CTET Syllabus 2019 Download, CTET Exam Pattern, CTET Paper-I & Paper-II Syllabus, CTET Exam Syllabus in Hindi, CBSE CTET Exam Schedule, CBSE CTET Paper 1 & 2 Exam Pattern 2019, CBSE CTET Previous year Solved Question paper, CBSE CTET Model Paper/ Sample Paper Pdf download in Hindi, Also check CTET Preparation Tips
CBSE CTET Exam Syllabus 2019: – The Central board of secondary education (CBSE) is going to be held CTET 2019 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) on 08th December 2019. Lakhs of candidates are going to appear in this exam. Candidates who applied for CTET exam are now looking for CTET July Exam Syllabus & Previous Years Papers. Using the latest pattern and study materials, examiners do good preparation and crack the exam easily.
Aspirants, you can get CTET Paper I Syllabus (Class 1 to 5) & CTET Paper II Syllabus (Class 6 to 8) Pdf from here and from the website. We advised candidates that they join online test series/mock Test, Solve Old Papers and start study under expert guidelines. After checking the CTET Syllabus & Exam pattern, they must collect the latest study materials such as best books, coaching notes, etc and make Time Table for better preparation.
- 1 CTET Syllabus 2019- Check CBSE CTET Paper-1 & Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- 1.1 CBSE CTET 2019 Exam Pattern Details:
- 1.2 CTET Exam Pattern 2019 (Exam Date):
- 1.3 सीबीएसई सीटेट पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा प्रारूप देखे
- 1.4 CBSE CTET Exam Syllabus for Paper-I, Paper-II:
- 1.5 CTET Paper-II Syllabus for Mathematics and Science:
- 1.6 CBSE CTET 2019 Important Links:
- 1.7 CTET Syllabus 2019- CBSE CTET Previous Years Solved Question Papers
CTET Syllabus 2019- Check CBSE CTET Paper-1 & Paper 2 Exam Pattern
The central board of secondary education has been released the CTET Notification and the Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be organized on 12th December 2019. Therefore, applicants must be searching for Exam Syllabus and Pattern. Candidates would be required CTET Study materials for qualifying both Paper-I and paper-II.
Along with the CTET Syllabus, 2019 (Paper 1 & 2) applicants would also be required the study material and old years model papers for the exam preparations. We suggest the candidates that they join the online test series, Mock test and follow the expert guidelines for better exam preparation. Here we have provided CTET July Exam Pattern & Syllabus with the previous year’s Paper below on this page. All the details are available in PDF format also to download.
|CTET Admit Card||CBSE CTET Answer key|
|CBSE CTET Application Form||CTET Syllabus|
|CBSE CTET Result|
Our team is giving useful and information details about CTET Exam Pattern and syllabus. You also download the CTET previous papers/ Sample/ Model Papers and Old year solved question papers to get an idea about what type of CTET Paper pattern.
CBSE CTET 2019 Exam Pattern Details:
- Name of the organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in
- Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Post Name: Primary & Upper primary teacher (I to V & VI to VIII Teachers)
- CTET Exam Date: Sunday, 08th December 2019
- CBSE CTET 2019 Selection process: Get 60% Marks and above in CTET Entrance Exam.
- Post Category: CTET Syllabus 2019
CTET Exam Pattern 2019 (Exam Date):
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be held on 12th December 2019 (Sunday) in two parts such as Paper-I and paper-2. The total questions in each paper will be 150 and each question will carry equal marks. Candidates have to solve the paper in 2 hours and 30 Minutes. There will be no negative marking. Candidates secure 60% and above marks would be qualified for the exam.
CTET Exam Schedule:
The schedule of CTET 2019 is given here. The Paper-II will be held in the morning session and Paper-I in the evening session.
|Entry in the Examination Hall||8:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09:00 AM to 09:15 AM||01:30 PM to 01:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken /opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Hall||09:30 am||02:00 pm|
|Test Commences||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
Structure & Content of CTET 2019:
All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking. There will be two papers of CTET. Paper-I will be for a person won intents to be a teacher for Classes I to V. Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
CTET Paper-I Pattern- (For Classes I to V) Primary Stage:
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30||2:30 Hours (2 Hours & 30 Minutes)|
|Language – II||30||30|
CTET Paper 2 Paper Pattern
The questions in the test for Paper-II will be based on the topics prescribed in the syllabus of the NCERT for classes VI-VIII but their difficulty standard, as well as linkages, could be up to the Senior Secondary stage.
