CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Exam 2022, Central Institute of Psychiatry PG Entrance Test Schedule 2022, CIP Ranchi will be soon invited Post Graduate Entrance Test Form 2022, Central Institute of Psychiatry PG Exam Online form Registration Form 2022, CIP Ranchi official website-https://cipranchi.nic.in/
CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Exam is held every year for admitting the candidates in various courses including M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Clinical Physiology, Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing, and M.Phil. in Psychiatric Work. So, the candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the entrance test for getting admitted in their preferred course. So, enthusiast candidates please read the article for gathering the bulk of information regarding the CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Exam.
- 1 Important Dates of CIP Ranchi:
- 1.1 CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Test Application Fee:
Important Dates of CIP Ranchi:
|Sl. No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|01||Date of application form availability||In December|
|02||Last date for filling up the application form||In December 2022|
|03||Date for availability of admit card||In February 2023|
|04||Examination Date||In February 2023|
|05||Dates for interview and practical||In February 2023|
|06||Last date for course joining||In May 2023|
CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India in order to apply.
- The candidates must have M.Phil. from a recognized University (Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology) to apply for Ph.D. (Clinical Psychology).
- They must have passed M.A. or M.Sc. (Psychology Regular Course) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 per cent marks (50 per cent marks for candidates of the reserved category) for applying in M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology).
- They must have completed M.A. (Sociology) or Masters in Social Work (Regular Course) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 per cent marks (50 per cent marks for candidates of the reserved category) for applying for M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work).
- The candidates must have passed Diploma (General Nursing and Midwifery) or they must have “A” Grade Certificate in order to apply for Diploma (Psychiatric Nursing).
- Age limit has not been mentioned till now.
- The candidates will have to do registration at first.
- The online form can be avail from the website https://cipranchi.nic.in.
- Before filling up the form, it is necessary that the candidates should read the information brochure very properly so that they can gather knowledge about eligibility criteria, application process and the other related details.
- The candidates must complete the process of application before the last date.
- They must provide all the required details in the application form and upload in jpg format.
Central Institute of Psychiatry Application Process:
- At first, the candidates must visit the official website, that is, https://cipranchi.nic.in.
- Then, they must do their registration for which they must fill up all the required details that will be asked in the form and upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After completion of form fill up, they must check all the details once and then submit the form.
- If any incorrect details are found in the form it will be rejected. Hence, it is necessary that all the details must be correct.
- Finally, they must print the form so that it can be used in future for the process of admission.
CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Test Application Fee:
The candidates will be able to pay the application fee via Bank of Baroda, Kanke Branch of Ranchi through online mode. The category wise application fee are provided in the table below-
|Sl. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|01||General and OBC||Rs.400|
|02||SC and ST||Rs.300|
We have tried our best to provide various necessary details regarding the CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Exam 2021. For any further query, you can contact us via comments. We will try to resolve your query as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions for CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Test 2022
Will the application form be available offline?
No, the application form will not be available offline.
Is it possible to pay the application fee via offline mode?
No, the application fee can be paid only through online mode.
Is there any age limit for applying?
Nothing is mentioned about the age limit.