CIDCO Lottery 2021- Check out complete details about Maharashtra CIDCO Lottery i.e. Eligibility, Apply Online, Registration Date, Price, Allotment & Draw Date etc on lottery.cidcoindia.com
A new plan/ scheme has been launched by the CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) in 2020, after offering thousands of flats for the Economically Weaker Section and Lower income group in 2019. The Government of Maharashtra has started this initiative.
Residents of Maharashtra can register themselves to participate in the lottery in www.lottery.cidcoindia.com. The application process will be done in online mode. The date has not been declared yet. The concerned authorities will release the date soon. (सबके पास होगा अपना घर)
In this article, we have mentioned each and every detail regarding CIDCO Lottery 2021 such as about the scheme, its schedule, eligibility criteria, registration fee, application procedure price of the flats etc. If you are interested to know all of these then go through the full article. Hope you will find it helpful.(DDA Flats Housing Scheme 2021)
- 1 Highlights: Maharashtra CIDCO Lottery Housing Scheme 2021
- 1.1 About the scheme:
- 1.2 Aim of the scheme:
- 1.3 Schedule of City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Lottery:
- 1.4 Overview of the flat prices:
- 1.5 Flat location:
- 1.6 Eligibility criteria of Maharashtra CIDCO Lottery Housing Scheme:
- 1.7 The Registration/ application procedure:
- 1.8 Application checking procedure:
- 1.9 Online payment procedure:
- 1.10 Procedure to check lottery result:
- 1.11 Contact details:
- 1.12 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
Highlights: Maharashtra CIDCO Lottery Housing Scheme 2021
|Article is about||CIDCO Lottery 2021|
|Name of the scheme||CIDCO Housing Lottery Scheme 2021|
|Concerned authority||The City & Industrial Development Corporation|
|Launched by||The state government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Maharashtra (EWS &LIG)|
|Number of flats||53,000 (EWS) + 41,000 (LIG)|
|Price||Rs. 17-18 lakh (EWS) , Rs. 25-26 lakh (LIG)|
|Registration date||Will announce soon|
|Registration fee||Rs. 5000/- (EWS) , Rs.25,000/- (LIG)|
About the scheme:
To provide houses at an affordable rate in Navi Mumbai, the government of Maharashtra has launched this scheme. Over 1 lakh flats in different parts of Navi Mumbai is planned to be constructed for the economically backward section of the society.
In the lottery, around 94,000 houses will be up from those 1 lakh houses. This scheme/plan is under the ambitious housing project of the PM India, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). They want to provide homes to every citizen by 2022. The expected size of the flats is 25.81 sq.m for EWS and 29.82 sq.m for LIG.
The construction of the houses is expected to be started after the completion of the online registration process under the Maha RERA (Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority). (घरकुल योजना 2021)
Also, it should be noted that the registration fee of the unaccepted applications will be refunded. During the progress of the construction work, the CIDCO lottery winners will be able to book their flats by paying the booking amount. It will be the biggest bulk of houses given under the PMAY. (प्रधानमंत्री सहज बिजली हर घर योजना)
Aim of the scheme:
The main aim or objective of the CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra) is to provide homes to the people who belong to the society’s economically weaker section and also the people of the lower-income group. (सरकारी योजना 2021 – सभी PM Modi Sarkari Yojana की पूरी जानकारी)
The state government is determined to provide homes to every resident of the state by the year 2021. They are going to implement this scheme as soon as possible. As per a statement of an official, more than 1lakh people are going to receive the benefit of this scheme. It is a scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. (पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना 2021)
Schedule of City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Lottery:
Have a look at the CIDCO Lottery 2021 dates that have been scheduled by the City and Industrial Development Corporation. We have enlisted these in a tabular form. (10 lakh का loan)
|The online registration process||Will be announced|
|Edit of the registration||Announced soon|
|Application starts||To be announced|
|Online payment starts||After completion of the application process|
|Generation of the RTGS NEFT challan||After completion of the application process|
|Payment of the RTGS NEFT||After generation of the challan|
|Release of the draft list of the accepted applications||After payment of NEFT|
|Release of the list of accepted applications||After release of draft list|
|Draw||After the release of the acceptance list|
|Publish of winner’s list||Very soon|
|Refund||After the announcement of the winner’s list|
Overview of the flat prices:
Let’s have a look at the prices of the flats as stated by the Government of Maharashtra. You will find the total number of flats, its carpet area wise price of those flats. Hope you will get the full idea. Here is the list:
|Category||Number of flats||Carpet area||Price|
|Economically Weaker Section||Around 53,000||25.81 sq.m||Rs.18lakh (Expected)|
|Lower income group||Around 41,000||29.82 sq.m||Rs. 25lakh (Expected)|
Under the CIDCO Lottery 2021 scheme, the flats are decided to be constructed in Navi Mumbai. The construction areas are as follows:
Eligibility criteria of Maharashtra CIDCO Lottery Housing Scheme:
In order to apply for the CIDCO Lottery 2021, you must meet the eligibility conditions as per the decision taken by the corporation. The officials have set this guidance to identify the beneficiaries. Only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the application. Here are those eligibility criteria that one should meet:
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- The applicant’s monthly income should be of Rs.25000/- for EWS category flats.
