selfregistration.cowin.gov.in, Cowin Vaccine Online Registration for 18 Years + Old, How to apply for COVID-19 Vaccine?- Now 18+ youth can also complete Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration at CO-Win Application, Umang app.
Latest Update-07 June 2021
Latest Update-24 May 2021-:अब 18 वर्ष से 44 वर्ष के लोग कोरोना वैक्सीन बिना अपॉइंटमेंट के भी करवा सकेंगे | केंद्रीय स्वास्थ्य मंत्रालय ने इसके लिए नियमों में बदलाव किया है | हालांकि टीका लगवाने से पहले मौके पर ही Cowin.gov.in पर करना होगा रजिस्ट्रेशन |
Check COVIN Vaccine Schedule 2021, Candidates check vaccine slot booking Process, It is Online registration for COVID-19 Vaccine using this website i.e. selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/
Latest Update-19 May 2021-:राज्य सरकार द्वारा प्रदेश में 18 से 44 वर्ष आयु वर्ग के लोगों का नि:शुल्क कोविड वैक्सीनेशन जारी है।
The Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration will be started from April 28, 2021 for the citizens of Rajasthan, Kerala, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, etc. for the citizens who are above 18 years of age. They will be able to do online registration by visiting the website cowin.gov.in.
They should at first register at the UMANG, Arogya Setu or Cowin application. After doing so, they will be allowed to do registration for the Cowin Covid Vaccine Slot Booking at their nearest vaccination centre. Before this, the citizens above 45 years were vaccinated.
However, after the sudden increase in covid-19 positive cases and the second wave of mutant virus, the government has also decided to start vaccination for the citizens above 18 years of age too. But, for being vaccinated, the people must register themselves for the 1st and the 2nd dose of the Cowin Covid Vaccine.
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration for 18+ at cowin.gov.in
After completing their registration process, they will be able to get vaccinated at the specified date and time. For verification, the Cowin App Registration as well as Mobile number will be needed where the OTP will come.
People can take vaccines without any tension as they are properly tested and approved. While the vaccine is free of cost in some states, in other states in the government hospitals it costs Rs.400 and in private hospitals it costs Rs.600.
After Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration, the candidates should choose a specified date and time for vaccination. In case, they choose an already booked slot they will be asked to choose another slot. The candidates must do online registration from the website cowin.gov.in. No offline registration will be allowed. The necessary documents must also be submitted during slot booking.
The vaccination certificate can also be downloaded by visiting www.cowin.gov.in. For downloading the certificate, the candidates must provide the reference ID which will be allotted during registration.
After getting the dose of Cowin Covid Vaccine,the candidates will get a message on their registered mobile number which will have the information of 1st dose that it is successfully given. A link will also be provided using which the certificate of vaccination can be downloaded.
Cowin COVID-19 Vaccine Registration process:
The candidates will be able to Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration themselves for being vaccinated by following the steps that have been provided below-
- At first, the candidates must visit the official website https://selfregistrationcowin.gov.in/.
- Then, they should tap the tab of “Register Now” present on main webpage.
- After that, they should add mobile number and then click on OTP received on that number.
- After adding OTP, the candidates must fill the required details that will be asked for in the next page that will appear on the screen like, name, birth year, gender, Photo ID Proof and Photo ID Number, etc.
- Next, they must tap the “Register” button.
- Finally, their slot booking will be done and they will receive their reference ID.
List of the states that are going to provide Cowin Covid Vaccine from 1st May, 2021 is as follows-
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jharkhand (Free of Cost)
- Arunachal Pradesh (Free of Cost)
- Sikkim (Free of Cost)
- Kerala (Free of Cost)
- Assam (Free of Cost)
- Bihar (Free of Cost)
- Telangana (Free of Cost)
- Jammu and Kashmir (Free of Cost)
- Chhattisgarh (Free of Cost)
- Madhya Pradesh (Free of Cost)
- Tamil Nadu (Free of Cost)
- Goa (Free of Cost)
- West Bengal (Free of Cost)
- Haryana (Free of Cost)
- Himachal Pradesh (Free of Cost)
- Uttar Pradesh (Free of Cost)
- Maharashtra (Free of Cost)
A list of the vaccines that are available in India is provided below-
- Covaxin (In use)
- Covovax (Not Yet Approved)
- Oxford-AstraZeneca (Halts)
- Sputnik V (Approved for Use)
- Covishield (In Use)