DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Junior Executive Vacancy 2021, DFCC 1074 Post MTS, Executive & Junior Executive, DFCCIL Jobs 2021 dfccil.gov.in, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit Details
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 notification has been released for the posts of Junior Executives. Candidates who are looking for a job can apply online through the official website: dfccil.gov.in. The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has published the official notification on its website.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the DFCCIL Vacancy can check here required educational qualification, age limit, selection process, etc details here on this page. The online Application process for DFCCIL MTS & Executive Job will be closed in August Month. You can also visit the official website of DFCCIL for detailed information.
- 1 DFCCIL Junior Executive 1074 Vacancy 2021 Posts
- 1.1 DFCCIL MTS & Executive Jobs 2021 Online Application
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
DFCCIL Junior Executive 1074 Vacancy 2021 Posts
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) was founded on 30 October 2006. The DFCC is a corporation run by the Ministry of Railways (India) to undertake planning & development, mobilization of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors.
Now the company is going to hire the eligible candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Executive & Junior Executive. Candidates who are 10th or 12th passed can apply for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021. We advise all the candidates to check the official notification also for complete information of DFCCIL 1074 Vacancy 2021.
DFCCIL MTS & Executive Jobs 2021 Online Application
- Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
- Name of the Posts: MTS & Executive Post
- Total Posts: Posts-:1074
- Application Mode: Online
- Online Application Start Date:24 April 2021
- Closing Date of Online Application:23 May 2021
- Official Website: dfccil.gov.in
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021- Eligibility Criteria Details
Here we have provided details regarding the DFCCIL Vacancy 2021 of MTS & Executive Post. Refer the official advertisement for detailed info.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Candidate should have completed Matriculation plus minimum one-year duration Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT with not less than 60% mark in aggregate in ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute of India.
- Executive:Applicants must have completed Graduation, Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engineering /Electrical /Electronics / Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized Institute of India.
- Junior Executives:Applicants should have completed Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum two year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Welder / Blacksmith / Fitter/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle Motor Driver-cum- Mechanic with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized Institute of India.
Applicant’s age should be as follows:
- For Executive and Junior Executive Post: 18 years to 30 Years
- For MTS Post: 18 years to 33 Years
Applicants need to pay the application fee as per mentioned below:
- Executive Posts – Rs.900
- Junior Executive Posts – Rs.700
- MTS Posts – Rs.500
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of computer-based online test (CBT) and interview.
Test Centres for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
- Chandigarh/ Mohali
How to Apply Online for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
Applicants can apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 by logging on to the official website. You can also use these below-given instructions.
- Open the official website: dfccil.gov.in
- Find the link of official notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job then, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your complete details in the application form.
- Now upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Next, pay the application fee through net banking, debit or credit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
- Online Application Form Start date–24-04-2021
- Last date of Online Application Form Submission –23-05-2021
- Date of CBT
We “Result Uniraj” shared all the available details regarding the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021. If you have any query regarding this article you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.