Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020– Department has invited online application and released notification for 5846 constable posts on delhipolice.nic.in
The official notification for the recruitment of Delhi police constable has been released by the Deputy Commissioner of Delhi police on 1st August 2020. It is good news for all the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the recruitment.
As per the official notification of the Staff Selection Commission, there is a huge vacancy for police constables, the number of Sarkari vacancies is around 5846. The Delhi police recruitment examination 2020 will be conducted by that commission (SSC).
नई सूचना देखे-14 अगस्त 2020-:कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) ने दिल्ली पुलिस कांस्टेबल (Executive) के 5846 पदों की विज्ञप्ति जारी कर दी गई है, आवश्यक पात्रता रखने वाले अभ्यर्थी दिनांक 01 अगस्त से 07 सितम्बर 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते है, अधिक जानकारी के लिए Result Uniraj टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
The exam date will be announced by them on their official website. Now interested candidates can apply for the vacant posts by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in or the official website of Delhi police www.delhipolice.nic.in. (बिना परीक्षा दिए सेना में अधिकारी बने)
If any candidate is interested to know every detail about Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 such as important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application procedure,
application fee, admit card details, exam pattern, exam syllabus, selection procedure, and others then you are advised to read the full article with patience. This article will help you for sure.
|Delhi Police Constable Syllabus||Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment|
|Constable Answer Key for Delhi Police||Date for Delhi Police Constable Result|
|Delhi Police Constable Old Paper||SSC constable GD Result|
- 1 Delhi Police Constable Vacancies Important dates 2020:
- 1.1 Vacancy of Delhi police constable:
- 1.2 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.3 Physical Requirements:
- 1.4 Application fee:
- 1.5 Application procedure:
- 1.6 Salary details:
- 1.7 Exam pattern:
- 1.8 Exam syllabus:
- 1.9 Admit card for Delhi Police Constable Vacancies:
- 1.10 Delhi Police Constable Exam Answer key :
- 1.11 Qualifying marks:
- 1.12 Result:
- 1.13 Selection process:
- 1.14 Contact details:
- 1.15 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.16 What should a candidate do if he or she fails to apply for this recruitment?
- 1.17 I am from Uttar Pradesh. Am I eligible for in SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
- 1.18 What is the last date of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
- 1.19 What is the complete selection process in Delhi Police Constable Bharti?
Delhi Police Constable Vacancies Important dates 2020:
The Delhi Police Staff Selection Commission has released the exam calendar of 2020 on its official website to recruit police constables in 5846+ vacant posts.
As per the exam calendar, we have made this below-mentioned tabular chart. You can check the important dates from there. (Unlock के बाद 75,589 पदों पर भर्ती )
|Notification released||1st Aug.2020|
|Online application started from||1st Aug.2020|
|Online application ends||7th Sep.2020|
|Last date of application fee pay||9th Sep.2020|
|Last date of payment through offline challan||14th Sep.2020|
|Admit card release date||October 2020|
|Date of exam||27th Nov. and 30th Nov. 20201st Dec. and 3rd Dec. 20207th – 11th Dec. and 14th Dec.2020|
|Result release date||Will announce later|
You can check out important links for delhi police constable recruitment 2020. These links are mentioned in the following table
|Apply Online Direct Link||https://ssc.nic.in/|
|Hindi Notification||Direct Recruitment of Constables(Exe.)(Male & Female) in Delhi Police-2020 through SSC(Hindi) .|
|English Notification\||Direct Recruitment of Constables(Exe.)(Male & Female) in Delhi Police-2020 through SSC(English) .|
Vacancy of Delhi police constable:
As we stated above, the recruitment cell has introduced 5846+ vacant posts for Delhi police constables in 2020. Here we have mentioned the vacant posts in category-wise. Have a look at the table.
|Name of the posts||SC||ST||OBC||UR||EWS||Total|
|Male Constable (Executive)||590||157||662||1681||343||3433|
|Female Constable (Executive)||328||94||387||933||202||1944|
|Male Constable (Executive) including backlog SC-19 and ST-15||52||24||37||95||19||226|
|Male Constable (Executive) ex-servicemen (Commando) including backlog SC-34 and ST-19||67||27||37||93||19||243|
The officials of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment have induced some eligibility criteria for the vacant police constable posts. Only the eligible candidates are allowed to apply. The criteria are as follows: (राजस्थान पुलिस कांस्टेबल परीक्षा एडमिट कार्ड )
- Nationality: Only citizens of India can apply for the posts.