|Name of the subject||Questions||Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Language –I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language – II (Compulsory)||30||30|
सीबीएसई सीटेट पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा प्रारूप देखे
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड, दिल्ली ने शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (टेट) के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन अगस्त / सितमबर माह में भरवाए है, जिन अभ्यर्थियों ने उत्तर प्रदेश टेट के लिए आवेदन किये थे, वे विभाग की वेबसाइट से पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा प्रारूप देख और डाउनलोड कर सकते है,केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड, दिल्लीने टेट का पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा प्रारूप जारी कर दिया है,
अभ्यर्थी अपने लेवल के पेपर के अनुसार पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा प्रारूप डाउनलोड कर लेवे, यह सूचना केवल आपकी सुविधा के लिए है,एसएमसी एजुकेशन ग्रुप जयपुर द्वारा दी गई सूचना आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तों को भी बताये, जिससे वे भी इस सूचना का लाभ ले सके-धन्यवाद
सीटेट परीक्षा योजना
CTET 2019 Exam ऑनलाइन माध्यम से करवाया जाएगा| सीटेट परीक्षा में वस्तुनिष्ट प्रकार (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions) के प्रश्न पूछे जाएँगे| सभी प्रश्नों के 04 विकल्प होंगे| इन सभी विक्लपों में से कोई एक सही उत्तर होगा जिसको आभ्यार्थी को चिन्हित करना है| हर सही उत्तर के लिए 01 अंक प्रदान किया जाएगा| सीटेट परीक्षा 2019 में किसी भी प्रकार की नकारात्मक अंकन (Negative Marking) नहीं की जाएगी|
CBSE CTET Exam Syllabus for Paper-I, Paper-II:
CTET Paper 1 Syllabus:
Child Development and Pedagogy:
|Child Development Topic (15 Questions)||Concept of Inclusive Education (5 Questions)||Learning and Pedagogy (10 Questions)|
|1. Development Concepts.
2. Influence of Heredity and Environment.
4. Socialization processes
7. Multidimensional Intelligence.
8. Language & Thought.
9. Gender as a social construct.
10. Distinction B/w Assessment for learning and assessment of learning.
11. Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness levels of learners.
|1. Addressing the Creative, Talented, Specially abled Learners.
2. Addressing the requirements of children with learning ‘impairment’, difficulties.
3. Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds.
|1. Cognition & Emotions.
2. Motivation and learning.
3. How children think and learn.
4. Basic processes of teaching and learning.
5. Child as a problem solver and a ‘scientific investigator.
6.Factors contributing to learning – personal and environment
Language Comprehension: Reading unseen passages – two passages one prose or drama and one poem with questions on comprehension, inference, grammar and verbal ability (Process passage may be literary, scientific, narrative or discursive.)
Pedagogy of Language Development: Learning and acquisition, Principles of Language Teaching, Role of Listening and Speaking, Function of language and how children use it as a tool, Critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in written form, challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom, Language difficulties, errors and disorders, Language Skills, Evaluating Language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing, Teaching- Learning materials: Textbook, Multi-media materials, Multilingual resources of the classroom and Remedial Teaching
- Pedagogy of Language Development
CTET Paper-I Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Solids around Us
- Addition and Subtraction
- Data Handling
2. Pedagogical Issues:
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking; understanding children’s thinking and reasoning patterns and strategies of making meaning and learning
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language of Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Problems of Teaching
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
Family and Friends:
- Work and Play
- Things we make and Do
- Concept and scope of EVS
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education
- Learning Principles
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches of presenting concepts
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Teaching material/AidsProblems
CTET Paper-II Syllabus:
In this paper, the questions will consist the same as paper-I for Language-I & II and Child Development and pedagogy.
CTET Paper-II Syllabus for Mathematics and Science:
Mathematics: Content- Number System- knowing our Numbers, Playing with Numbers, Whole numbers, Negative numbers and integers, Fractions, Algebra– Introduction to Algebra, Geometry- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D), Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D), Symmetry: (reflection), Construction (Using Straight edge Scale, Protractor, compasses), Mensuration, Data Handling. Pedagogical Issues- Nature of Mathematics/ Logical thinking, Place of mathematics in Curriculum, Language of Mathematics, Community Mathematics, Evaluation, Remedial Teaching, Problem of Teaching
Science: Food- Sources of food, Components of food, cleaning food, Materials- Materials of daily use, The world of the living, Moving things People and ideas, How things work, natural phenomena, Natural Resources, Pedagogical Issues.
CTET Syllabus- Social Studies/ Social Sciences:
Content- 40 Questions
History: When, Where and How, The Earliest Societies, The First Farmers and Herders, The First Cities, Early States, New Ideas, The First Empire, Contacts with Distant lands, Political Developments, Culture and Science, New Kings and Kingdoms, Sultans of Delhi, Architecture, Creation of an Empire, Social Change, Regional Cultures, The Establishment of Company Power, Rural Life and Society, Colonialism and Tribal Societies, The Revolt of 1857-58, Women and reform, Challenging the Caste System, The Nationalist Movement, India After Independence
- Geography as a social study and as a science
- Planet: Earth in the solar system
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication
- Resources: Types-Natural and Human
Social and Political Life
- Local Government
- Making a Living
- State Government
- Understanding Media
- Unpacking Gender
- The Constitution
- Parliamentary Government
- The Judiciary
- Social Justice and the Marginalised
b) Pedagogical issues 20 Questions
- Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies
- Class Room Processes, activities, and discourse
- Developing Critical thinking
- Inquiry/Empirical Evidence
- Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies
- Sources – Primary & Secondary
- Projects Work
CBSE CTET 2019 Important Links:
Along with CTET Syllabus 2019, candidates may also download the Admit card for the written exam. it is mandatory to bring the CTET Call letter to the exam center. After completion of the test, examinees will able to check the CTET Answer key and calculate the probable exam score.
CTET Syllabus 2019- CBSE CTET Previous Years Solved Question Papers
CTET July 2013 Question paper Pdf Paper 1
To know more about the CTET Syllabus 2019, CTET Exam Pattern & Previous Year Question Papers candidates may visit the official website.