must go to the official website of DRDO https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
Candidates can take the exam in Hindi and English medium. Exam time will be 90 mints of Tier I and II both. Every single Tier will have 100 questions and marking every question will be 1. There is no negative marking.
The Tier-I exam date will be February or March 2020. The availability of Admit Card will be before the 2 weeks of the exam.