DRDO Recruitment 2021 (62 ITI & Diploma Jobs)-The DRDO has recently released a recruitment notification for the 62 Vacancies for the specific posts of Technician Diploma Apprentice and the apprentice of Technician ITI.
The Defence Research and Development organization has invited the interested candidates’ applications through the online application procedure.
The last date for the application procedure in the DRDO recruitment is February 27 of 2021.
Here are some essential details of the DRDO recruitment of 2021:
- The total post in this recruitment is 62, among which Technician apprentice of Diploma category is 39 and Technician apprentice of ITI category is 23.
- The selected candidates in the Technician Diploma category will receive rupees 8,000 in a month, and candidates in the Technician ITI category will receive 7000 per month as salary.
Eligibility criteria for DRDO ITI & Diploma Jobs:
- Interested candidates have to complete the Diploma or ITI in the relevant field.
- Interested candidates in the Diploma category have to register their names in the NATS portal.
- Candidates of the ITI category have to register their names in the NAPS portal.
The selection process:
- The candidates have to apply for the post on the Defence Research and Development organization’s official website in the specific recruitment notification by fulfilling all the necessary details.
- The board of selection will shortlist the names of the desired candidates by considering their applications.
- Candidates will be selected based on their merits by the specific selection board.
- The DRDO will inform the selected candidates through an offer letter and email.
DRDO Online Application procedure:
Here is the application procedure below:
- Candidates have to apply for the posts as per the prescribed format by DRDO.
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of DRDO.
- The candidates must ensure the fulfilment of eligibility criteria and norms as per the advertisement before applying for the post.