The CBSE released the CTET December official answer Key. Candidates can check their official answer keys from the official website for Paper I & paper II. The exam was held for Paper I and Paper-II. CTET Examination was held on January 31st January 2021
The official website to download scanned images of the responses and the answer key is ctet.nin.in. The final CTET results will be declared by the Central Board of Secondary Examination shortly.
The board will also provide the option for challenging the answer keys after declaring the answer keys officially. The procedure that can be followed for checking the answer keys are briefly mentioned below:
|Paper||Official Answer Key Links|
|Downloading of OMR Sheet and Answer Key for CTET January 2021||Submission of Key Challenge for CTET January 2021|
Procedure for downloading the CTET December 2021 answer key:
- Step 1: Go to the official website ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Check for the link to download the answer key.
- Step 3: After the new page opens, enter the credentials like roll number, email id, and birth date correctly.
- Step 4: The answer keys and also the OMR sheet response of the candidate will get displayed.
- Step 5: The candidates can keep a photocopy of their responses by paying RS 500. A demand draft in favor of the CBSE board is required for getting a copy of the OMR sheet.
Procedure for challenging the official CTET answer key 2021:
- Step 1: Go to the official link ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link CTET answer key Challenge.
- Step 3: Enter the credentials like roll number, date of birth, and email id.
- Step 4: Log in to the system
- Step 5: Enter into the system for challenging the answer keys.
- Step 6: Select the correct answer for the question you want to challenge.
- Step 7: Select the option ‘Confirm your selection.’
- Step 8: After that, click on the ‘update link.’
- Step 9: Finalize the challenge submission.
- Step 10: Pay Rs 1000 for each answer key challenge through credit card, debit card, or Net banking facilities.
For calculating the CTET final score, you need to add one mark for each correct answer. No negative marking is there for any wrong answer.
The CTET answer key will contain information like the name of the examination, year of exam, date of exam, subject or paper of exam, the shift in which the exam is conducted, set number, question numbers, and the answer keys.
The paper is a Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) with four options 1, 2, 3, and 4. By checking the answer key. Student can tally their answers with the OMR sheet response, and they can calculate their final marks.
How to get the final official CBSE CTET answer key?
Students have to visit the official website ctet.nic.in initially. They will then have to check for links of answer keys for the individual Paper I and Paper II, respectively.
By clicking on the links, the answer keys will get downloaded. For understanding the procedure clearly, they can visit the official website and follow the link for answer keys of CTET 2019.
That will provide an idea about the system, and when the official notification for the answer keys is declared, candidates can easily collect the information following the appropriate links.