DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021, DRDO has invited Apprentice 57 Vacancies 2021, Diploma & degree Holder candidates apply for Apprentice Posts 2021, DRDO Apprentice online from 05th July to 20th July 2021 at-https://www.drdo.gov.in/
The applications for the DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are being invited by Combat Vehicles Research and Development Estt., DRDO. By visiting the website mhrdnats.gov.in which is National Apprenticeship Training Scheme’s official website, the candidates who are eligible can apply for the recruitment till the last date which is 20th July 2021.
Under the Apprenticeship Amendment Act of 1973, the candidates who are hailing from Tamil Nadu and have completed a Graduation or Diploma course in Engineering in the year 2019, 2020 or 2021 can apply for the Apprenticeship training of 1 year.
Important Dates of DRDO Apprentice Posts:
|01||Start Date for Application||5th July 2021|
|02||Last Date for Application on the portal of NATS||20th July 2021|
|03||Last Date for Application CVDRE, Avadi, Chennai||28th July 2021|
|04||Shortlisted list declaration date||30th July 2021|
|05||Certificates verification for the candidates who will be shortlisted||9th August 2021|
DRDO Apprentice Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for various posts under the DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are as follows-
- Vacancies for the Technician (Diploma) Apprentices- 26 Posts.
- Vacancies for the Graduate Apprentices- 31 Posts.
- Total Number of Vacancies- 57 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
The details regarding the eligibility for applying for the DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 can be received by the candidates for both the posts of technician & graduate category by referring to the detailed notification.
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit-Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
DRDO Apprentice Bharti Selection Procedure:
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks (in percentage) which have been obtained by the candidates in the prescribed basic qualification to respective disciplines (as applicable). The Board of Apprenticeship from online application data prepares the shortlist. Through the registered email ID the shortlisted candidates are informed & then for certificate verification they will be required to appear at Chennai.