CBSE CTET 2022 Application Form Notification, CBSE has released an Advertisement for CTET 2022, Candidates can check CTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, CBSE CTETT 2022 Important Dates, How to apply for CBSE CTET Online Form 2022, CBSE CTET Official website link-https://ctet.nic.in/
The CBSE CTET Exam is held for those candidates who want to become teachers. There are two papers- Paper 1 (for the teachers of class 1 to 5) and Paper 2 (for the teachers of class 6 to 8). The exam is held twice a year and the qualified candidates are provided a certificate of qualification. Thus, all the candidates who want to apply for CTET exam must read this article properly as we will discuss about the CBSE CTET 2022 Notification through this article today.
- 1 CBSE CTET 2022 Important Dates:
- 1.1 About the CBSE CTET 2022 Notification:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2022:
- 1.3 CBSE CTET 2022 Application Process:
- 1.4 Application Fees for CBSE CTET 2022:
- 1.5 FAQs for CBSE CTET 2022 Notification :
CBSE CTET 2022 Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||July 10, 2022|
|Start date for application||July 20, 2022|
|Last date for application||August 19, 2022, up to 11:59 p.m.|
|Last date for paying the application fee||August 21, 2022, up to 03:30 p.m.|
|Date of Exam||November 15, 2022, to December 16, 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
About the CBSE CTET 2022 Notification:
- The exam will be held all over in India in about 20 languages.
- The interested candidates can apply for the CBSE CTET Exam of December session by visiting the website ctet.nic.in.
- The application process has started from July 20, 2022 and will continue up to August 19, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2022:
The candidates must be graduate and have also passed B.Ed. exam in order to apply for the CTET Exam.
CTET certificate from 7 years to lifetime
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
CBSE CTET 2022 Application Process:
The application for CTET Exam can be done by the below given process-
- The candidates should visit the website ctet.nic.in.
- Then, they must click on the “Apply Online” button.
- After that, they should provide the login credentials and login.
- Next, they must fill up the application form properly, submit it and then pay application fee to complete the application process.
- Finally, they should print application form for further use.
Application Fees for CBSE CTET 2022:
The candidates can apply for both Paper 1 & 2 or any one of them according to their qualification and interest. The application fees for the candidates belonging to various categories are as follows-
|Category||Fee for Paper 1 only||Fee for both papers|
|General or OBC||1000 rupees||1200 rupees|
|SC or PWD or ST||500 rupees||600 rupees|
We have tried to provide various details regarding the CBSE CTET 2022 Notification. We hope that this article was helpful and informative for you. Please share your views about the article by commenting in the comment box.
FAQs for CBSE CTET 2022 Notification :
Has the application process already started?
Yes, the application process has started from July 20, 2022.
Can the application form be availed via offline mode?
No, the application form cannot be availed via offline mode.
What is the last date for online application?
The last date for online application is August 19, 2022.