Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021, Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Examination 2021 Notification Released, Check DHC Judicial Service Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Fill Delhi High Court Judicial Service Online Form at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2021- The Delhi High Court has been released vacancy notification for online application for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Examination 2021.
The Court is filling vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Group ‘C’ post in Judicial Services. The Organization will hold the preliminary, Main, and Viva Voce for final selection.
Eligible and qualified candidates can apply online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021. This is a great career opportunity for all jobless candidates.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Candidates who meet all eligibility norms are able to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021 and submit the Delhi HC Junior Assistant Application form on or before the last date.
Other useful information such as age limit, qualification, selection process and application fee are given below here. Interested candidates can apply online Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Exam 2021. The last date to submit the Delhi Judicial Service Application form is on or before the last date.
- 1 Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021- Junior Judicial Assistant Online Form
- 1.1 Delhi Judicial Service Exam Online Form Details
- 1.2 दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालय जूनियर सर्विस पदों की भर्ती 2021
- 1.3 Delhi High Court Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Delhi High Court Vacancy 2021
- 1.5 Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Date & Admit Card –
- 1.6 Delhi HC Judicial Service Assistant Online Form 2021
- 1.7 Delhi High Court Judicial Service Selection Process
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021- Junior Judicial Assistant Online Form
A Candidate, who passed Graduation class and wants to Job in Delhi High Court, can apply for this High Court of Delhi Recruitment. To complete selection for Delhi High court Judicial Service Recruitment, Organization will be held the Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Exam for selection for the main exam and Main Exam for selection of candidates for calling for Viva Voce.
Candidates are advised that they should be read official notification of Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy 2021. Recruitment notification will give complete detail. If you are eligible and interested then don’t wait to fill online application form the same.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Online Form Details
- Post Name in Hindi & English – Junior Judicial Assistant Group C
- Job Location- Delhi
- Department Name-High Court of Delhi
- Vacancies –
- Job Type – Full Time & Government Job (Contract Basis)
- Job Category – Contract & Fixed Salary Basis
- Exam Name- Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Examination 2021
- Selection process- Written exam and personal Interview
- Official Website-delhihighcourt.nic.in
दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालय जूनियर सर्विस पदों की भर्ती 2021
दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा जूनियर सर्विस के पदों के लिए विज्ञप्ति जारी कर दी गई है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है, ज़रूरी योग्यता से समन्धित जानकारी आप विभाग द्वारा जारी नोटिफिकेशन मे देख सकते है, अभ्यर्थी अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर देवे,
यह सूचना आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, विभाग द्वारा दिए लिंक से अभ्यर्थी ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई दुविधा हो रही हो तो आप समन्धित विभाग में सम्पर्क कर सकते है, एसएमसी एजुकेशन ग्रूप जयपुर द्वारा दी गई जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तो को बताए, जिससे वे भी इस सूचना के बारे मे जान सके, अधिक जानकारी के लिए समन्धित विभाग की वेबसाइट को ज़रूर, विजित करे-धन्यवाद
Delhi High Court Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
in this section, we are publishing basic or minimum qualification for Judicial Service posts. Candidates should be fulfilling basic qualification to apply online for Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs & take participate in the further process.
Educational Qualification –Candidates must have essential qualification such as BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science/ B.Tech /MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science)/ M.Tech (Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by AICTE and or affiliated to recognized Universities.
Age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years. That is the applicant should have been born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.2000.
The upper age limit for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes shall be 32 years and 30 years respectively.
Note-Age Relaxation according to government rules
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs 1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs 200/- for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ personal with Disabilities aspirants should be paid through Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2021
The numbers of vacancies to be filled are as under: –
- General- 32
- OBC- 16
- SC- 08
- ST- 04
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2021 Important dates –
- Starting date to submit Delhi HC application form-
- Last date for creating a new login for online registration-
- Last date for filling online application form-
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Date & Admit Card –
The high court of Delhi is fixed Junior Judicial Service Exam Date which was held in 2021. Admit card for this examination may be available before 15 days. A candidate may bookmark this page to get admit card related information.
You may also check out the official website. We will publish a direct link to get admit card. Candidates enter your detail like as Name, DOB, Application ID, Password, and DOB & Mobile Number. After you download Call Letter. Save and print you’re Admit card copy….
Delhi HC Judicial Service Assistant Online Form 2021
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before filling the Delhi High Court Judicial Service application form
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for apply online Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021.
- Keep all your documents with you, i.e., photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of Delhi High Court or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE.”
- Complete your basic details, i.e., Name, Fathers Name, and Address, etc.
- Fill your educational details, i.e., 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose a payment method, i.e., offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Junior Judicial Service Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Selection Process
Aspirants applying for the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021 should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the exam. Their admission at all the stages of exam for which they are admitted by court preliminary Exam, Main Examination, and the Viva Voce shall be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Exam Pattern
Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Written Examination and Interview. The written exam will be held for 75 marks and interview will be of 25 marks. There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer in Written Examination. Qualifying marks for General Category candidates will be 40 marks out of 75 marks in the Written Test & 15 marks out of25 marks in the Interview.
(a) General Intelligence (10 marks);
(b) General Awareness (10 marks);
(c) Quantitative Aptitude (10 marks);
(d) English (15 marks); and
(e) Computer Science (30 marks).
Thank you for a visit. If you like this article or get useful information, then share on social networks with your friends. Please keep in touch with us and visit this page regularly to get Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021 information, i.e., admit card issue date, exam date, interview date, result & merit list, etc.