Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020, SSC has released Delhi Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2020, Candidates check Delhi police constable region-wise permission letter at official website-https://ssc.nic.in/
Latest Update-एसएससी द्वारा दिल्ली पुलिस कांस्टेबल परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दिए गए है, अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से अपना एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते है-धन्यवाद
The Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on 26th November 2020 for the various regions. Candidates who have applied successfully can download their admit cards by visiting their regional SSC websites or they can simply go to the official websites www.ssc.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in of the Staff Selection Commission and Delhi Police respectively.
The commission conducts the Delhi Police constable examination in order to recruit eligible candidates in various regions i.e. KKR, NER, ER, WR, MPR, NR, SR, NWR and CR. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their obtained marks in the online written examination along with the performance in the physical endurance test, physical measurement and lastly the medical test.
As per the officials, there are a total of 5846 vacant posts which are going to be filled by the Delhi Police constable 2020 examination. The CBT (Computer Based Test) is scheduled to be held from 27th November to 14th December 2020.
Each and every candidate must download the Delhi Police constable examination before the exam dates as, without it, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination.
In this article, all the information related to the Delhi Police constable Admit Card 2020 have been enlisted such as important dates, contents of the admit card, the procedure to download it,
things to do if discrepancy found, procedure to procure the forgotten Registration Number/ Roll number, list of required documents, exam day instructions, exam pattern, result etc. If you are willing to know all these then go through the full article. You will find it helpful for sure.
- 1 Delhi Police Constable Region Wise Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.1 Important dates of Delhi Police Constable Bharti
- 1.2 Procedure to download Delhi Police Constable admit card:
- 1.3 First you need to pay a visit to the regional official website of the Staff Selection Commission or the SSC website or Rajasthan police i.e. www.ssc.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in
- 1.4 On the official webpage/ homepage, search for the option “Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020” and click on that.
- 1.5 You will be redirected to a new webpage where you will have to enter some credentials i.e. your Registration Number and date of birth.
- 1.6 Enter the credentials without making any mistake and click the “Login” option.
- 1.7 After clicking the login button, your Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen. All of you are advised to check each and every detail mentioned in the admit card.
- 1.8 If all the details are correct then download it by clicking on the “Save & Download” option and your admit card will be downloaded in PDF format.
- 1.9 Take a print out of the same and bring it to the exam centre on the scheduled exam date.
- 1.10 Delhi Police Constable Region Wise Admit Card 2020-
- 1.11 Delhi Police Constable Exam day instruction:
- 1.12 Things to Carry on the Examination Day:
- 1.13 Delhi Police Constable Exam pattern:
- 1.14 Delhi Police Constable Bharti Contact details:
- 1.15 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.16 What are the qualifying marks of the Delhi Police Constable 2020 examination?
- 1.17 When will we expect to receive the result of this examination?
- 1.18 Is it necessary to carry original admit card on the examination day?
- 1.19 Is it necessary to keep the admit card safe after ending the examination?
Delhi Police Constable Region Wise Hall Ticket 2020
|Topic is about||Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the examination||Delhi Police Constable 2020 examination|
|Exam conducting body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the posts||Police constable in Delhi Police|
|Exam purpose||To recruit eligible candidates in the various vacant posts of police constable|
|Exam level||National level exam|
|Job category||Central government job|
|Pay scale||Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-|
|Selection process||Written examination Physical endurance test Physical measurement Medical test|
|Mode of download the admit card||Online|
|Mode of the examination||Online|
|Official website||www.ssc.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in|
Important dates of Delhi Police Constable Bharti
All the dates of the Delhi Police Constable 2020 examination have been enlisted below in this paragraph. We have mentioned the dates as per the exam calendar. If you are looking for the dates then you are in the right place. The dates are as follows:
|1.||Online application started from||1st August 2020|
|2.||Deadline to submit the online application||7th September 2020|
|3.||Availability of the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card||26th November 2020|
|4.||Exam dates||27th November to 30th November 2020, 1st December 2020 to 3rd December 2020, 7th December 2020 to 11th December 2020, And 14th December 2020|
|5.||Answer key release date||Will be announced soon|
|6.||Declaration of the result||Will be announced soon|
Details mentioned in the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020
The Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 has some important information about the examination as well as about the candidates in it. Every candidate must check these details at the time of download the admit card to avoid any future problems. The details are as follows:
- Full name of the candidate: The candidate’s full name as per the application form will be written on the Admit Card 2020.