- Educational qualification: To apply for Delhi Police Constable 2020, candidates have to pass 10+2 from any recognized board in India. Also, there are some relaxations of up to 11th pass for dispatch riders, mounted constables, buglers, drivers, son of ex-serviceman, bandsmen etc.
- Age criteria: As per the official notification, the applicant’s age should be between 18 years and 25years as on 1st July 2020. There are some age relaxations also. They are like mentioned below –
- For SC and ST category candidates: The age relaxation is up to 5years.
- For OBC category candidates: The age relaxation is up to 3years.
- For sportsmen of distinction (played nation/ state level sports): The age relaxation is up to 5years.
- For general category (UR) the upper age relaxation is up to 40 years and for SC/ST it is up to 45 years and for OBC it is 43 years.
- For sons of serving or retired or deceased police personals, the age is relaxed up to 29 years.
Candidates need to fulfill the physical requirements also. Physical requirements consist of two tests. They are – physical measurements and physical endurance. The tests are discussed below.
All applicants should meet these physical measurements –
Male: The minimum height requirement is 170cms and chest measurement requires 81cms- 85cms. There are some relaxations also. You can check from the official website.
Female: The minimum height requirement is 157cms and no other requirements mentioned by the officials. Also, there are also some relaxations.
Physical endurance: The physical endurance tests that are conducted by the authorities for male and female candidates are mentioned below in the tabular form.
For male candidates:
|Age||1600mtrs race||Long jump||High jump|
|Up to 30 years||6 minutes||14 feet||3’9”|
|Above 40 years||8 minutes||12 feet||3’3”|
For female candidates:
|Age||1600mtrs race||Long jump||High jump|
|Up to 30 years||8 minutes||10 feet||3’0”|
|30years-40 years||9minutes||9 feet||2’9”|
|Above 40 years||10 minutes||8 feet||2’6”|
- Essential requirements: For male candidates, there is an essential requirement i.e. the candidate should have a driving license for motorcycle and cars. The learner license will not be accepted.
Application fee of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 is like this –
- For others including General Category candidates: The fee of application is about Rs.100/-
- For ST/ SC/ PWBD candidates: There is no application fee for this category.
- For female applicants: The application fee is Nil.
The Delhi police constable recruitment 2020 application can be done through online mode. Candidates should visit the SSC Headquarters or www.ssc.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in which is the official website of Delhi police in order to apply. The process has started from 1st August. Those who have not applied yet can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First you need to pay a visit to the official website or navigate the website.
- On the homepage search for “New Registration” and click on that link.
- There do all required steps to create your Registration ID and password that will be required for filling up the application form.
- Once your login credentials are made, then login using those credentials.
- After login you can see the application form. Fill the form carefully. Try not to make any mistakes in order to avoid future problems.
- After correctly filling all the details you will be asked to upload some documents. Upload everything as per specifications along with your scanned photograph and signature and click on the “Continue” option.
- Preview the form once again. If everything is correct click on the “Submit” button.
- Your application will be submitted. You can download and take a printout for future correspondence.
The candidates who will be selected for Delhi police constable will get Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20,000/- along with a grade pay of Rs.2000/- as salary.
Before appearing in the examination, applicants should aware of the examination pattern. The Delhi Police Constable 2020 examination is a computer-based examination or commonly known as CBT. The exam pattern is mentioned below.
- Subjects: The exam questions will be on general knowledge, reasoning, numerical ability, computer (computer fundamentals, MS office, internet WWW, web browser, communication).
- Exam duration: The cumulative time of the examination is 90 minutes.
- Total number of questions: There will be 100 questions.
- Total marks: The 100 questions carry total of 100 marks.
- Question type: The asked questions will be objective or multiple-choice questions.
- Negative marking: There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Level of questions: 30% of questions will be of matriculation level, 50% will be of medium level and 20% will be difficult.
