COMEDK UGET Notification 2021, Apply for COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2021, COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit, Candidates apply online form before the last date at-https://www.comedk.org/
The notification of COMEDK UGET 2021 has been released. The candidates who want to apply can do so by visiting the official website of COMEDK, www.comedk.org.A Common Entrance Test will be organized by COMEDK for the academic session 2020-21.
The entrance test of COMEDK and the publication of its score and the rank list will be then followed by centralized counseling, viz. single window system. The Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association of Karnataka have formed the COMEDK to offer a fair, effective & objective procedure of testing to determine the admission seeking students’ merit.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification
COMEDK will conduct the admission entrance test for UG Engineering, Medical and Dental courses, UGET 2021, in the COMEDK Medical Institutions.
The candidates’ age must be 17 years to get admitted in BDS or MBBS Course.
The interested candidates can apply by keeping the following things in mind-
- The mobile number and the email ID of the candidates must not be changed until the completion of the admission process.
- The candidates will not be able to use a single email ID for registration twice.
- The candidates must carefully fill up the application form because it cannot be edited after submission of the application form under any circumstances.
- After the registration is successful, a system-generated and unique User ID and Password will be sent on the candidates’ email ID and mobile number.
- The candidates will fill up the application form by logging in to their account by using their unique User ID and Password.
- If any technical issue occurs, the candidates should clear the browsing history, cache and retry.
Important Dates of COMEDK UGET Exam 2021:
|01||22nd March 2021||Monday||Start Date for registration and online application|
|02||15th April 2021||Thursday||Mock test will be available online|
|03||20th May 2021||Thursday||Last Date for filling up the application form and payment of application fee|
|04||22nd May 2021||Saturday||Start Date for editing selected fields in the application form|
|05||24th May 2021||Wednesday||Last Date for editing selected fields in the application form|
|06||10th June 2021||Thursday||Start Date for downloading the admit card on the official website|
|07||19th June 2021||Saturday||Last Date for downloading the admit card on the official website|
|08||20th June 2021||Sunday||Date of the Examination (Morning Session- from 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and Afternoon Session- from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.)|
|09||24th June 2021||Thursday||Publication of provisional answer key and start date for challenging or raising objection on the answer key|
|10||26th June 2021||Saturday||Last date for challenging or raising objection on the answer key|
|11||1st July 2021||Thursday||Publication of final answer key|
|12||6th July 2021||Tuesday||The score of the examination will be available online.|
Application Fee for COMEDK 2021
|Stream||The fee is Rs.||The fee is Rs.|
|COMEDK UGET||Both COMEDK and UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||1800 rupees plus convenience charge or fee as applicable||2800 rupees plus convenience charge or fee as applicable|
Convenience Charges on Transaction:
|Sl. No.||Transaction Type||Convenience Charge||How to check convenience charge|
|01||Payment via net banking||Between Rs.18 to Rs.23 (varies from bank to bank) plus GST as applicable||Once directed to the Citrus Payment Gateway, the candidates will be able to see the option “convenience charges applicable” just below the button of “PAY” after entering the details of the card. To see the convenience charges, the candidates must click on the option.|
|02||Payment via debit card or credit card||Between 1.05 per cent to 1.15 per cent of the amount of transaction depending on the card that is being used plus GST as applicable||The same process as net banking.|
Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET Test 2201:
- The eligibility criteria for UG Dental and Medical are-
- The candidates must be second PUC or 10+2 equivalent qualified from a recognized institution. The last 2 years of the study must consist of Biology, Chemistry and physics, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have passed in all the subjects with at least 50 per cent marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics took together (at least 40 per cent marks for the reserved category candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates must also score at least 50 per cent marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics took together in the COMEDK UGET 2021 (at least 40 per cent marks for the reserved category candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates must also score at least 50 per cent marks in English (at least 40 per cent marks for the reserved category candidates of Karnataka).
- The English Paper consists of questions based on comprehension, phrases, sentences, clauses and structure of words.
- The Eligibility Criteria for Architecture are-
- The candidates must be second PUC or 10+2 equivalent qualified from a recognized institution with Maths as a compulsory subject, or they should have completed a 10+3 diploma from a recognized institution.
- They must have scored a minimum of 50 per cent marks overall in the case of general candidates and 45 per cent marks in case of the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidates must also have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture and should have scored at least 80 out of a total of 200 marks in the examination.
- The candidates are interested in B.Arch. will not be required to appear for the entrance test, and they will also be required to fill up the application form separately.
- The eligibility criteria for Engineering are-
- The candidates must be second PUC or 10+2 equivalent qualified from a recognized institution. The last 2 years of the study of the candidates must consist of Maths, Chemistry and Physics, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have passed in all the subjects with at least 45 per cent marks in Maths, Chemistry and Physics taken together (at least 40 per cent marks for the reserved category candidates of Karnataka).
- Physics and Maths will be the compulsory subjects and Chemistry or Biology or Bio-technology, or another technical-vocational course will be an optional subject.
- The candidates who have completed the diploma course are ineligible for the entrance test as the lateral entry admissions are not there.