- Name of the examination: The full name of the examination i.e. Delhi Police Constable 2020 examination will be mentioned there.
- Date of the examination: The scheduled exam date will be mentioned on every candidate’s admit card.
- Time: The exam starting time along with the reporting time will be there on the admit card. Every candidate must reach the exam centre within the specified time.
- Name and Address of the exam center: The name and address of the exam centre which has been allotted for the candidate will be written there also.
- Exam centre code: Every exam centre has a unique centre code. The code of the allotted exam centre will be mentioned there.
- Candidate’s father’s name: The father’s name of the candidate will be mentioned there.
- Candidate’s mother’s name: The mother’s name of the candidate will also be mentioned there.
- Roll number: The roll number of the candidate will be mentioned on their admit card.
- Gender: The gender (male/ female/ others) of the candidate will be written there on the admit card.
- Date of birth: The birth date of the candidate will be mentioned there.
- Candidate’s category: The category of the candidate i.e. General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC in which the candidate belongs to will be mentioned there.
- Form number: The form number of the candidate will be written on every applicant’s admit card.
- Photograph: The photograph of the candidate that is uploaded by the candidate during the application will be printed there.
- Signature: The scanned signature of the candidate will be there on the admit card.
- Signature of exam superintendent: The signature of the superintendent of the examination will also be there.
- Important instructions: Some important instructions that are must be followed by every candidate on the exam day and that will be written there.
Procedure to download Delhi Police Constable admit card:
The step by step procedure to download the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 is given below. Follow each and every step to download the admit card without any mistake. We have enlisted the detailed procedure just to help the candidates who are looking for it. The steps are as follows:
First you need to pay a visit to the regional official website of the Staff Selection Commission or the SSC website or Rajasthan police i.e. www.ssc.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in
On the official webpage/ homepage, search for the option “Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020” and click on that.
You will be redirected to a new webpage where you will have to enter some credentials i.e. your Registration Number and date of birth.
Enter the credentials without making any mistake and click the “Login” option.
If all the details are correct then download it by clicking on the “Save & Download” option and your admit card will be downloaded in PDF format.
Take a print out of the same and bring it to the exam centre on the scheduled exam date.
Delhi Police Constable Region Wise Admit Card 2020-
|Name of Region & Address||Contact No.||Website Link|
|Staff Selection Commission,1st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4,Acharya Jagadish Chandra BoseRoad, Kolkata,West Bengal-700020||9477461228/|
|Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, “E” Wing,Kendriya Sadan,Koramangala, Bengaluru,Karnataka-560034||080-25502520/ 9483862020||Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus,College Road, Chennai,Tamil Nadu-600006||044-28251139/|
|Staff Selection Commission, NER, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola-Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006||9085015252/|
|North Eastern Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, South Wing,Pratishtha Bhawan,101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai,Maharashtra-400020||7738422705/|
|Staff Selection Commission,J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur,Chhattisgarh-492007||0771-2282678/|
|Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad,Uttar Pradesh-211002||0532-2460511/|
|Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160009||0172-2744366 / 0172-2749378||North Western Region|
|Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 12,CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,New Delhi-110003||011-24363343, 24367526||Northern Region|
Things to do if discrepancy found in the Admit Card:
If any discrepancy found in the Delhi Police Constable admit card 2020, candidates must contact to the officials immediately so that the exam authorities can do the required steps to rectify the issue before the examination date or re-issue a new admit card if requires to.
To contact them, you can use the contact details that we have enlisted at the end of the article. We have included that in this article in order to help the candidates who are in need of that.