- Language: The questions will be available in two languages i.e. English and Hindi.
|Sl. No.||Section||Number of questions|
|2.||General knowledge/ current affairs||50|
|3.||Computer (computer fundamentals, MS Office, internet WWW, web browser, communication).||25|
It is evident that those who prepare according to the examination syllabus will score better than the others.
We have given the full syllabus in the subject-wise pattern so that no one finds any difficulty to understand the syllabus. Read the full syllabus thoroughly.
- Reasoning: Through reasoning candidate’s ability and aptitude will be checked. The reasoning is consists of analogies, spatial visualization, visual memory, similarities and differences, relationship concepts, discrimination, arithmetical reasons, number series, coding and decoding, verbal and non-verbal series questions.
- Numerical syllabus: This section is consists of questions related to numbers such as number system, profit, and loss, the relationship between numbers, time and work, whole number computation, fractions, arithmetical operations, time and distance, interest, ratio, proportion, etc.
- General knowledge and current affairs: Through this section of questions a candidate’s general awareness and knowledge about current events are tested. This syllabus consists of questions related to India along with its neighbouring countries especially on scientific researches, sports, general polity, culture, history, geography, Indian constitution, Indian economy etc.
- Computer: Through this section, a candidate’s computer knowledge is checked. There will be questions about elements of word processing, MS Excel, basic e-mails, web browsers, www, web browsing software, e-banking, search engines, etc.
Admit card for Delhi Police Constable Vacancies:
Admit card is the most important document of an examination. The SSC Delhi Police Constable Admit Card will be released on their official website. Applied candidates can download their admit card/ hall tickets from thereafter get released.
The release date is not yet confirmed by the authority. Maybe it will be released in the month of October 2020. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination hall on the exam day.
Without this, no candidate is allowed to appear in the examination. For that, every candidate should download the admit card from the website www.ssc.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in using their registration or application number and password.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Answer key :
The authorities will release the answer key of the SSC Delhi Police Constable examination some days after the completion of the exam on their official website www.ssc.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in.
The release date will be published by the authorities before. Candidates can estimate their score using the answer key and start preparation for the next test i.e. PEMT round.
If any candidate finds any incorrect answer on the answer key, he/she can raise an objection within the specified time with valid proof. SSC gives that facility.
They release a provisional answer key first and give time to raise an objection. Considering those objections they release the final answer key. After the release of the final answer key, no objection is taken into consideration.
To appear in the next round of examination, candidates need to score the qualifying marks. Here we have mentioned the qualifying marks for different categories as per the officials. The qualifying marks structure is as follows:
- For general category candidates: The candidates need to secure 35% marks.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS category candidates: The candidates need to secure 30% marks.
- For ex-servicemen candidates: The candidates need to secure 25% marks.
Some days after the release of final answer key, the SSC authority will release the result on their official website. Candidates can check their results using their roll number and name.
Those who qualify the cut-off marks will appear for the next level of exam. After the next round of examination i.e. PEMT authorities release the final result.
Whose names will be there on the final result will be selected for the vacant posts. The Result date is not yet decided by the authorities. We will notify you as soon as the result releases.
The candidates will be selected for the vacant posts on the basis of their marks which will be obtained from the examination as well as physical and medical tests completely.
The selection list or the merit list will be published on the official website of SSC. Applied candidates can check from there.
If anyone has queries regarding SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 then he/she may contact the authorities. The contact details are mentioned below:
- Toll-free number: 18001020898
- Website: www.delhipolicerecruitment.in
Hope you like this article very much. For any query regarding this article or you want to share your opinion regarding this article with us, you can comment on it in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What should a candidate do if he or she fails to apply for this recruitment?
At first, the candidate need to recheck the network connection, after that the candidate should refresh that application page, if he or she still faces the same problem, then please contact the recruitment authority as soon as possible.
I am from Uttar Pradesh. Am I eligible for in SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Yes, candidates from any state are eligible to apply for SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
What is the last date of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
Ans:- The last date is 7th September 2020 for the same.
What is the complete selection process in Delhi Police Constable Bharti?
Final Selection =Written Exam + Physical + Merit List