CISF Head Constable & ASI Recruitment 2022 Notification, CISF has released an advertisement for HC & ASI 122 vacancies in 2022, Candidates Can Check CISF HC & ASI Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, How to apply for CISF HC & ASI Post 2022
CISF or the Central Industrial Security Force has declared the latest notification regarding Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial) post. In this article, we have shared various details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and other details regarding CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Interested candidates can apply at the online portal of ASI Recruitment 2022, through the main website of CISF Jobs cisf.gov.in, within 25th October 2022. While applying for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification, candidates are required to check their criteria for eligibility. The criteria include physical details, examination details, selection process, education qualification, important dates, and age limit.
- 1 Vacancy details of CISF HC & ASI Bharti 2022:
- 1.1 Important dates of CISF HC & ASI Recruitment 2022:
- 1.2 Eligibility criteria of CISF Head Constable & ASI Bharti 2022:
- 1.3 CISF HC & ASI Post Age limit:
- 1.4 Application fee for CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022:
- 1.5 Online application procedure:
- 1.6 Salary details:
- 1.7 Selection details:
- 1.8 Physical Standard Test details:
- 1.9 CISF HC & ASI Bharti 2022 Exam pattern:
- 1.10 FAQs for CISF Head Constable & ASI Bharti 2022:
Vacancy details of CISF HC & ASI Bharti 2022:
CISF has issued 122 posts for ASI (stenographer). Candidates can apply for their posts online for ASI Recruitment from 26th September 2022 to 25th October 2022. Further details about the vacancy details for ASI Recruitment 2022 are mentioned in a given table mentioned below:
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Important dates of CISF HC & ASI Recruitment 2022:
|CISF Recruitment Events||Important dates|
|Notification release for ASI||8th September 2022|
|Application starting date||26th September 2022|
|Application last date||25th October 2022|
|Exam date for ASI||Update soon|
Eligibility criteria of CISF Head Constable & ASI Bharti 2022:
Qualification for Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
- Candidates must complete their senior, secondary & intermediate examinations from a recognized university, board, or equivalent before the closing date.
- Time of transcription – 65 minutes in Hindi and 50 minutes in English on the computer.
- Dictation timings – 10 minutes at 80 words per minute.
CISF HC & ASI Post Age limit:
The age limit for ASI Recruitment 2022 remains between 18 and 25 years, according to the closing date for receipt of the online application form. The applicable age relaxation is decided according to the rules.
Application fee for CISF ASI & HC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who want to apply for the ASI Recruitment 2022 must pay their application fee through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- ST/Female/SC/ST: Nil
- OBC/UR: Rs. 100
- Payment mode: Online
Online application procedure:
- To apply for ASI Recruitment 2022, the candidates need to visit the website of cisf.gov.in.
- The latest notification regarding the CISF Recruitment is needed to be checked.
- The instructions must be read entirely before proceeding with the online application.
- The candidates should fill out the ASI application form before the last date of submission.
As per the, CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification, for Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer), the pay level is 5, and the salary remain between 29, 200 to 92,300. Usual allowances are admissible to the employees of the Central Government from time to time.
After the online application is accepted, the other process is divided into different steps.
- Documentation and physical standards test.
- Written examination under CBT mode/ OMR
- Skill test.
- Medical exam.
Physical Standard Test details:
Candidates applying for ASI Recruitment 2022 will be measured by chest, height, and weight by the Board of Officers. The candidates meeting the requirements of physical standards are allowed to participate in the documentation process. Furthermore, the candidates who lack to fulfil all the physical standards will be eliminated from the recruitment process with a rejection slip.
|Category||Male||Male (Height)||Female (Chest)|
|OBC/SC/UR||77-82 CMS||165 CMS||155 CMS|
|ST||76-81 CMS||162.5 CMS||150 CMS|
CISF HC & ASI Bharti 2022 Exam pattern:
The candidates must qualify in PST and Documentation to become eligible for the CBT. The written examination includes one objective type paper with 100 questions carrying 1 mark each and having 02 hours duration.
|Subject||No of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||25||120 min|
|General Hindi or English||25||25|
- Every question will be of objective or MCQ type.
- In the examination, there will be no negative marking.
- The written examination will be conducted in Hindi and English through the computer-based test method/OMR.
- The examination will be set with the 12th standard.
We have provided some crucial and specific information about ASI recruitment though if you have any doubt please feel free to contact with us through your precious comments.
FAQs for CISF Head Constable & ASI Bharti 2022:
How can a candidate apply for recruitment?
What is the salary of an Assistant Sub Inspector?
What is the last date of application?