DAV University has invited UET Application form 2021, candidates apply for DAVUET 2021 before the last date, DAVUET 2021 Important dates, How to check DAVUET Eligibility Criteria & Exam Date Schedule 2021
DAVUET is an examination conducted by DAV University, Jalandhar, for students to get into undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It is not only an entrance test but also an opportunity for students to earn a scholarship. The Best courses in DAVUET are the B.Tech and B.Sc.(Hons) courses.
The minimum eligibility would be 10+2 clearance or any equivalent examination certificate. The registration could be made online or offline. The registration fee is Rs.200 to be paid in cash also. The interested students are supposed to register themselves at the time of examination in PCM/PCB or both PCMB as per their individual interests and eligibility.
Some Important Dates to Know for DAVUET
Application forms are starting from January 2021 though it is tentative. Whereas the closing date for registration is in April 2021. Also, Admit cards are expected to be issued in the same month. The Examination is to be scheduled for May 2021.
Eligibility criteria for admission in DAVUET
- The students who have appeared or are going to appear in the 10+12 examination or equivalent exams are eligible to register themselves.
- The must document the certificate of pass percentage in the intermediate examination; any failure to this will lead to cancellation of the form.
- Aspirants below the compartment scores are denied of any course in the university.
- For the variety of courses available, there need to be a specific combination of the subject in 10+2. The pattern is somewhat like this:
5. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics combination is a must for B.Tech (all programs).
6. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics trio is mandatory for B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics, B.Sc. Computer Science (General).
7. For B.Sc. (Hons.) in either of the subjects Agriculture /Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Physics,
Chemistry & Mathematics combination OR Physics, Chemistry & Biology combination.
8.B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany/Zoology: Physics, Chemistry & Biology combination is compulsory.
9.Students with PCMB can register themselves in both B. Tech or B.Sc.
Process of Filling the DAVUET Application Form
The form should be filled through online mode on the official website www.davuniversity.org.
Here are few steps to be followed:
1. Go to the official website of DAV University www.davuniversity.org
2. Click on “Click here for DAVUET 2021 Registration.”
3. Enter everything asked for in the registration form carefully.
4. Enter all the personal details, Program Nature, Program and whether or not the applicants will require Hostel requirement.
5. You would receive an application number soon after registration
6. Click on Proceed button to fill the DAVUET 2021 Application Form
7. Fill in all academic details such as Board of Education, School or College, Percentage or Grades, whichever applicable.
8. Going to the nearest exam center from the listed 215 exam centers is suggested.
9. Download the form immediately and take a hard copy of it and keep it safe.
10. In the hardcopy, paste the latest passport sized photograph on the application form and don’t forget to sign wherever needed.
11. Visit the exam centre, as filled in at the time of application. To confirm your exam centre check the application form.
12. Visit the exam centre for the payment of the application fee. Also, applicants can also send the application form with the required documents to the exam centre.
13. The application fee of 200 can be processed by Cash Payment, Cheque Payment or Demand draft only.
Results Out of DAVUET 2021
The results would be expected to release in the month of May, and the results could be downloaded directly from the official website.
> Result of DAVUET 2021 written exam will be out in the form Rank list based on the scores obtained by the students.
> The merit list would be accessible on the website itself. All qualified students names would be available in the rank list.
> The Eligible candidates can go for the next round for counselling.
> DAVUET 2021 Counselling will probably begin from June 3, 2021 (tentatively).
Cut off Score of DAVUET 2021
It is usually different for different years and is often decided by the University faculty and authority. Cutt off is basically the minimum score that needs to be obtained by the aspirant to get an admission or to have the highest scholarship for any course he wants to take up.
The minimum scores differ on the basis of a number of factors like the number of applicants, the difficulty of the exam, availability of seats, marks and ranks secured by the aspirant and course selected.
DAVUET 2021 Counselling Process
Counselling sessions are probably will start on June 3rd, and the aspirants can check out the counselling schedule on the official website. Based on the rank secured by them, the shortlisted students will receive and a counselling form issued by the university. Students should attend the counselling session and qualify to get admission in the college.
In any case, if the student misses the counselling session, then the name is cancelled by the University, and the aspirant is no more eligible to take admission. The date and time of counselling should be noted by all the students carefully, and they should attend all counselling session responsibly. Also, when going for the counselling session, students should make sure that they carry all their essential documents and fees to complete the college admission process.
The List of Documents needed includes:
1. Counselling call letter
2. Admit card
3. Mark sheet of higher education (10th and 12th)
4. Provisional certificate or Original mark sheets of all qualified semester examinations
5. Valid Photo ID proof along with 3 photographs (passport size)
The preference form needs to be filled by the students based on their interest. They will be required to exercise their choice of the program according to the availability of seats based on merit.
Based on the course offered by the aspirants, the seats will be allotted.
Aspirants who have finalized their courses and have been selected for the allotted seat should finally pay the fee and complete the admission process.