- The applicant’s monthly income should be between Rs.25000/- to Rs.50,000/- for LIG category flats.
Willing people can deposit the registration fee in order to register themselves in the official portal. The amount of the registration fee has been mentioned below. You can check the fee structure from here. (पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना में अपना खाता आधार कार्ड से लिंक करें)
- For EWS category flats – It is Rs.5000/-
- For LIG category flats – 25,000/-
Some documents will be required at the time of the application process. It will be done in online mode. The process has been discussed in the next paragraph. Here have look at the required documents. You have to keep these documents in hand during the application procedure.
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of income proof
- PAN card
- Voter Id
- Domicile certificate
- Bank details
The Registration/ application procedure:
Interested candidates can apply for the CIDCO 2021 Lottery registration by simply following the below-mentioned steps. Follow each and every step so that you do not need to face any problem.
- First of all, click on the link we are giving here. www.lottery.cidcoindia.com. It is the official website of the CIDCO or City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra.
- Then click on the option “Register for Lottery” from the homepage.
- Now, you have to enter “User name”, password and then confirm that password.
- Next, enter your first name, last name, Date of birth, mobile number and father/husband’s name. After that click on the “Submit” option.
- After clicking, a system-generated message will appear on your screen. You have to tick that checkbox.
- Then, you can see a captcha code. Enter that and click the “Confirm” option.
- Just after that, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that on its specified space and click on the “OK” button.
- Next, enter some information such as your monthly income, PAN number. After entering, you have to re-enter those.
- Then upload a scanned copy of the PAN card and click on the “Save” option. (PAN card must be in JEPG format and sized between 5kb-300kb).
- After that, you have to enter Aadhar number and re-enter it again.
- Then upload the scanned copy of the Aadhar card in the specified size & format and click on “Save”.
- The next step is to fill every detail that has been asked there without making any mistake.
- After entering that, does the last step i.e. enter the captcha code and click the “Confirm” option.
Application checking procedure:
You can check that your application has been accepted or not by following the steps mentioned below. You have to perform some simple steps. They are:
- The first step is to pay a visit to the CIDCO’s official website i.e. www.lottery.cidcoindia.com.
- On the main webpage, search for the “Accepted application” and click on that link.
- The name of the lottery will show on your screen. Check the lottery name and then click on the “View” option that will be given on the front side of the lottery name.
- Then you need to click again on the “View” option as per your scheme code and category name.
- The list of the “Accepted applications” with the name of the applicants will appear on the screen in pdf format. You can check your application status from there.
Online payment procedure:
Here we have mentioned the online payment procedure in order to help the interested candidates. The payment can be done by using internet banking, debit card or credit card. The payment procedure is as follows:
- First, pay a visit to the official portal i.e. www.lottery.cidcoindia.com.
- Then click on the “Online Payment” option from the homepage.
- Next, you need to click on the option that says “Estate/Miscellaneous Receipt Payments”.
- Then you will be redirected to a new webpage where you have to enter your Challan or document or reference number and click on the “Go” option.
- Here you can pay the amount and then download the receipt for future correspondence.
The payments are categorized in various categories such as Marketing 1 & 2 payment, water charges payment, payment of service charges, payment or online water challan charges, COPAS- BP/ TP payment, NIAMS payment and so on. You can check those payment procedures from the official portal.
Procedure to check lottery result:
The process of checking the CIDCO 2021 result is very easy. You can check it after the publishing of the result. The release date of the result has not been decided by the authorities. Here are the steps that you can follow to check the result after getting released by the concerned authority:
- First of all, visit the websites www.lottery.cidcoindia.com or www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in or you can navigate the websites.
- On the homepage, search the “View Lottery Result 2020” link and click on that.
- Then do the further steps that have been asked to do and you will be able to see the lottery result.
|KCC लाभार्थियों की सूची-किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना||जन धन योजना|
|मोबाइल फोन से देखे अपने बैंक खाते में जमा राशि||ऐसे चेक करे PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana में पैसा मिला या नहीं मिला|
If any of you have any doubts or queries about the CIDCO Lottery 2020, you can contact the authorities using the helpline number, which we have given below.
Helpline number: 022-627722255
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
Yes, the CIDCO or City and Industrial Development Corporation authorities will refund the registration fee if the application is not accepted by them. The Accepted Applications will not be refunded.
Yes, the Residents of the state of Maharashtra are eligible to apply for the CIDCO Lottery 2021.
No, an applicant is eligible to apply for one housing scheme of the CODCO Lottery 2021 scheme
After winning the CIDCO Lottery 2021, the applicant needs to submit some necessary documents such as a PAN card, Income pay-slip, identity proof, birth certificate, etc. for further procedure.
The detailed procedure that will need to do after winning the CIDCO lottery, is not yet published by the authorities. We will notify you as soon as it releases.
We hope that the article fulfils all of your expectation. You can share your view in the comment box and also can ask your queries regarding this topic. We will reply to you shortly. Stay connected with our website.