Procedure to procure the forgotten Registration Number/ Roll number:
If you have forgotten your registration number or roll number then do not panic as you can retrieve that by doing some simple steps. We have enlisted the steps below. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, pay a visit to the regional website of SSC.
- After that, click on the “Download Delhi Police Constable 2020 Admit Card”.
- Then click on the “Forget Registration number” option just below the enter Registration number space.
- After that you will be redirected to a new webpage where you need to fill some required details.
- Enter them correctly and click on the “Proceed” option.
- After doing the above-mentioned steps, your registration number will be sent to your registered mobile number and Email Id.
- Note it down and use that to download the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020.
Delhi Police Constable Exam day instruction:
Some instructions/ guidelines have been given by the commission must are must be followed by each and every candidate who is going to appear in the examination.
All the instructions have been mentioned in the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020. Every candidate must read that thoroughly and strictly maintain that on the exam day. If you are not aware of those instructions till now then check the below-mentioned points. The instructions are as follows:
- Every candidate must bring the admit card along with other necessary documents to their allotted exam center.
- If any candidate has lost the admit card then he/she should immediately contact the authorities for a duplicate one.
- Every candidate must reach at the exam center on or before the reporting time. Latecomers will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- No candidate should bring any irrelevant materials to the exam hall. If do so then he/she will not get permission to appear in the examination.
- Every candidate needs to sign their admit card only in the presence of an invigilator.
- No candidate should do any unfair activity in the exam hall or else he/she will be barred from the examination.
- Candidates are only permitted to leave the examination hall after half time of exam duration.
Things to Carry on the Examination Day:
There are some important documents that you should carry on the examination day as you cannot enter into the examination hall without these documents. So, please go through the below list carefully.
- Two Passport size recent colour Photos,
- An original copy of your identity proof,
Note – Applicants are requested to follow all the necessary Guidelines and Instructions for Covid-19 carefully.
Delhi Police Constable Exam pattern:
As you all know, the Delhi Police Constable 2020 written examination will be done in online mode. Those who will qualify for the exam by securing the cut-off marks or more will only be allowed to appear in the next stage of examination.
Before appearing the exam, every candidate must know the exam pattern. Here we are giving the exam pattern of the written examination below. Have a look.
- Exam subjects: The exam questions will be on general knowledge, reasoning, computer and numerical ability.
- Exam duration: The time duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Type of question: There will be objective type questions or multiple-choice questions in the exam question paper.
- Total number of questions: There will be 100 objective questions/ MCQs.
- Total marks: The examination is of 100 marks.
- Negative marking: There is negative marking of 0.25 marks which means 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer from the total secured marks.
- Level of questions: 30% of questions will be of matriculation level, 50% will be of medium level and 20% will be difficult.
- Exam language: As per the officials, the questions will be available in two languages i.e. English and Hindi.
|Sl. No.||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|2.||General knowledge/ current affairs||50||50|
|3.||Computer (computer fundamentals, MS Office, internet WWW, web browser, communication).||10||10|
Delhi Police Constable Bharti Contact details:
If any of you has any query regarding the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020 or have found any discrepancy in your admit card then you may contact the authorities by using the contact details we are providing here. Contact them during office hours without any hesitation. The contact details are mentioned below:
Toll-free number: 18001020898
We hope this article has provided you all the necessary information about the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020. In case, if any of you have any confusion or query then ask that in the below comment section. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Also, you can share your view also by commenting down, stay in touch with our website by visiting frequently to get more information and make yourself updated.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What are the qualifying marks of the Delhi Police Constable 2020 examination?
As per the officials, the qualifying marks of the Delhi Police Constable 2020 examination are different for the different category of candidates. It is 35% for general categories, 30% for SC/ ST/ OBC categories and 25% for Ex-servicemen.
When will we expect to receive the result of this examination?
There is no official notification is released by the exam authority regarding the date of result yet. But they will update it soon. So, please stay in touch with us.
Is it necessary to carry original admit card on the examination day?
Yes, but you can also take copies of admit card with you.
Is it necessary to keep the admit card safe after ending the examination?
Yes, you need to keep your admit card safe for further use.